RARE late period, pregnancy test negative.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
My last period was on Nov. 29th. I've taken 4 HPT and 1 blood test, all negative! My nipples are sensitive, but my breasts are not sore. I've felt nausea right when I go to bed at night, but nothing too strong and it goes away fast. I've also had light cramps, more towards my left side... Could I still be pregnant!? I got off the pill in August and my period is irregular, between 36 and 38 days...but this time it never came!! Any suggestions!? I'm waiting to go see my GYN, and hoping I'm expecting! :o)
Hi everyone!
I am 23 years old, and my period is 5 days late. My period was suppose to start on the 14th and now it's early morning of the 19th. My husband and I had sex on Dec. 10th which was during my ovulation time, but I got my period right on time on Dec. 18th. Well My husband works out of town and he came home on christmas eve and we had sex, but I just got off my period. Well now i'm almost 6 day's late. I broke out on my face worse then usual, when my face get's a pimple that's how I know my AF is coming. But this time my face got like 7 huge pimples. Which is not normal for me. I have these little cramps in pelvic area, but there different then AF cramps. I had the same little cramps when pregnant with my daughter who is now 3 years old. Oh and I also had a huge craving for fun fetti cake, and I never have cravings. It was so extreme that I went to the store at 10 o'clock at night with my 3 year old and bought the cake mix. Before I found out I was prego with my daughter I craved fish all the time and my coworker said "are you pregnant" I said no and sure enough I was. I took a pregnancy test early morning on the 18th and I got a neg :(. But I'm praying that it's just too early to tell. I want another baby so bad. My husband and I aren't really trying but that's because he has mixed feelings about having another baby now. I don't know how long I should wait to take another test. Also I have to add that I got the flu on Dec 26th a few day's after my last period. Could having the flu cause my AF to be late??? I hope it's not from that! Anyways I'll pray for all and pray for me! Good luck!
ok soo i am so confused right now... i was late for my period and now i have one kinda...its a little brown??? never happened to me before...and its not a normal period like not as heavy..i have no cramps like i usually do what is going on???
I feel for you, as I'm sure all the women here do.  It is very possible that what you are describing is implantation bleeding.  I know you have already took an HPT last week, have you taken one more recently?  Your symprtoms appear very consistent with early pregnancy.  Since you do not have a regular period yet, I would not give up hope that something good is happening.  
If the egg has implanted chances are you would have hcg in your sysytem.  Maybe think about making that appt w/ your Dr for a blood test.  (It will show up in your blood before your urine)  Try and hold out as long as you can, (and still remain sane), in order to avoid the dissapointment of a false negative.  
Best of luck to you!!
A little update. from Jan 11. I eventually had positive pregnancy test 11 days after my period was due. Everything seemed to be going well. Was booked into Early pregnancy screening clinic. However I have started to have some fresh bleeding and cramping-only small amount, but this is how my previous miscarriages started. I am stressed and anxious beyond belief. I cannot stop crying and my stomach is doing backflips! I really need to calm down but I am finding it very difficult. I went to clinic today for internal scan and they can see a little sac, but cannot reassure me as yet if pregancy is safe. They say could go either way. I have to go back on Feb 1st for another scan if I haven't lost baby by then. I don't know how I will cope having 4 miscarriages in a row. Its getting harder and harder. I am praying to God not to let this happen again and keep baby safe, but I am losing hope. Has anyone been in this situation?, I am crying out for help!
It seems so many women are in the same situation. It gives me great hope to know just b/c I gat a bfn, I could still be pg! I would really like to hear updates from people with success stories!
A little update. After all those negative tests and eventually a positive after 11 days(have found out I ovulate very late in the month) and then the bleeding on and off.  I had another scan today and I have a little baby in the sac with a healthy heartbeat. I am overjoyed!!  It is still early on but I want to keep positive and not think I will miscarry for the 4th time. I am keeping my fingers crossed. So for those of you who are still having BFN , just give it a little longer (incase you also ovulate late and it won't pick up the hormone yet). Best of luck to you all xxx
oh im soo overjoyed for you i really am!!! i hope everything goes well please stay in touch and let us know how ur gettin on xx
Ok I'm not sure if anyone is still using this, but i sort of need some advice on what to do here. Im twenty eight..and trying to have my first child. Honestly i never been faithfully calculating my period...never used to pay attention to the date it falls on..i just am aware if i comes beginning of the month..the middle or the end. That is until recently. My period has been doing some crazy stuff. It came late November last year, skipped December and came the 7th of January. I had sex January 21st because according to the ovulation calendar...this was the day i would be ovulating. However i dont know how accurate it is since i dont know for sure if my period comes every 28, 25, or even 30 days apart. Now here it is February 19, and i suspected my period would be here sometime between Feb 5-10 seeing as how it's the beginning of the month. I'm late..i have cramps in the lower part of my abdomen ever so often thinking my period is on its way, but it hasn't shown up yet. I dont feel any pregnancy symptoms everyone keeps talking about. I just know im extremely tired and sleepy more than usual. I also took a preg. test Feb 14, but it came up negative. I'm just like what in the world? Why does it seem like my period want to  play tricks on me at a time like this? I have a doc's appointment Feb 22 so i guess i will see then
Hang in there, I know that I, and I'm sure every woman on this site, can sympathize with what you are going through.  It is really frustrating!!  Don't lose hope though.  The fatigue you are feeling is very consistent with early pregnancy.  Many women don't have any pronounced symptoms in the very early phase.  I know with my first pregnancy I did not have morning sickness, the only real symptom I had was fatigue, and sore nipples came a little later.  Feb 22 is right around the corner, try and hold out to then.  My advice would be to not take any more HPT and just to wait until your appt. (The heartache of a false negative is something you probably want to avoid)  If it is positive it will still be positive on the 22.  Request a blood test from your Dr. If there is any hcg in your system, the blood test will pick it up sooner than a urine test will.  Wishing you all the best, & lots of baby dust to come your way...
Hi, Im a 25 year old who has been TTC since stopping the pill in August.  Having been on the pill since i was 14, i didnt really know what to expect, since my periods were always on time.  But over the last few cycles, they have gotten shorter in between and longer in duration.  This time however it should have come around the 13th, and with it now being the 21st, it is of course late.  I have taken 3 urine tests all negative.  Im just wondering how long most of waited or are waiting before contacting the doctor. I of course dont want to take up there time, but in the same sense i really want to know. :)
THANKS for the HELP!!
hi there i know exactly wot u mean!! i have been off the pill for a year and trying and my periods are regular but they come at all different times we have had tests done and all is fine but my doctor has advised us to have sex every other nite in order to be sure of doin it at rite time!! we have just done so this month so waiting to see wot happens!!!

