Provera Period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Provera Period

My gyno put me on provera last week to induce my peroid, as my last period was dec 23rd. Prior to that i skipped the month prior.  I would like to know about how long after the last provera pill should i expect to get my period. Also how long should i wait if i don't get my period?
I forgot to mention that i took my last provera pill on 02-25.
Ive taken Provera twice, once in Dec and then again in Jan.  In Dec it took 5 days after the last pill for me to get my period. Then in Jan my period had not yet come so I again took provera and got my period 3 days after.  I think Provera usually produces a period within 3 to 5 days after the last pill.  If you do not get a period with provera then you most likely are pregnant.  As for getting a period after the provera period im not sure if it will be normal ...it probably depends on the person.  I have not yet gotten a period since last taking provera in Jan.  Hope this helps. Jen
Jen thanks. Well I know that i am not pregnant because before my gyno put me on it they did a urine test and it was neg.  but i wonder if taking antibotics will interfere w/it. since they did a urine alaysis and came back w/a bladder infection so i was taking the anitbotics for that and also i had gotten a yeast infection so i was also taking diflucan. I got off bc in july of last year and got 3 afs after that and skipped a month. so that is when i got it in dec.  now i am just waiting for af to show up. this is definaletly worse then to ttw. lol.  My gyno said that if i get my af next month then she is going to start me on clomid.
If your Dr gave you all the meds then I dont think they would affect each other...you can always call your pharmacist and ask to make sure.  My husband and I are TTC and I took the Depo shot twice and stopped 11/04 and then started BCP till 8/05 and havent had a period since except with provera.  I think the Depo is still in my system and is screwing everything up.  I hope the provera works for you and best of luck with the clomid. Jen
thank you. boy that would make me frusterated w/the only af you have gotten since aug is the provera one.  how old are you? i am 23 will be 24 in june.  my husband isn't too into the whole conceiving thing as much as i am. but he does know how much i want to have a baby.
I am 21 ...I will be 22 May 16th.  My husband and I want a baby and were just trying to wait and see if I can get my periods back and go from there.  We are not in too big of a hurry but a baby would be nice now. Hopefully the Depo will be out of my system soon...it can stay in your system from 12-24 months....and its month 18 well about to be 19 since my last shot.  Im wondering if I should take a HPT to make sure Im not pregnant this month after the provera in Jan. Ive felt kind of weird...not pregnant weird...but It could be PMS symptoms.  My breast are very sore and my stomach is very crampy but not all the time.  I might go see my Dr and see if I can get some more provera for March...maybe then my stomach wont be feeling like this.
it could be possible for you to be preg. My friend that is 19 weeks preg now, right before she found out her breats were soar and she was having af cramps which i have heard of alot. like they think af is going to come and it doesnt. good luck to you and i would say to go ahead and test. and if neg to get too bummed out at least it answers one question.
I have taken it twice and both times, I got af 3-4 days after taking my last pill
I have been taking provera for 2 months now and i just wanted to know if the medication allows you to ovulate? My dr said no but i dont think he really knows what he is talking about or maybe he didint understand. Here is the breakdown. Ive been off BC since 2002 and every since then i havent had a normal period. sometimes it will come every other month and sometimes it will come every 2 months. he put me on provera every other month so i only have a chance a preg every other month. Is there anything i can do? Or does Provera make me NOT ovulate for real? Me and my husband are trying to concieve (conceive). Any help will be appreciated.
Taking provera only makes you have a period. Usually your doctor will also put you on clomid with the provera to insure that you will ovulate. This will increase your chances of getting pregnant. I have had the same problem with irregular periods. I stopped taking the pill in March and have only had two periods since so my Dr. finally decided to put me on provera and clomid. I just finished my provera and once I start my period I may start the Clomid (on day 3) then I will be able to finally know when to have sex in hopes of getting pregnant. Good luck to you! And if you feel that Clomid could be right for you, then ask your doctor!

A while ago when my doc put me on Provera, it did not indice periods so I had to take BC pills. This time again my doc put on provera for 7 days and said if  get periods start Clomid from day 5 even if not wait for couple of days after provera and start clomidafter 5 days assuming that had 5 day period. But your doc asked to start clomid on day 3?

Am confused?

How does this clomid and provera combo works?

Thanks!
Hi!

