Pubic ingrown hair
I normally get these ingrown hairs when i shave, they start off scractching and I get little bumps, which I can jus pop and it goes away. However I recently noticed that I got this huge bump that is extremely painful to the touch. I tried to pop it a couple of times but it was hurting too much. I finally popped it and a hair came out along with puss and some blood. But it’s still not going down and it hurts really bad. I’ve never had sex so I know it can’t be an STD. Can anyone help me please?
It can be a boil  but if you are sexually active then STD’s like herpes and syphilis should be ruled out. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.