goodluck xx
am too late for 5 days now. i usually start with a very dark brown spotting for 3-4 days then heavy period for 3 days...i was expecting that dark brown discharge would appear last 18th of this month but up to now it hasn't...i'm pretty regular...dark one discharge first for few days then period comes but now i just tested but got BFN...cold i still be pregnant?  i really want to have another one since my daughter will be turning 6 in may and been trying for more than a year now...pls.. HELP
I gosh, it so great to find forum like this! I want to share my story with all of you...I am almost 33 and we ttc sine july 07. In sept 07 I miscarriage (i was 6 weeks). then in oct i went for my pap smear and it was abnormal. my doc did colposcopy w/biopsy of cervix...luckily it was ok, i mean no dysplasia or cancer. it was cervixitis (inflamation (inflammation) of cervix). he also said it was unrelated to miscarriage (???). so, since september preg trials were on hold as I needed to wait min 2 months after miscarriage + i decided to give myself more time due to abnormal pap. So, around xmas we started again. now, i am late with my period 12 days. I am NEVER!!! late. I took hpt 1 day after AF due...BFN!!! I cried for whole day. Plus my little sister just got pregnant. i waited 4 more days and did hpt again...BHP!!! (it was digital CVS brand). I was sooooooo excited! I went ot see my doc 4 days later. he was soo happy for me knowing what I have beed through...next day he called me to tell me that blood test came...NEGATIVE!!!! I was driving and almost had accident! he told me to come in on monday (tomorrow) to repeat tst plus try to figure out where is my very regular for 25 years period!!!! But, as we speak and as i was reading all posts here I went to bathroom and...I guess AF is arriving... My conclusion is that it is all i our heads I guess! how different can you expalin it??? but why I got BFP!! I am going nuts! but I am happy that my AF is back so we can cont ttc in week or two...
My first child took 4 tests to finally say positive!  By then I was already 5 weeks prego! :) Good luck!
Blood tests or HPTs?
I guess I know why I got BFP on HPT even though I wasn't prego...I was going nuts not understanding what had happened! (see my previous post Feb 24, 2008) therefore I was searching internet inside out to find some logical explanation. The reason I got false positive (which is very rare in opposit to false negative) was test performed incorrectly...I know, you may think I stupid but listen to this: it was CVS digital test. This kind of test has two parts: a stick to pee on it and the other part into which you have to insert stick. And here is the catch...you must insert stick into the other part FIRST and then pee on it! Well what I did was I peed on it and THEN inserted it...it was a mistake which caused false positive. How do I know? I found 2 posts somewhere on internet where this one girl hoping she was prego did 4 tests - 2 digital ones and 2 with lines. Digital ones said "pregnanat" and the line ones were both negative. She went to doc for blood test which turned out negative! haaaa! she called the number she found on digital HPT to report false positive and after she explained how she performed test, they informed her that this was the reason of false positive (wrong test assembly). also they said her call wasn't first and they got these falase positives in past and the reason was the same: wrong test assembly. I feel so good now knowing my false positive wasn't due to chemical pregnancy (most likely!) I will NEVER buy digital test again!!!
I thought that maybe there will be a girl like me and she will find my post helpful...
I am 31 years old. I want to have a baby so everytime my period is late I get my hopes up. I had a period in Dec about a week before xmas. Then I had another on 2 weeks later started on Jan 3rd. Since then no period. I went to PPH on 3-1 and got a urine test and it was neg.  I have been having cramps for about 2 weeks.
I really want to have a baby so the wait is killing me. Is it poosible to still be preg with a neg test??

I am very overweight and I read this could cause my periods to be irregular but I have always ben over weight and never had any issues with it.  
I myself wanted to update on this blog.  I was a faithful "poster" this past summer and fall also frustrated TTC.  I am now 6 months pregnant with our first baby!  Don't lose hope girls!  It actually does happen!

Just wanted to share w/ everyone else what finally helped me conceive.  Like Hopefulmum, I too am a late "ovulator".  I ended up purchasing the "Fertility Monitor" by ClearBlueEasy and got knocked up that first month I used it!  I had tried the ovulation predictor sticks for months with no luck.  My cycles are 28-30 days and I was using the sticks according to their directions and my cycle.  But, because I ovulate late, it was never able to predict ovulation for me as I was using them too early in my cycle. I was beginning to fear that I didn't ovulate at all.  It wasn't until the fertility monitor that I was able to determine I do ovulate, just not until day 17ish.  

This monitor was a saving grace for my husband and me as I was becoming obsessed trying to get pregnant and nearly about to lose my mind.  This was recommended by a friend of mine who was also successful w/ conception using the monitor.  I bought it at Walgreens, I know CVS carries it as well.  I am sure any drug store will have it.  The monitor itself retails around $200ish and the 30 sticks that you will have to purchase as well run about $40-$50??  I’m trying to recall.  You may even have luck on ebay & spend a little less... but be careful that it is brand new.  Because the monitor actually learns & records your personal cycle, it is not to be shared...   The monitor is helpful in that it tests your urine daily beginning with the 3rd day after your period until the beginning of your next period ... or until BFP!  It may still take a few months to conceive as it monitors your personal hormone levels and records it in the system.  You have a daily visual of how fertile you are and on the day you ovulate you see a little picture of an egg.  I was so excited the day I saw my egg that I photographed it w/ my camera.  It was finally clear to me WHEN I was most fertile and that I did indeed ovulate.  I got pregnant that first month.  I realized that all of the previous months we were just simply not TTC at my most perfect time(s) but rather mid cycle.  

The system will only work if you are indeed fertile but it is great for counting the days of your cycle and for presenting a clear visual of your cycle.  It will help those determine whether they do indeed ovulate and when.  It may take a few months but the monitor surely does cut down on the amount of time it takes to conceive.  That is it's only purpose. No more guessing.  In fact, although the directions warn against this, I may also use it as birth control in between pregnancies.  Once again, you have a visual of when ... and when not.... to get it on :)  The ClearBlueEasy website has a pretty decent depiction of the unit itself and its intent.  Check it out.

I now feel the baby moving constantly. We had our ultrasound about a month ago and have the little picture on our refrigerator.  We have decided not to find out the sex.  We both really want to be surprised.  I realize this sounds so cliché but we just want a healthy baby.  I do, however, have a strong feeling that I am having a boy.  Mother’s intuition? We'll see!  I am due the end of June.

Best of luck to everyone out there.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Keep your hope, it will happen!

Keri
I am 31 years old and very overweight. My periods have always been normal ranging from 30-40 days. However I had a perioid in December just before xmas and then another on Jan 3rd. Since then nothing. I should have started the latest around 2-14. So I am at least 3 weeks late. I went to PPH and got a urine pregnacy test and it was negatrive. I have been having lower abdomen cramps for about 2 weeks. I thougt I was going to start. Is it possible to still be preg? I have been having unprotected sex with my fiance for 9months. He has retrograde ejacultion so we didn't figure there was any chance of my getting pregnant. Dose anyone have any experince with RE? Please advise I would love to be preg but I dont want to get my hopes up.
Silvir
This entire thread has made me feel better.  I'm 31 years old, and I've never had a baby.  I focused on me in my 20s.  And I don't know what's happening to me.  I don't want to stress out.  

Two weeks ago my stomach felt strange.  I'm always trying to be super aware of my body due to some issues.  So I started going to the bathroom more than usual two weeks ago and I went straight to the doctor.  It can indicate something else with me, something I don't want.  The regular doctor did all sorts of tests, including a pregnancy test.  My period wasn't due for another week, so I was thinking other things.  And yes that was negative, but also 12 days ago; 7 days before I was due.

And I went on vacation this week which always kicks starts my period into gear.  My period was due on the vacation.  And now my period is 5 days late.  This is not normal at all, as I've always been regular.  Tomorrow I'm scheduling a GYN visit.  At home the test is BFN.

I keep thinking... the blood test said negative, but it was done a week before I was even due.  So I don't want to think that I'm pregnant since the doctor didn't say so.  But again it was done a week before I was due and I was thinking it was something else entirely.  But now that my period is actually late which cannot at all be related to what I was thinking before and cannot be... now I'm wondering.  

My boyfriend and my oldest friend keep freaking me out noticing everytime I'm hungry.  It was vacation time for pity sake.  Part of me wished that I kept my mouth shut on vacation, but they won't tell anyone else.  Ugh I don't know what to do.  So y'all made me feel better about the whole thing as I can't be the only one.  And it's good to know that it's too early to really know, though my period not being regular is not normal.
Howdy all -

Glad to find this thread. 5 days late and 3 neg HPT's later I am wondering whats up. I have been pregnant several times but have only one child. My question is how long should I wait before calling the obgyn to get a confirming blood test if my period never comes... Would a low pregnancy hormone level at this point signify that there might be probles with this pregnancy too?