I am 24 yrs old and am TTC. I went to my gyno and he told me he couldn't find anything physically wrong with me. I thought I had PCOS, since I have many symptoms. Excess hair (not much but more than normal women), dark skin on my neck, underarms, groin area, ect., and I have not had a regular period since I started. My blood work came back normal though so he wouldn't diagnose it. There are two ways that Provera and Clomid work. Your doctor will give you Provera. When you get your period he will either instruct you to take the pill on days 3-7 or 5-9 of your period. Then you wait about 10 days and that's when you should ovulate. It really doesn't matter which days you take it. It still is the same principle. Hope this helps!
hi just wondered if you sorted your problem out with periods etc.  i have not had period since stopping bc in september 07 it is now june 08, i have had 2 course of provera which has not worked to induce periods, i am completely frustrated and wanted to know if anyone else has gone through this and what the outcome was?
Hi, wow, it sounds like I am not alone.  I am currently on Provera to induce a missing period per my gyno.  I have a history of irregular periods.  Seems either there is too many or not enough. My last normal period, I guess since I came off the BC (Yaz) in June was July 10th.  I guess I am not that bad off here except that I am 35 going on 36 years old and my husband already has two almost grown children.  We have been married almost two years and would like a child between us.  I think I have not gotten pregnant in the past because of the irregularness and not knowing when ovulation occurs or if it occurs at all.  One doctor thought I would have PCOC due to my weight, hair on my chin etc. I am to have an ultrasound at the end of the month. My gyno ran a hormone level test. I have been on the Provera for 5 days.  Aside from feeling sort of emotional and an increase in hunger, I feel like my period could happen.  Who knows. I am only glad that it seems like now I have a plan with my doctor and she has a high rate of solving fertility issues. She wants me to stay on the Provera for four months and then she said we would try the clomid as well.  A last resort would be to check my Falopian tubes for blockage.  So that is my story.  Like I said I am only glad to not be alone in this, that there are others out there.  I think also what makes it hard is knowing that I waited this long, I'm glad I didn't get pregnant with anyone other than my husband but also wondering if that is an issue.  Also in his family and mine for that matter, people have been pregnant one after the other and then of course, everyone wants to know when it will be your turn when they really have no clue what you might be going through.  So I really appreciate you being there.  Take care, Kim Leto in Troy, NY
IM AM 23 YRS OLD I FINISHED MY ROUND OF PROVERA SATURDAY ...I HAD ALL THE SYMPTOMS THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS HAD ESPECIALLY THE TERRIBLE MOOD SWINGS BUT IM PROUD TO SAY THAT IS THURSDAY AND I HAVE JUST BEGAN MY PERIOD ...I LOVE THIS MEDICINE
What i should say is I'm pregnant and I dont want to have this baby, I have taken provera hoping my period will come. Do you think that is possible.
iwas on the depo got it one time no period for 4months dr put me on provera no period then he put me on orth tricycline no period when i was provera i was cramping a little i have been on the pill for a week have missed 2  but my boobs are heavy my back hurts my belly is bloated im urninating alot  very tired sleep all day up all night the first preg test before he put me on the pill was neg is there a possiabilty that i am pregnant ?cause the dr sayed that i can still ovulate with no period can someone help
is provera a drug that induces menstruation? what if you take this drug and yet your period doesnt come, and you found out that you're preggy, would this affect your pregnancy?
i was ask to take 200 mg of provera...is this normal? need to take 20 pill everyday because each pill is just 10 mg...just a little afraid to take at this time..please advise...
if you are pregnant and take provera, it will not affect your baby at all. provera is just progesterone- a hormone your body naturally produces anyway. while you're taking, you're pumping more of this hormone into your system (hence the mood swings), then once you're done taking your course of it, the drop in the progesterone levels in your body SHOULD trigger a period. because this is something already found in your body, the (hypothetical) baby will be none the wiser.

