WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Pussy lump - please help
by louise85, Jul 31, 2006
I seem to be getting quite a few ***** lumps coming up around my vaginal area (inside if my legs) it really hurts. If I squeeze it to get the puss out it goes in a couple of days. I am to embarrassed to go to my doctor - does anyone know what it is?

Member Comments (6)
by JJety, Jul 31, 2006
Sounds like an STD.  Get to the doc.
by darbasher, Jul 31, 2006
If they are like whitehead pimples and white/yellow puss comes out when you squeeze them, it is probably herpes.  If it reoccurs often you should go to the doctor because there is medication to limit the outbreaks (no cure though).  You also don't want to be spreading this around to other people, which can be done when sores are visible.
by lhowell, Jul 31, 2006
hehe...I'm sorry about the lumps...but the headline was too funny and it seems she meant 'puss'-y as someone else noted.  This is too much...(and when I read the post I was like "she's too embarrassed to show her doc, but she *talks* like this").

I'm sorry Louise...and it sounds like infected/ingrown hairs.  Are there many and are the lunps really big and cyst-like?  Carbuncles?  

by mslkpage, Jul 31, 2006
Okay, I get it now- lumps that have pus in them, not pu**y lumps!! They could be boils. You might try searching the dermatology forum here, or just schedule an appointment with your doctor. They're very common. I wouldn't squeeze them, because sometimes boils contain a staph infection, that could cause the infection to spread.
by JJety, Aug 01, 2006
Oooooh!!! Pus lumps, I get it.  

I'm changing my opinion to either ingrown hairs or boils.  How severe are the lumps?  Do they get quite big and hurt REALLY badly?  If yes, then it's probably boils.  I had them at one point and went to the doctor.  She said it was the staph bacteria (which we have naturally on our bodies) invading my shaving area and causing an infection.  She had me switch to antibacterial soap, instead of Ivory like I had been using, and I have not seen any since.

Hope this helps, but whenever in doubt go see the doc for a culture of the sore and they can determine what it is.
by Imas, Dec 11, 2007
im only 15
not had sex, or anything.
and i have a ***** lump around my vagina
what is it?
im really worried,
i dont know what to do.