I had the Mirena IUD for just over a year but have been regular for 3 cycles now...
Hi, I feel your your frustrations... I lost my first child to SIDS in April '07, since then I have had 2 miscarriges. The 1st I was about 5 weeks along, the 2nd one never even got off the ground, I tested positive, but my levels were not rising as they should of.  I ended up bleeding out about 2 weeks after I had missed my period.  
To answer your question, I think you could have a blood test now, the blood test is more sensitive than the HPT's and would probably show even low levels of hcg at this point. Also keep in mind that it seems that is not the actual hcg level for one blood test that determines a viable pregnancy, but a series of blood tests that is a more reliable prediction of the outcome.  The hcg levels should double every 2-3 days.  Some women are slower than others in producing the hcg levels, this could be due to a late implantation... If this is the case, it would take a bit longer for a HPT to show positive.  
Below is some info taken from http://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm

"Some normal pregnancies will have quite low levels of HCG - and deliver perfect babies. Caution must be used in making too much of HCG "numbers". Ultrasound findings after 5-6 weeks of pregnancy are much more predictive of pregnancy outcome than are HCG levels."

hope this helps and best of luck to you!!
ok today is may 21..  my period was supose to come on may 15th, it came on the 20th light bleeding and no cramping... i worried because my period id never really late. it always comes as scheduled. but htis time it was 5day late.. ive had some symptoms but not im confued... could i be preg. it is possible for implantation bleeding to happen after your period is due and can that kind of bleeding be like a regular period........ plz hlp
so happy i found this... i have one daughter, with her i knew and felt i was pregnant and tested the day before my period was due and it was positive...
now...i am 5 days late...negative pregnancy tests, dont feel pregnant but all dont feel like my period is coming?? is it still possible i am?? should i call the doctor? or wait? and test again in a few days?
hello

please help me. 38 days no period. no implantation bleeding. only white discharge during time of period. abdominal cramps. no breast tenderness. 3 negative hpt. what to do? no other signs. had one failed ivf this year. lots of hope this month
I had a miscarriage in January and after waiting for the reccommended 6 weeks we started trying again. I am due my period today but no bleeding as yet but have had period like pains for about 3-4 days. Can any one help as I would love to think I am pregnant but keep expecting my period to come as having these pains.
I am approx. 2 mths late.  Actually a little over.  I have yet to start my period.  I have taken two HPT and both come up negative, the cheapest one and the most expensive one.  Both NEGATIVE!  I have been late before but never a whole 2 mths.  I have been having cramps on and off. I have been more tired and craving some things but not too much really.  I have been nautious at times.  I am scared though because I read other threads where the women had ectopic pregnancies and their preg test come up negative.  I need to know what should I do.  I feel like I am going to start my period but it hasnt come yet!  Please help me someone! Thanks
I would recommend that you schedule an appt with your dr/ob/gyn. Not saying there is anything wrong, but it doesn't hurt to have things checked out. It also can be frustrating and disappointing when you start convincing yourself one way or another, and it turns out to be incorrect. One thing I've noticed after reading hundreds of posts, is that our bodies can be very tricky and they can be completely different from one person to the next. Stress can also really affect some people's bodies and delay AF. I think the worst thing is not knowing, so I'd go find out. Good luck to you mate and baby dust to you!!
I am 21 years old and usually get my AF around the 28th or 29th of the month. Well it is now the 4th of July and nothing! I get a few cramping sessions everyday that only last a minute or so than go away. My breasts have been a little sore. I get heartburn like symptoms at nite and sometimes during the day I get lightheaded and dizzy! I also get these migranes (migraines) and tension like headaches that last a little while. I have been having amazingmood swings!!! I also seem bloated. But lately i feel normal..like i am not expecting my AF.I'm not sure if its stress or pregnancy. My boyfriend and I use a condom everytime we have sex. We have never had unprotected. What do ya'll think??
I got my last period on June 4th, its July 13th now and i still didnt get my period however on July 11th i awoke in the morning with a "nickel sized" amount of red blood in my panties. I thought it was my period but then nothing happened, nothing at all, not even a faint amount of brown blood. I have not had cramps like usual, no breast tenderness at all, etc... I've taken home pregnancy tests the past 4 days and still all are negative. The weird thing is that i took a ovulation test (cause i was told it can predict pregnancy) and that came out 100% positive. How can i be ovulating again when im late a few days for my period? Still pregnancy test came up negative today. I dont have any signs of an oncoming period and i've been regular for 15 years, what is happening to me?
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I stopped birth control at the end of april. I had a period June 4th but not one since about 7 weeks. My cycle was about 35 days before I took birth control I took 4 home pregnancy tests, and a blood test at the dr 2 days ago all negative, but still haven't gotten my period. I have fatigue, tender breasts and nausea a few times throughout the day, and I am hungry more often. Anyone think I could still be pregnant?
I have the last post. It turns out I am pregnant!!!! I am so excited
Hi everyone,

Me and my partner are trying for a baby. I was due on 18th, but haven't had my period as yet so im only a week late!  I have had tender nipples, but no other symtoms (symptoms). I took a test and and it was negative! Then today there is a small amount of brown staining. Could I still be pregnant?? I had got myself so excited, its hard not too and now i may be heading for a downer! :-(
Hi i had a miscarrage (miscarriage) last November at 6 weeks. The in Feb 2008 i found out i was pregnant went to the EPU only to find out that it was eptopic pregnancy! Had 10 weeks treat (so that i didn't lose my tube) So was bleeding for 10 weeks. Had the all clear in April 2008.Periods became regular again. In june came on 2 days early and have not had another period. Was due on 29th July Nothing!!. Feeling a little tired but no sore breast etc!!
Did 2 clearview test First said no!!
Second would not give a reading, going to GP for blood est. Keep you fingers crossed for me!!
My fiance and I have been ttc for three months and this month my period is so far two days late. We had sex at the time of ovulation and I have taken two hpt both bfn. I have been having pregnancy symptoms (nausea, more frequent headaches, more frequent urination, lower back aches, and sore/tender breasts). We really want a baby and I was getting a little fustrated until I found this forum. I am glad that there is a place for women who are going through the same thing can come together and help each other out
i've been reading all of the comments and i hope for some good news!  i'm so confused on what to think.  i had sex when i had just ended my period on the 21st of july.  soon after that i began to feel sleepier than usual, nauseas, and fatigue.  the following week i was feeling evening sickness.  i had a change in appetite.  by my third week of having sex i felt abdominal bloating and fullness.  one night i began to cry and not too long after i started to laugh because i never cry, i thought it was a mood swing and i was really of happy.  i also felt really irratated.  i started to notice i was gaining a little weight.  i also had to pee a lot.  the fourth week my breast got tender and i was getting lower back pains.  i was expecting my period that week on the 15th of august. i had 5 negative HPTs before then.  i knew maybe 2 or 3 of them might have been too early to tell, but the other 2 made me rethink.  i want to get a blood test, i'm just scared of it coming out negative as well.  

also i ended up starting my period about 3-4 days late on the 19th of august.  i started in the evening but not how i usually start.  that day i felt awfull, i was really naseas and cramping really bad.  i usually start heavy with brown discharge, but this time it started as very light, clear pinkish discharge.  i didn't know what to think.  that night it went away but the next morning i woke up with very little blood.  i usually have a heavy period but this time it was pretty regular.  my breast are tender and full now.  also last night i had the most trouble sleeping.  i went to sleep at 5:30am and slept till 2:30pm.  i had trouble sleeping because i was having extreme back pains.

i'm going to the doctor soon, but i just wanted someones opinion.  i want to be pregnant but is there still a chance even thought i have my period.
i've had 5 wrong HPTs previous of my late period, is it possible that i can still be pregnant?

best wishes to all those having babies or wanting to.