(i've had this same talk with my dr.!)

hope this helps!
My Dr put me on Provera and I am very nervous about this. Can you guys help me with my concern. My boyfriend said im just worrying to much. My Dr prescribe me Provera for 5 days today will be my last day of the pill. I have yet to feel any cramping or anything of the sort. Should I be concern or is this normal. When should I expect my period to come after taking my last pill? will I have to continue taking this pill so my menstral can be regular. Would this help or hurt my chances of getting pregnant in the future.
Is it likely to get pregnant while taking provera every month if you ovulate?
i was prescribed provera and i did get my period. its been another month and i havent gotten my period yet, i was wondering if once u get your period from provera does that confirm your not pregnant?
My last provera5 was yesterday & i panicked when i didnt get my period becoz i thought it would come while i was on the meds,i called my Doc and he said to wait 5 more days.Reading some of the other posts today put me at ease too.Im just confused about one more thing,my Doc said to start Clomid on day 2 of my period & not day 3,is this correct?
I took provera to induce my periods to start Clomid.. I took provera 50 mg for 5 days and I had my period after 5days from the last day on provera..
My doc has asked me the same.. start clomid on 2nd day of my period and also she asked me to get a blood test to check FSH and LH reading prior starting proevra.. I took my second clomid pill today.. fingers crossed..
i have a 16 month old son and my husband is 45 i'm 25 gonna be 26 in june.. i am dyyyying to have a baby girl of course if i had a boy no complaints here.. but anyway after i had my son i went on sesonique(the birth control where you get  your period every 3 monthes)(spelling sorry) and i took it for the last like year and my obgyn said if i didnt want to i didnt have to get the period every 3 monthes so like every other girl i would assume i opted not to get it.. soo i went off the pill caz we wanna try to concieve (conceive) asap and first month(nov) no period i figured ok just went off the pill makes sense next month dec. got a normal period then jan nada got soo excited but that evil your not pregnant came up(i had to take the test also for the dentist) so i went to the obgyn they double checked if i was prego with a pee test and an ultrasound and nada soo sad when your used to seeing someone in there and theres no one any way sorry i ramble lol they gave me a ten day supply of provera and sex directions lol well not sex directions concieveing directions(if anyone wants me to let them know what they say def. contact me i'd love to help) anyway tomarrows my last pill and i actually of course am hoping i am pregnant lol but i went on here to see when i would get a period caz i was wondering what was up soo thanks so much.. i just had a question for you ladies did the provera give you any reactions at all? i have a little breast swealing and little nause and heat flashes lol but nothing horrible i was just curious if i'm the only one oo and if your just starting it eat with it i cannot stress that one enough i took it without food once and i thought i was going to drop dead of nausia(spelling again sorry advanced english really stuck  lol) thanks girls/if there any guys) <3 Melissa Stephens ***@****
Hi folks.  I just wanted to throw some info out there.  I am a registered nurse who has had to take provera a couple of times now.  First of all, to those of you who have questions about drug interactions, DO NOT ever assume that your doctore remembers to tell you about interactions.  Always be self informed!!!  As a rule, antibiotics render birth control useless unless otherwise specified. I took care of a 50yr old having a baby whose doctor forgot to tell her that!  To those of you  who suffer from irregular cycles, especially those of you in your younger years or with infertility issues, PLEASE ask to be evaluated for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).  This is a very underdiagnosed but common hormonal disorder that causes symptoms like irregular periods, abnormal weight gain, acne, infertility, blood sugar instability, and excess hair growth (face, legs, etc.)
I went off birth control at the end of October and got my period mid-December. I haven't had a period since and my gyno prescribed Provera for 10 days. Today was my first day taking it. If I get my period after this, do I start to ovulate normally again or is Provera just to induce your period and have nothing to do with ovulation?
i took provera the 25th february for 5 days 50mg got a period the 5th day after took clomid the 3rd day of my cycle finish my clomid on the 10th of february i should have ovulate th 3rd to the 5th day after which will be the 13th or the 15th of february had sex on the 16th an 18th of februarygood negative pregnancy test up until the 25th  of february started provera again on the 25th with is a month after an have not seen a period 10 days after my last pill do you think i am pregnant i get a lot of cramping off an on like my periods coming but nothing
Hi, wow I am reading all these and now getting kind of scared. I have been seeing all around that doctors have prescribed 5 Provera pills one for 5 days. Mine doctor prescribed me 10 , 10mg pills one a day for ten days...
Does this sound normal to anyone??
Thank you
In April of 2007 I had heavy bleeding bad periods. I mean it was just going throw my pads, my clothes, and sheet. It got so bad I had left to the clinic and they gave me Pro Vera. I had head ache, mood swings, and just pain in my vagina. I notice when I started using Pro Vera my
period had never came back. It's 2009 and I am freakin out that my period hadn't came back yet. Is Pro Vera safe??? Can I ever have kids after taking Pro Vera????
Hey my doctor also prescribed me  PROVERA 10mg for 10 days.... but is been 4 days since i took the last one and no period yet.  Im worry that im not going to get my oeriod.. I was really hoping that it was going to help me.
I have been on provera 3 times before and now finished taking it 5 days ago I had some spotting yesterday and thought it was happening but today .. Nothing but I took 2 pills of 20mg everyday for 10 days so i think the arrangement of pills can very.
i was on depo (the shot) since april of 2005, i decided to get off of it and give my body a rest...i started having really bad headaches, dizziness, ance, and EXTREME breast and nipple pain...i told my doctor about it and she put me on provera tablets 10 mg for 10 days, may 1, 2010-may 10, 2010....i spotted like 3 or four days after a was done taking them and that was it......suprisingly i got my period june 1, 2010.....only problem is how long does your period last when you do get it????
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 14 and was told that I would never have children. Well when I was 21 I got preg with my boyfriend of 7 yrs. My daughter just turned 5 and I am now about to be 27. My husband and I really want to have a baby and my OB said it can happen it will just be a little harder for me than most women. My PCOS has progressed since I had my lil girl. I haven't had a period since April 8th and before that I didn't have one for 4 months. Dr. put me on provera 10mg for 10 days. I took my last pill yesterday and no period yet. From what I have read it can take some time. Which ***** because I want to stat taking the Clomid so I can ovulate and get pregnant.  Reading all of  your stories helps me because I have been an emotional roller coaster with this med. I am excited and positive one day and the next I am worried I will not be able to give my wonderful husband the child we want.  I am trying to stay positive but at times its so hard. I pray for all of us women that have this problem and have faith that my prayers will be answered!!
Hi I have PCOS and the doctor asked me to take Provera so I could get my periods. I just wanted to know taking Provera every moth is it harmful to your body?? I just want to get my periods naturally without  any medications. Please advise    

