Purple, VERY swollen left lip of vagina
Im 18 and two nights ago while me and my boyfriend were having sex I didnt *** (i had been drinking some) and i was dry. so we used some ky jelly, and it made it burn and it hurt horribly after we were done and he looked down and said that i was swollen. i looked and my clitoris and left lip were swollen, red and sticking out. i freaked and put ice on it hoping the swelling would go down. the next morning the swelling had decresed some, but now my left lip was HUGE, very dark purple (like it was bruised bad) and hurt horribly whenever i walked or moved or anything. i keep putting ice on it and taking aspirin (because its an anti-inflammatory or whatever). and its been 2 days, the swelling seems to go down (a little) but it still hurts bad. i looked at my left vagina lip and it seemed to have a cut on it right where it was really swollen, maybe i just could have gotten a tear and it was irritated? im worried that it could be a pinched vein or something? please help!!!! :(
go to the doctor sweetie. that area is not one to be messed with. infection can occur in a second. you could have had a reaction to the lubricant. you need medical attention, asap.
i agree.. you might of had a reaction to the jelly that you used... go see your MD...
omg im going through exactly the same thing but the swollen has gone down and i havent put anything on it or taken anything and idk if its normals cause i had rough sex so if you figure anything out please let me no  
you have to seek medical advice asap. the vagina is a cluster of bacteria and if any bacteria gets onto a seeming cut or open wound it can be extremely un-healthy. also if any bacteria comes from out of the vagina it could be harmful. a rash or bruised swelling can be seen as an open wound depending on how raw the place of swelling is!
Look I did NOT have sex because I'm 13 and after I got out of the shower, I started drying myself and I looked down there and my left lip is swollen. I didn't do anything. I just took a shower. I'm kinda scared. What should I do.
last nite I got drunk and I was with a guy and idnt remember wat happened but I woke up and my vagina was swollen. Am I still a virgin?
Dat happen to me to ...everytime I have rough sex they get swellow.. as well... but it goes down lik in 2 or 3 min .. I do it mostly every day or a day the next day I don
I wuz masturbating last night but I wuznt rough at all. Then this morning my left lip wuz so fat it looked like a testicle. But its later in the day now and its completely gone...... What jus happened to me. I wuz very soft I jus lightly massaged my clit. But when my boyfriend and I have sex we get really rough and I never swell