thanks for listening!
My period is three days late and i had a negative pregnancy test. I took one of those early pregnancy test made by clear blue. My husband and i have not been trying to have a baby but we dont use any contraceptives except the pull out method. I have no signs tha tmy period is coming. I have been feeling nauseous in the evening time and sleeping more than usual. have any of you that got a false negative taken the EARLY PREGNANCY TEST and got a negative but you were pregnant?. I have taken 2 different test so far and they are negative. but still no sign of a period.
my period is two months late! im really confused becuase i never miss my period, let alone for two months straight. my last period was at the end of june early july. I have taken a pregnancy test in late july and the 25 of august both negative! i feel pregnant like nauseas and have no signs of starting my period so i dont know which to believe... the way i feel or the negative tests!?
If I were you I would make a doctor appointment and get a blood test done. That is the only way you can be sure whether you are pregnant or not.
i've taken 2 urine test both negative, the the 6th and this morning. i my last period started on aug 14th(about 4days, normal) and i had sex on the 24th and of the 5th. Previous AF date was july 18th. i'm anywhere from 25-28 cycle. Last week i started getting abdominal cramps and getting chills, but not like really really painful pains,so i figured i was starting my period early, around the 3rd. well nothing came. I never get period pains early, they usually are about 1-2 prior to starting. I had sex on the 5th just to see if my AF would come early cause it usually does when i do, but no luck. Well i'm still getting some pains but only very minor, i've also had some  nausea but not like throwing up more like i feel i my tongue very heavy in my mouth. my areola is darker and some of the little bumps are more noticable. I'm also bloated, constilated, i burp/fart alot, and my back has been hurting alot more. i've never had back problem and i've always burped in private.I do get tired alot but just a bit more than usual. i'm usually very tired anyway, because of work/school. Yesterday i tried to eat some chocolate and i couldn't eat it, as soon as i stuck it in my mouth, i spit it back out and i LOVE chocolate, especially around my period. The lastest date that i should get my AF is on the 11th but i haven't gotten the really really bad cramping like i usually do. i have my reg PAP Smear on that date? should i go? or should i wait till to see if my AF comes for a week?  don't get me wrong, i'm 28 l have a stable job and i wouldn't mind having a baby, it's just i want to be sure so that i don't prepare unecessarilly? any ideas?
hey everyone im 18years old. i just got off my periods on the 15ht of august. i had sex with my bf on the 16th and we used protection. its now the 15th of september and i still havent started my periods. i took the home pregnancy test and the result was negative.im really scared about this and i do not know what to do now?what could be wrong?am  pregnant?
Hi i am a 36 yr old brittle diabetic. I have all the symptoms of pregancy, sore breasts and even movement in my tummy. I took a digital test from E.P.T. today and by god it said preganant. I started to freak and i went to the clinic and within 30 minutes of the first test i took theres and it came back negative. The lady said that it might be because i took another to soon and i had no hcg in my urine. This is the thing i take Novolog insuline for my diabetes can this show a fake positive? This is what i have heard but dont think so i have taken 3 test in 3 months and this is my first positive. I am so confused and i am going back to take a morning test with them tomorrow but im just a lil confused about the positive and then neg. i mean if i am pregant shouldnt it show regardless?
Started trying to get pregnant last month. (September 08) Period began 9/3 and lasted through 9/8. Calculated ovulation (which I never do) and figured the 16th was the biggest chance. But to be sure, we tried a few days before and after as well. A few days later (maybe the 19th) I started to have a mucous-like brown discharge that was only there when I wiped, but it lasted about 5 days. I never have spotting or anything like that, so I researched and figured it was implantation bleeding... My period was due October 1st, and I took PT, but it came back negative. So I tried the next day, and the day after that.. All negative. So I waited and tried again yesterday (10/9), and it was STILL negative! So... I have to figure by now I'm not pregnant, but I'm 10 days late!!! Whats going on? What was the deal with the brown spotting? Could I still have a chance of being pregnant somehow?  ----  BTW: I already have one child. She just turned 2. We knew when we thought she had been conceived and 12 days later I showed a faint positive on a cheap PT, so I figured I'd know immediately this time around too....  Any advice would be great!
I am 7 days late, and 3 neg HPT. I am going in for blood test tomorrow. Has anyone had negative HPT and Blood Test and still ended up being pregnant?
i am 32yrs old and i was on the nuva ring for a month then stopped  and now my period is 2 weeks late. i took 2 hpt and they were negative.  i have cramps backaches sore nipples just like when i am gonna start a cycle but nothing.  Anyone have anything lke this happen? my husband and i always use condoms.
I don't know if anyone is still using this. But I'm 19, and I'm 13 days late. I just took a HPT and it was negative. I really don't believe it, I've been extremely nauseous the last 4 days, my appetite has increased, I've been really moody, I've had some cramping, but none consistent with menstruation. Yesterday I took a walk and when I returned home I noticed I was spotting, but nothing else has happened since. I don't know how much longer I should wait to take another test, or go to my doctor. I haven't always had regular cycles but the last two months it's been right on time, plus I have had unprotected sex within the last month. I just feel like I'm pregnant, not really sure why.
Hi to all
i am about 6 weeks with no period  last one was begining of january
its now march 2nd and all preg tests bfn!! im going nuts i have  blood test tonight and hopefuly i can get an ultra sound done too  just want to know were has my period gone!! or if i could still be preggy just not showing up on any tests .. :(
Hi guys PLEASE I NEED HELP!! My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now and every month i get my period. My period for the past couple of months has been irregular either early or late last period was on MAR 3RD and I should be getting my period today which is 27 days but its late again, so i took a pregnancy test a clearblue the ones that test up to 4 days early the digital ones and it came up negitive. I dont have sore breast but my back hurts and i feel tired. I'm so anxious and i really really want a baby. I had sex during ovalation time and i feel like i could be pregnant, but I was so sad when the test came out neg. What should i do?? Any suggestions???
Hi evrybdy.
We have been ttc for 4 mnths now. I noted I am very regular.
This cycle around, today is 13th april and I am 6 days late for my period. I have no symtops at all, except that I had my breast harder within  few days of ovulation ( usally breast tender 3-4 dasy before period). Its funny but I a m trying to make up other symtoms (symptoms) I guess like nausea..but not really..I did not find any spottin. Once I got very little blood on toilet paper when wipping little deeper.
I dint take any hpt, i find it heart breaking :(
I had already took apt with GYN to ask advice on hw to get pregnant and general check up, so probably I will get blood test done. I have app on 14th april.
All you experienced girls, please let me have ur advice.
Since menarche @ age 12, I've had clockwork-like periods. I am now 22, and my period was due on April 5th. After one day late, I took a home pregnancy test, and it came up negative, but my period failed to show up. Since then I have taken 5 hpt's, and they have all come up negative. This morning, my period came. It is nine days late, and this has never happened before. To everyone worrying, everyone's body is different. My frantic internet browsing turned up a lot of women who took multiple pregnancy tests with negatives and wound up being pregnant. I am one of the few who took multiple pregnancy tests, all negative, and my period just randomly decided to come late. Hpt's are fairly sensitive, even compared to doctor's office urine tests. If you're worried, and have taken a ton of pregnancy tests that came up negative, but you're still over a week late, it isn't abnormal.
Hi Everyone!
I'm Mandee!! I'm 21 and I'm like everyone here. I'm almost 2 weeks late for my period which comes quite normally! I have taken a few HPT and they have all come back negative.

But I have been naucious.. not extremely but enough to make me need to sit in the bathroom for a couple minutes. My nipples have been sore, I'm slightly more emotional then usual. Im currently in love with taking naps ... but still as I said... All the tests have been negative. I have taken cheap Dollarama (a dollar store) pregnancy tests... to semi cheap ones to First Response and nothing.

I have never been this late so it's kind of confusing..