ROG
I have just had my first round of provera and i am now on the 7th day since i finished the tablets and still nothing is this normal??  I am really starting to worry

I finished my dose of Provera and it's been three weeks-- I still haven't gotten my period yet. The doctor wants me to come in to do a scan of my ovaries and check for PCOS-- I'd recommend checking in with your doc again! Something may be wrong if you don't get your period within a week of being off Provera.Hope this helps.
I have PCOS and I havent had my period for ywo years and i could probly count how maby periods I have had my whole life on my hands and feet and I'm 34. I was put on Provera and I have taken my thrid pill and I hope it works. I have one daughter and she is 13 now but I have never used BC and I have no more children. I was told that if you take provera within the first four months of pregnacy that the baby could have birth defects. PCOS is a horrible condition and it smashes alot of dreams. My daughter was a born four months early at 1lb 4oz because people with PCOS have a high rate for miscarriage. That what the doctor called my baby a miscarriage that lived. I pray that they will find a cure for this because it causes health problems too and I have all of them. Hihg blood pressure, high CHL, over weight. and hair were it dont belong. So I will pray for all of you that god will answer your prayer and give you a baby because I thank him everyday for my blessing.
Hello. I was put on Provera Sat Aug 7th and was told one pill for 10 days and then Ishould get my period. Todays is Aug 16 my last day. How long till I should get my period? Also I would like to know is it possible I could be pregnant after having sex every day I been on the pill? Please help.
Hi, my doctor told me I should start my period within 10 days of the last pill. Also, I don't think you would be pregnant because Provera doesn't make you ovulate only induce periods. What kind of problems did you have to be put on Provera? I just went to the doctor two weeks ago and she prescribed Provera to me because of irregular periods cause by PCOS. She wont let me start my pills until the 1st day of September because she said it is easier to keep track of it if I take it the 1st thru the 10th. I cannot wait to get started with my pills and get my periods coming again so she can put me on Clomid to induce ovulation and hopefully I can get pregnant!
my doctor diagnosed me with pcos as well, I am 28. I took my last pill(provera) of 10 on august 28 and haven't started yet. I called and asked my dr's nurse and she told me it could take up to 1 to 1 1/2 weeks well I may have jumped the gun a bit but my breasts are very tender, have been urinating more, moody and in the THE MOOD non-stop. So I took a hpt yesterday and another this morning Sept. 4 and both were positive! I am so excited, I've never had a pregnancy test to result with a positive but to have 2 that were...So I may take another hpt since its labor day weekend and then call my Dr. on Tuesday... Good luck everyone!
Just thought i would add that my dr. has me taking my temp. every moring with the basal body theremometer so we can track when ovulation occurs. According to my chart i ovulated on day 3 after starting the provera.
kris::::: Hi i ave been on provera for 5 days and been off of it for 4 days when will i syary mt period can n e one help me thank you.
I have just turned 26, I always had regular periods. but last month my period came late,it started as spotting and became too heavy it was scary. i consulted and my doctor did a pregnancy test and it was negative. ive never been on BC and currently not sexual active. the dr prescribed Provera and i took it for 10 days, saturday i took my last pill and the next day (sunday) i got my period. i dont know what to expect next, i was worried im pre menopausal.
Hopefully this helps someone. I have never been normal. I never had a period until I was put on BC at 17. I was told by my OB/GYN that we would worry about why I had problems when I decided to have kids (eye roll). I kept pursuing an answer. 2 days after I bought my wedding dress I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, now almost 3 yr old. She was our blessing in disguise. When my daughter was about a year we decided we wanted another baby. My Dr. sent me to a IVF clinic last and they put me on Parlodel to dry up breast milk then told me I had PCOS. If you look at me you would scratch your head. I asked the Dr how it was possible since I don't have most of the symptoms. I am not a very big person, abnormal hair growth is minimal ( a strand here or there), no sign of high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. I am now being treated by a new Dr. who but me on Provera and Chlomid so hopefully this works. He will be doing an HSG (checking filopian tubes) and the Chlomid Challenge test. Little nervous but if it solves the problem I won't be complaining. I hope this helps someone. Make sure your Dr. checks you for PCOS even if they look at you and say it is not possible.