Anyone have any advice
you should be getting a postive pregnancy test if you were pregnant. doesnt sound like you are but get a blood test and that will telll you for sure
I am only 15 years old. I had sex on the 19th during ovulation. I am curently on birth control but I am now 5 days late for my period. I'm tired and my nipples are sore I am having pelvic crams little ones and I'm extremely moody I took a test this morning but it came up negative I'm scared
i am 22 i havent a period in 2 months and negative results wattttts goin onnnnnnnnnnnnn
i kinda been feelin moody sleepy tired and mean
doesnt sound like your pregnant. your two months late and getting negative pregnancy test. go to the doctors there can be something else wrong
I am now having horible heart burn, discharge, and worried do u guys think I could be pregnant? My mom said that she has had all her babies on the pull out system and she gets pregers everytime she has sex which I believe cuz it isnt very often.........
your 15. if you know your mom got pregnant by a guy pulling out...why wouldnt you use birth control and condoms? you havent given any imformation that can be helpful in answering your question. like when was your last period? when did you have sex?
i didnt see the post before...you were on birth control. it might be that messing with your period or the fact that your so young. periods are all over the place

take another test
my periods are always on time till now I know it might be the birth control but I'm still scared it's seven days now. I have so many symptoms
Your period can be late since you are stressing out and your mind CAN play tricks on you and your body, making you think you are preggo.
HEY ALL IM 29 YRS OLD WITH 3 KIDS ALREADY.I GOT MY TUBES CLAMPED 5YRS AGO.WELL PROBLEM IS I HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD SINCE FEB AND IM REALLY SCARED NOW,IVE TOOKEN 2 PG TEST AND BOTH CAME OUT NEG.IM ALWAYS SO TIRED,AND NAUSEATED,I CAN BARELY EAT MY FOOD,IVE GAINED 10LBS SINCE FEB AND IM NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY.IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE PG OR BE PREGO IN MY TUBES?SOMEONE HELP I NEED ANSWERS??????
ok I still am having the same symptoms but I'm broken out and my period sumwhat started it's like a brown color but it's light... I normally have very heavy periods....could i be pregnant and still have this?
i told you to take another test...did you? if so what was the result?

your 15...your face is going to break out.

and like i said your young...your periods arent going to always be the same and will be all over the place.

if your not using condoms then you can be pregnant. we cant tell you if your pregnant or not. a pregnancy test is the ONLY way to tell. take a test
Hi All,
I am a week late.  I have taken 3 hpt.  All of them were negative.  I have an appt with the doc tomorrow for an annual (randomly), so I will talk to her about it...  I am reading a lot about people like me who are late with negative results, but how many people out there like me actually find out that they are pregnant?  Truth is, I just want my period to come so that my husband and I can start ttc again!  I changed my diet dramatically this week as in I cut out sugar and white flour and just started eating really healthy.  I am a little overweight (size 12), and I am trying to get healthier.  I know that people who are a size 12 get pregnant all the time!!  Also, taking probiotics, fish oil, and vitamins and wondering if that can have anything to do with this... although I highly doubt it!  Anyone out there like me who has any insight or opinion?
Hi, I'm 18 years old and i have never really been on any type of birth control, but my period has always been reagular coming on the 5th of each month, but this month my period was late so i took a HPT and i got a negative result back. Curently i am 2 weeks late and the only kind of syptoms (symptoms) i have been getting is that i have been really tired lately, and i have been feeling nauseous lately, i dont actually throw up but mostly at night time i come really close to actually throwing up. My breast have also been kind of aching lately and i have been getting slight little cramps at least once a day, i hope that i am pregnant but i'm scared to take another HPT before my doctors appt. Does anyone have any advice on what i should do, it wold really be appreciated
Hello everyone, 6 days late here, 4 neg HPTs headahes up the ying yang, had sex may 3rd which according to a calender thing on there my O day. Dr won't do a blood test for 3 more weeks but i'm freaking out, I have been reading that metformin can make you fertile which i am on but why the neg tests?
I could really use some help b/c I’m so confused. My period is extremely late for me (last start date was 3/29/09) and I’ve had a period every month since I was twelve and I’m now 25. I’ve taken probably 7 different at home pregnancy test and all have come back negative. But yet, I’m having several pregnancy symptoms like nausea and vomiting, fatigue, tender/heavy breast, the clear stretchy discharge, cold sweats at night, my equilibrium is just off, tastes are just off, constipation and headaches. I’m going to see the doctor on the 6/3/09 but any opinions or advice before I see the doctor would be greatly appreciated.
ok been reading loads of sites to see what the possible cause is for my situation...my husband and i arent trying for a baby but we arent not trying for a baby if that makes sense we say that if its meant to be it will be...last year i fell pregnant which ended in miscarriage at 16 weeks i have been closely monitored since then i went in for a hysteroscopy on the 4th of June and it is now the 24th of July and I still havent had my period i have had some brown spotting and have a weird discharge i have taken 2 HPT's and they have both come back negative that was now 2 weeks ago i went to the doctor and they said that i should wait a few more weeks and if i havent had my period at the stage then they will only do a test im just not to sure if i could actually be BFP if my tests are came back BFN...if anyone one could give me advice i would really appreciate it...(also really scared to take a test incase it comes back neg - heard of women wanting to be PG so bad that their bodies believe that they are when they arent)
I am 22 years old and i havent had a period in bout 2 months i have already taken 3 to 4 test and they have all said neg. What do I need to do I am scared i hope nothing is wrong with me. I have had sex but he pulled out would that mean i could still possible be pregnant?
Hey there,well lets see my boyfriend and I had intercourse without a condom about the first week of this month and my last period was on the 18th of last month, The thing is that im irregular and im sure i was ovulating that day but not 100%. I would love to be pregnant, but ive taken 2 pregnancy tests those 5day before first response test, but both negative.  I haven't been hungry for about 3 days now, i eat so little, my nipples are sore n my breast are tender. I don't get cramps but small pains in my lower stomach.  My friends say it might just be stress, but who knows. It feels like my pd. is coming but never does. Any ideas what is going on? please help.
so my period was about 2 weeks late...due on the 15th...today i had some bleeding...but it started out as a brown discharge..kinda wierd...then later came some spotting. im not sure if its my regular period or not. something jus doesnt feel right. ive taken 3 test..all came up blank...no neg...no pos....so i talked to my doctor....i had blood work done. gotta wait till monday to find out my results. something jus doesnt feel right. i dont kno if anyone gets wut im saying. but i was lookig for some advice from girls who know whats going on. plz help
Well where do I begin.....I have been trying to get pregnant since Feb.  My periods have consistently been irregular.  I skipped a period in May.  My cycle is anywhere from 30-40 days.  My last period started on Sept 3, 2009.  So now I am on day 64.  I have taken several tests and they have always come out negative.  I guess my next step would be to take a blood test at the doctor's office.  Anyone have any suggestions?

I have regular periods every 21days. I am 4 days late and do not feel like its going to happen any time soon. I am 26, have sensitive nipples, swollen stomache, The occasional stomach cramps, High Temperature, Tired and dont really have an apertite (which is unusual for me) However i am still eatting for the sake of it. I have done a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was negative. Do you think i am pregnant? I am trying and would Love nothing more than to be. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

I wish all you lovely lady all the luck in the world.

Hi,  Ive been reading these comments over this past week so here is my experience. I was about 10 days late I do have irregular periods either way though I was late. My breasts felt fuller and very slight nausea off and on little waves of that. I took about 4 tests over the course of 10 days all were negative until yesterday I just took one for the heck of it and it came up positive "pregnant" just the day before that the exact brand gave me a negative. So long story short sometimes it just takes longer for the hormone levels to show and I could not get a early accurate reading on the pregnancy tests. Hang in there ladies !
Hi all,
I am 27 years old, and have been trying with hubby to get pregnant for two years.  The past year my periods have been late about 5 days every month.  Right now I am 5 days late from that 34 day cycle.  I fell nauseous every day, almost all day long, and it gets worse when I eat.  I have a loss of appetite as well.  About 7 days ago I started to bleed.  It was a very dark color, and very minimal amount.  Haven't had anything going on since then.  I have taken two tests, both negative.  Anybody have any suggestions, or in the same boat?
I have very regular periods on a 32 day cycle. I have never been late in my life. My last period was Oct. 22 and it is now Dec. 2. I am 8 days late today and have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they were all negative. I am an ultrasound student and scanned myself, (it would be too early to see a pregnancy if I was) but I did find a cyst on my lt ovary, which is a sign of pregnancy but it could also not be. My breast are very sore, im moody, and can smell everything. My husband and I have been using the 'pull out method'. Could I still be pregnant even though I had 4 neg tests?? please help.
Im 5 days late from my period and a HPT has come back nective and had a blood test and that came back with nothing! my boobs are really sore and had really bad cramping in my stomach! can SOME one help me please!! im so frustrated!!
my periods are quite irregular but i usually kno ma period will start after 21 or 22 days. But this month i havent had a period (i think im 6 days late) instead feeling harsh period pains and back ache, also now im noticing discharge from ma breast i think its colostrum. not sure. I get the occasional nausea and extreme tiredness but it doesnt last long. ive taken 2 pregnany tests but both come up negative. i dunno wat to do from here. do u think im pregnant? help!
Hello. Does anyone notice that no one leaves an update. Like yall, im in the same boat. 8 days late. blood test tomorrow. Will come back and give an update since no one else seems to do that. I have taken numerous dollar store tests. ALL negative. took one just like an hour ago. Going to get blood drawn in the morning. will probably come back negative. but will let you know. Its normal for your periods to freak out and skip sometimes for no reason at all. DONT TRIP! if your worried or stressing or nervous or ANYTHING out of the normal, you can/will delay your period for longer. Just relax. Go with the flow. start taking hpt 1 time a week, like every saturday. Buy a whole bunch of dollar store tests because they are JUST as accurate as expensive ones. Also, if you post again, be sure you come back and give an update for all the other women in your boat. its VERY frustrating not to get an answer. TTYL!
I barely have any pregnancy symptoms except headaches, light cramps for the past week and a half, bloated, and 2 days late for AF.  I was wondering whether or not I should even waste money to test; as I dont have any nausea or breast tenderness at all.  Could I still be pregnant?  My husband and I really want a 2nd child; already have one who is 18 month old.
i am now a lil over 2 mo. late. 2hpt and 1 blood test. all negative. i have another appt on the 21st . im not stressed at all. just would like to know what is going on with me. so many stories that are like mine. COULD I BE PREGNANT??? if somone would email me that would be great. i have a the symptoms.. lightheaded, moody, so vey tired, no spotting, no soreness....it is so crazy to me how our bodies are.
I had my LMP november 24th 2009 and i took a preg test all week still coming up neg..i am not stressed,no change in everyday activities or a diet..idk whats up? i am 20
AM I PREGNANT? My cycles have been pretty normal my whole life. In October my period came on the 1st. It was normal. In November, my period didn't come until the 15th, last only about 3 days and was pretty light. In December, my period didn't come until the 22nd and lasted only about 6 hours and was basically just spotting. For January's period, it was very light on the 9th, lasted for 36 hours. In these last 3-4 months I have been experiencing many symptoms: Nausea, fatigue, dizziness, increased appetite & libido, mood swings, highly emotional, lower back aches, change in BMs, sore breasts (not too bad), heartburn, mild headaches every once in a while. Then about a week ago, I started feeling a tugging in my abdomen, sort of like a gas bubble, but no pain or flatulence associated with it. I have gained about 10 pounds in the last month as well. I have take a couple of pregnancy tests each time my period came and went, all with negative result. Could I be pregnant?
Hi, everyone I just wanted to share my experience! I had my last period dec 15th 09 and my period is always on time and I have been getting my period for 17 yrs now. I did a hpt the day after my period was due, and it came back neg so i thought well its coming, still 2 days later no period so I did another test neg again, did another test when I was 4 days late and it was neg I was really getting confused because this had never happened to me before and I have 3 children and its always show up staight away. So I thought I would wait till I was a complete week late, I did the test at about 10 at night and it came up positive! but my problem now is why did it take so long? and does that mean for a due date?
Im a 20 yr old college student...my period is about a week and a half late. I've taken atleast 4 pregnancy tests, worried that I may be pregnant, and they've all come back negative. My boyfriend has noticed a slight weight gain in my midsection...Is there any chance that I could be pregnant?
im 31 and i havent had my period 4 bout 2wks and everytime i take a blood test or a urine sample at the gpthe doctors allways say im not pregnant and weneva i take a pregnancy test it turns out negative why is this WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!
i have missed a period am i pregnant? my last period was on wednesday 23rd of december 2009. i was due on again on the 20th of january however i didnt come on i have done a test it came back negative. is there a chance i could still be pregnant because i did a test on line and it said it was modarate i also did a ovulation calculator test today and it said i was 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant! what can i do its frustrating me because i want to know wether i am pregnant or not!

thnxs for your help
amybabe
so just a little about me i had my period on nov 4 2009 very very light till the  9th was very odd cuz my afs are usually very heavy. had another one that was super light on nov 22 lasted till almost the 1st had one again very very light on dec 28th ok so usually im spot on a 30 day cycle and now im 4 days late i've had nasuea, peeing often, my bbs hurt on and off and ive been craving fried pickles and cherry sprite from sonic took 3 hpts and all neg what's goin on im frustrated i want a baby but if im not pg i want my af to show up idk any help??
girl im in your same situation have you had any symptoms? when r u gonna take another test there are some ppl i've heard that maybe ovulated late and didnt get a bfp till 11 or 12 days after af was due
well i took a test the other day with a faint positive only to find out the test was expired well i took another one that night n it was neg :( but still no period im now 8 days late but i know i ovulate late im havin lots of cf and nausea and bloated ugh ill keep everyone updated
I am so confused and dont know what to do. ok my period was never right on schedule. never been on birth control. I've had a couple of scares before but then my period would come on. But this time is different. i got my period last month on the 5th. I had some light bleeding like it was coming on, on the 3rd of this month, but nothing since then. Took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Im having sum symptoms but not sure if its still kinda early to tell if it is anything.
i need advice please! I had a miscarriage this time last year so my dr put me on birth control. After problems finding the right birth control, i just decided that it wasn't worth it anymore because we eventually wanted to try again anyway; so in July of last year i stopped taking the birth control. My husband and I haven't really been trying to get pregnant but we haven't been stopping it either. I've had regular cycles since August of 09 but Jan 1 was my last period and it's now Feb 6 and still nothing; i'm 8 days late, which like i said is unusual for me. I want to be pregnant so bad but i'm trying not to get my hopes up. I've taken 3 HPTs and all have been negative but i'm not cramping or aggravated like i usually am when i'm about to start my period. My boobs have been hurting, i'm tired as hell, and hungry all the time. I don't know if the tests are just a false negative and i'm really pregnant or i'm just hoping too hard. Can someone give me some advice please? Has this happened to anyone else? I have a dr's appt on Mon to find out for sure...
Ok here is the thing, my period until I had my second child has been very consistant, but after him it was every 28-32 days. Well I for the last few months I have been around the end of the month, right before halloween, Saturday after Thanksgiving, and December 26th, but nothing since. My husband and I want another, we aren't really trying, but not stopping it either. I have taking HPT and negative, so I went to the doc yesterday and had some bood test ran. Negative for prego, thyriod is in the normal range, and prolatcin is normal. The only times I have ever missed were when I WAS pregnant, but with the test yesterday coming back nothing, now I'm confused. I'm 28, married for 11 years, and had 2 normal pregnancies. My youngest is now 5. I don't drink or smoke. Anyone have any suggestions????/
well my hpt 5 days ago was neg but still i have no period the other day i fell down the stairs in my house n 2 days later i had spotted once when i wiped so i wore a liner to bed n nothing then the next day had a little spotting then once again nothing so idk im still queasy at times and im not comfortable at all in my bras still peeing like 10-15 times a day hmph idk oh and im sooo tired all the time but i cant seem to find a comfy position my friend though with her second child just recently didnt have a period and was having some symptoms did 10 hpt all neg 2 blood tests all neg then went to gyn one last time for sonogram to rule out pg completely and he said ur 13 weeks along heres ur babys heartbeaat and heres a pic sooo idk
ok so my last period was jan.14 my cycles are 29 days. so my next period should have arrived this february 11th and it didnt so i tested on the 12th and it came up negative but its now the 16th and still no period. Is there a chance i might be pregnant?. Im trying to concieve (conceive). I sort of think i am because on the 5th of february i noticed some brown spotting not very much though and it was accompanied with mild cramps so i thought  i was probably going to start my period even though it was too early to start but i didnt. I think it might have been implantation. And the days leading up to the 11th when i was supposed to i was cramping on and off sure i would get it but i didnt. Around those days i also noticed what i think was a hotflash and 4 different times became queasy from smells of cooking food i usually enjoy. I had a couple of headaches and for 3 days was extremely exhausted like my eyes kept closing while sitting down. Also ive had a burning sensation in my stomach for like 3 days. Could i be pregnant? When should i test again? please help any answers will be very much appreciated.
Hey...so let me get this straight u only tested once..? On the 12th? And still no period. So you would be one week late for AF..R ur period's regular? Mayb u should think about testing again today...or when u can get a test! Mayb a positive will b there by now if in fact u r pregnant. Let me no how u get on! Hope u get a BFP! =)
i hope you update us soon! ^^