I just taking provera for 10 days, I started my period 7 days after my last pill....Would I be able to get pregnant after ending my period? I have been reading what you guys have been saying, and I am really wondering about this, cause WE are wanting to have a child. Anything will help...PLEASE thanks
For the last three months I've been having 2-3 day spotty periods, so my gyno put me on provera for 7 days. I've been off of it for three days now. But the thing is I was supposed to start my "normal" period yesterday and it didn't come. Is this because of the provera?
I am also on Provera and my husband and I are TTC. I went to the OBGYN and she gave my provera to get my cycle right so we can conceive. She didn't mention anything about not being able to have a child after taking Provera.... I went to her to get pregnant! Also, I am having the test ran for PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) to make double sure nothing is wrong with me.
Hi I'm 23 my name is Janette nd I'm also on provera. But I'm on it bcuz I'm irregular nd I'm trying to get preggers w my finance. This month I took the pill nd my flow came regular for about two weeks. Then it stopped for three days nd I had intercourse w my finance nd all of all sudden I started bleeding like spotting. Then the next day it came like a normal period. I'm scared.  Ok nd so after I finished my period I was supposed to take some other pills to help me get pregnant. Nd now I think I cnt bcuz I'm still bleeding. Nd my lower back is hurting like hell. Can some one help me! Please I really need a respond from someone.... thanks ur frnd janette from ldo =)
I went to doctor yesterday and I also want a baby me and my hasband are together for 10 years and so long to have a baby.he also put me on that tablts.if I do fall pregnant.will it cause harm for my baby.
consilt ur doctor,hopefully u'll know what to do,i just started my provera last sunday,gudluck.
is provera and clomid working? please share ur experience of ur successes,
okay, I haven't said and read ALL of the comments to see if they would answer my question. but I am 17, and I've been on depo for about 2 years now. I missed my last shot, as well as switched doctors. so my new docter did an exam, and said before she gave me my next shot i had to have a full period, so she put me on provera. well, i've finished my prescription & my mom has got me scared that i could be pregnant where i didn't start my period the DAY AFTER my last pill, which would have been yesterday (Aug. 2nd).. i just need some advice, please and thank you!
I haven't had a period pass three months now and my doctor gave me pervera four mnts dose each month dose is consist of 5pills say I mus take 1@ the first of each month its my first month now and am on day 3. What am trying to find out is when should I expect to have a period. At the end of each 5day are what. I ave always ave obnormal period cycle up to when I gave birth now it all start again took pregnancy test and they all come negative so am confused and miserable
I googled to find out and this site helped alot. Im a 21 overweight female. I had the implanon for 3 years and since off of it i only had a very light period that lasted only a day every month. I am also trying to conceive and have not been susccessful. I took my last provera yesterday and havent had a period yet. My symptoms arepretty normal (sore breasts and mood swings) I also have had an akward craving for pumpkin all week lol its wierd for me. My doctor said you can ovulate while taking it but im worried that next month i wont have a pd then ill have to keep taking this stuff. I dont mind it but its annoying at times. Most of my friends who had kids at 16 and 15 got pregnant quickly it makes me wonder if i shoulda tried havin a kid when i was that age lol
Hi, I have the same problem, I took provera for 5 days and my doctor told that I will have a period with in 15 days frommy last pill but today is my 18 day I called my doctor and they told to go for ultrasound , I am scared is it a normal thing, please let me know
I have the same problem and was wondering if you got any answers?