i, too was due to have AF on feb 12th or so, cause my lmp was jan 12th. until now, i havent had my AF but my bf and i had sex (unprotected and ttc ;) ) almost every other day of the first 2 weeks of feb, then on feb 14th, then on the 19th. i saw some brownish discharge on 21st, and im experiencing some mild cramps.

i took HPT on feb 16th, and it turned out to be BFN.
i am now scared to take another as i feel like im just going to waste it.

when do you think should i take another test?

all comments will be appreciated ^^
Hi everyone.. I am cautiously optimistic at this time.. Reading your stories have given me hope but Im trying not to get to excited.. My periods have been pretty irregular.. But Ive always had one a month. The timing may change from beginning to the end of the month.. My husband and I have been having unprotected sex since last November.. Hoping to conceive. My last period was on Jan 19th. I have not had a period since then. I have taken 2 different pregnancy tests, an EPT and a CVS brand (because of the different hormone levels). Both came out negative. I have never had acne, but in the last two weeks, my skin has broken out and become EXTREMELY oily.. I usually have bad cramps with my periods, nothing though.. No other symptoms, other than using the bathroom a little bit more than usual.. I am overweight. Are HCG levels affected by weight? Could this be the reason that the tests are coming up negative? I am going to wait out March and see if anything happens.. If not, Ill make an appt with my gyno in April... What do you guys think?>
i have been trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 years with no success and i am 11 months late i have seen many doctors and they treated me like a pin coushion any advice
hi everyone, im 10 days late for period have taken 3 tests. the first one was a clear blue which came up with like a hair line faint positive, so i took another clear blue test and it was neg, also took a first response test that was also neg, but still no sign of a period yet. I have had on off bad pains in my left side deep in my pelvis but seems to be getting a little better now, feeling more tired and slightly sick thoughout the day. please can anyone help. also i have read that the first line i seen as a positive could of been a ovaporation line has anyone else had this??? would much like any info thanks
have you tried using ovulation tests to see when you might be ovulating to see if that might help? or it sounds like maybe ur body has stopped producing the hormones for your period to come...
hey i was 8 days late and took tests that all said negative, so when i saw my doc he said to count 14 days past the first day of my last period then see if you had intercourse 3-5 days before or on that 14th day if so you were most likely ovulating and chances are you might be prego!
I'm on my 24th day of my cycle. I breast are not sore which I usually feel one week before my period. I took the pregnancy test but its negative. Did I took the test too early? Should I test again after my 28th day?

I am 23 years old and my husband and I are trying to conceive.

We had intercourse on the day of ovulation on the 21 of march.  it is now the 3rd of April and I haven't had my period.  I am always on time and I have felt cramping for 2 weeks extreme tiredness milky discharge rapid weight gain nausea extreme bloated swollen tummmy etc..  I have had about 10 HPT and negative.  I had a blood test on day 22 of my cycle and negative just a little low on iron.  I don't know if I just want it so bad but something is up.  Could I still be pregnant?  It was early to take the test compared to some!!
Hi, just thought of sharing my experience too since I have been reading this. I am 30. I have a boyfriend but we are not trying for a baby - we always use contraceptive. For the 1st time in 3 years we have been a bit less careful than usual, and also for the 1st time my period decided to take longer than usual to come. I was 11 days late this morning! I then decided to take a pregnancy test (I had also convinced myself I had pregancy symptoms) and was negative. I was thinking of going to the doctor's tomorrow (as I got worried it could be due to something else) but my period has simply just arrived. It'd be good if people who write asking for advice/help also came back to write what happened. Thanks to many of you though, it was good to read you all after the results of my test.
I am 29 years old now. It was 6 days missed my period and the test was positive. I tested three time and it was positive even though one line is abit faint. I really want to confirm it. Am I preg ? Can someone answer me please.
i am 10 days delayed but when i used a pregnancy tester during the 7th day of  being delayed,  got 2 lines but one is kinda blurred. i checked on the 8th day and it's the same. i went to an OB and have ultrasound but saw nothing. the only thing she noticed is that my endometrium is 1.2 cm thick instead of 1 cm.. am i pregnant??? she said i have to come back to check after a week. i tried using pregnancy testers before and this is the first time this happened.

here's my menstruation history:
January : 25-28
february: 26-28
march: i didn't have my period

and now it's april 10

HELP!!!
Meow2x...it's April 07 not 10

(((40 days since LMP...3 NEGS to date)))...my story is as follows.

I've had 3 kids with my DH. We conceived on first month for our 1st,
8 loooong months for our 2nd and, on the first month for our 3rd. We
are in our 3rd month of trying for this one AND we are trying for a girl.

It's been 40 days since my LMP which was February 27, 2010!

sooooo....

On March 30th
My period was due, I did a urine test at Dr. = Negative.

On April 05th
I did 2 more HPT. One had 4 vertical dots (+/_) type, so it almost looked like a faint Positive. However the second one turned out Neg.

It's April 07th and my breast are sore, I'm tired and bloated.
I'll go and spend another 20$ at the pharmacy this weekend..
and if that fails I'm going back to my Dr. for a blood test next week.

I'm looking at baby names to pass the time and to keep my mind off things (and to stay hopeful because it will happen sooner or later ;)

I can certainly relate to everyone's posts and hope to hear follow-ups.
I will let you all know where I'm at in a few days. Fingers crossed.

Hugs and baby dust to all of you!!!

Lady Jaja
I really need answer I'm six days late for my cycle i never been pregnant. but i do have diabetes ut everything in my life has een normal i never missed a cycle and i keep getting negative test what should i do
Get a blood test or wait another 5 days and re-test (use morning urine).
I'm also having the same problem. I'm 34 yo and my husband and I have been TTC #2 since January.

I'm usually very regular 28-29d cycle. My last "period" was Mar 1, which was 3d late. A few days before that period I was experiencing preg symptoms (slight nausea, tingling boobs) just like my 1st, I kept watching out for the implantation bleeding but it never showed. Then I saw the pink streaks for 2d then started cramping day 2 then my period came.