Stacy.***@****
I started provera july 24th 2012 for 10 days taking 10 mg's and i got my period on the last day i took the pill. I have had a period since then idk what to do is this normal. keeping in mind that for five years i had only about 3 normal periods.
i-went-to-my-dr.-b/c-every-time-i-would-have-sex-with-my-husband-i-would-spot-and-it-would-last-for-a-day-or-two-i-know-that-i-should-not-be-pregnant-b/c-my-tubes-are-tied-they-did-tests-anyway-and-they-r-neg.-but-b/c-my-periods-are-out-of-wack-they-put-me-on-provera-for-10-days-every-month-at-2-pills-a-day-which-r-10mg-each-so-i-did-this-on-8-21-12-thru-8-30-12-and-got-my-period-on-9-4-12-it-has-been-6days-now-that-i-have-been-bleeding-with-the-last-3-days-of-very-heavy-bleeding-and-soaking-the-pads-sometimes-i-am-having-to-wear-2-pads-at-once-and-i-have-the-worst-pain-ever-that-moves-automatically-when-i-lay-on-my-right-side-then-it-goes-to-my-left-side-or-my-back-which-ever-i'm-laying-on-then-if-i'm-sitting-it's-in-my-lower-back-or-my-abdomin.-anybody?
i hve the provera 10mg for 5days twice a day, and it was 7 days ago and still dont have my period. i just need to know if im preg already, im afraid to have HPT bc im always disappointed evrytime i do it.
I am a 29 year old female and I have been on Provera 10mg for 10 days its day 11 now and I still don't have my period I saw my fertility professor on the 29th of April and my Uterus lining was 7.3mm. As far as I know it should be 10mm for you to menstruate, I have cramps and discharge not brown white but no period. Should I give it a few more days or just begin my active pill as my professor advised me today via telephone? I am so unsure I have also used 5 cycles of clomid and nothin and the strange thing is I had no problem falling pregnant with with my other two sons :-(
Please give me some advise!!!!
I took medroxyprogesterone 10mg for 10 days,i start my period 2 weeks after my last pill
I took medroxyprogesterone 10mg for 10days,i start my period 2 weeks after mt last pill
iv got polycystic ovaries and my doctor put me on provera medroxyprogesterone tablets for 5 days coz i havnt had a period for 3 months i finished takin my last tablet on the 9th aug but i still havnt had a period im gettin a lil worried been told it could lead up to cancer in the near future so as u can tell i got scared just want a period will i get one also im defo not pregnant coz had a scan and a test please help anyone ?
i am 28 and have not had a period in 8 years i just past my 13th day after the 10 day wait,on my 2nd month of taking provera and still no bleed i see my dr on Monday! and i do have PCOS! not trying to be a mom rite now do to my health issues and trying to get them worked out but i am worried to why this is not working i forgot how bad the cramps and stuff are lol!
Hi guys! I have something to ask about provera.
I was on provera.
The doctor said i need to take provera 10mg 2x a day for 5days it was july 21 to 25 i took it and i got my period after two weeks (august 4 to 10)it was a heavy period then after 9 days i got a period again i dont know if its period it was lasting 4days . Is that normal to have a two period in one month, that is my first time to had 2 period in 1month..  ??
My second question, is it okay to take provera again ? Im 3months delayed again :(( please help..