Now its been almost 6 weeks and still no period. taken 2 neg HPT, 3days after expected period and then a full week after first HPT. Even switched HPTs to the one that I took with my #1.

I"m convinced I miscarried on Mar 1. Apparently not many women know they miscarry, especially if its only a few days after your expected period. I read that if you miscarry, it takes a while for your cycle to get back on track 5-8 weeks. I think that's why I felt pregnant but never got the implantation bleeding. The egg got fertilized, but didnt get to implant properly.

Now I feel maybe preg again. slight nausea, boobs tingly again, but still no implant bleeding. I've been eating like a horse the last 2 days, and I've gained 2lbs overnight (I'm petite so this is big for me = 102.6 lbs). Still not convinced that I'm pregnant, but really hoping.

Now I'm gonna wait until the end of the month. If I don't get my period by then, I'll take another HPT and if neg, go to the doctor. I'll post an update at the end of the month.

I hope this helps somebody. I realize that finding out you miscarried is heartbreaking for some, but for me, not knowing what was going on was worse. At least if I can explain to myself what has happened, I can put it behind me and move on to the next step, rather than spending a lot of time getting stressed out, wondering what is going on.
Hello, I am 28, married with four kids and we are ttc. I am 6 days late now and took an hpt this morning and it is still negative. I have had ALL the pregnancy symptoms from spotting 6 days after I ovulated to fuller sore breast, mood swings, some cramping, sensitive nose, back hurts and very very tired. I am more worried that I am just getting my hopes up just to be let down. I even started having a lot of cm the other day and it was very unusual for me. My cervix is very high, soft and closed as it has been since I stopped ovulating. Anyone know what chance I have of still being pregnant? We are going for a blood test in the morning and hopefully its still not to early.
I am 21 years old. I have been married about three years. After two years of marriage I stopped getting the depo shot. I was told by my Dr it would take a while for my body to start ovulating again since I had not had a period in over a year. I was surprised when I started my period just a couple months later. my period was pretty regular though being a few days late was not unusual for me, which is extremely frustrating when you are wanting to have a baby. after 6 months I began to get nervous that something wasn't right. Everyone told me to relax and it would happen. In Dec 09, I was late for my period, two days late I took a HPT and it came back negative. two days after that I took another, still negative, two days after that I took another and still negative. i finally decided I was just late and not pregnant. I work at a family practice and a week after my last HPT I was expressing my frustrations to one of the PA's and she convinced me to take one more pregnancy test. It came back positive, I was two weeks late, so 6 weeks along, and had taken three HPT with no positives. I was so happy but week 9 I miscarried.

I miscarried Jan 9,2010. after i miscarried I had a period Feb 9, then another March 10, now I am 6 days late. my period was due April 8. I have taken an HPT and it came back negative. I really believe I am pregnant. I am very tired, and have had a constant head ache for days (which I have read is a very common symptom of pregnancy) I am very gassy and am having some pain in lower abdomen but no period has come yet. I am wondering since with my first pregnancy it took two weeks before I got a positive test, if it will be the same for all my pregnancies?
i am 10 days late and stopped taking the pill 6 months ago. 3 neg HPTs and 1 neg urine test @ the dr this past tues. dr said to try a HPT again in 2 weeks if no period, otherwise come back in 3 months if still no period. so far on this site, i've seen 2 posts where women have found out 11 days after their missed period that they were preg. can't believe the dr didn't do a serum preg test but whatever. my uterus feels different (having a poking and full sensation) and i am having some symptoms. will let you all know what happens...
i am 18 yrs old. there is a delay in my periods for about 12 days now. my boyfrnd and me had unprotected contact, but he ws 100% sure tht all the sperm ws discharged outside,so i dint take any birth control pill. Now being 12 days delay in my period i am really scared. hv done 4 hpts on the 10th day, all were negative. i do not hv any symptoms of preg. just tht d menstrual cramps are sometimes there from d past 3 days, but d pain doesnt cme fr long. showed a gyn ,she gave me some medicines, so tht my periods could cme. had an ultrasound scan today , and its perfectly normal. just wanted to noe tht cn i b still pregnent or there is some other problem , nw its the 2nd day of my medicine dose(3 day course). me nd my bf had sex 10 days before my period date(ie; nw it has bcme 22 days). can i b pregnent?    
i am 18 yrs old. there is a delay in my periods for about 12 days now. my boyfrnd and me had unprotected contact, but he ws 100% sure tht all the sperm ws discharged outside,so i dint take any birth control pill. Now being 12 days delay in my period i am really scared. hv done 4 hpts on the 10th day, all were negative. i do not hv any symptoms of preg. just tht d menstrual cramps are sometimes there from d past 3 days, but d pain doesnt cme fr long. showed a gyn ,she gave me some medicines, so tht my periods could cme. had an ultrasound scan today , and its perfectly normal. just wanted to noe tht cn i b still pregnent or there is some other problem , nw its the 2nd day of my medicine dose(3 day course). me nd my bf had sex 10 days before my period date(ie; nw it has bcme 22 days). can i b pregnent?  nd i dnt wnt to get pregnent.
hi, i have been reading this forum for a while.. i am married for 4 yrs. both me and husband dint intent to have a baby until i was done with my studies..
       For the first time in probably last 10 years, i got delayed periods.. my LMP (last day of menstrual period) was on 28th feb. we did have unprotected sex during my fertile periods and when i dint get my periods until 6th april, i was fully convinced that i was pregnant.
      all the HPT that i did came negative and i started have spotting which i thought was implantation bleeding.. i read through the forum and i too started hoping that probably i was pregnant even though my results are negative but the spotting kept bothering me..
      so i got a serum beta HCG done and approached a doctor who confirmed my worst nightmare that i have polycystic ovarian disease.. since it was the early stages, i was asked to just concentrate on my weight reduction and thank god!!! no hormonal pills..
     im sharing this with u guys out there so that all those who have delayed periods but neg test, please approach a doc and getting everything sorted out.. whatever its going to be.. it will save u from lots of stress and help u stop living in the fantasy world of think u are preg when u are actually not....
    the basic test u need to do is a serum beta HCG and a thyroid function test and keep ur bladder full when u meet ur doc so u can save multiple visit to the doc..
i am 27 been with my boyfriend for 3 years, we are not tryin for a baby but know that if it happened we would be happy. i dont have a set af? i just know that its bout every 4 weeks give or take a few days.. my lil sis normaly has hers before me then our youngest sis has hers begin of the month after me.. well my first sis had hers. and my youngest is due in about <8 days.. i have a few symptoms of early (freq. urine, nausea, fatuge, mood swings.. ) also my grampa who has been know to predict when girls in the family are preg. by dreams has been bringin it up since apr 4th. took a test yesterday (4-23) n neg. result... anyone have any ideas or suggestions? am very tense n anxious to know so i can start on right path.. jadeblackwidow
well, i finally got my period on 04/20/10 and today is 04/28/10 and i am still on my period! just found out my sis in law is pregnant and due on 12/25/10! she has been trying for a year. what worked for her was a friend told her to have sex for 14 days after she got off her period and it WORKED!!!! she is so happy, so i will have to try that next. try it with me and let me know if it works 4 u! =) talk 2 u gals later...
well my lmp was March 18, my cycles are 36 days and im now on cd 47 was suposed to start on april 22 so im now 12 days late had 4 negative hpts on cd 36, cd 40, and a urine tests at the doc on cd 44, also a blood test that day so gonna wait til friday to get results from that, but im never late...ever... so if im not prego what is it? ive been staying tired for about 2wks now, a lil nauseated but never had any symptoms with my others, so not sure if it could be, ive heard stories of people being 3mths and just finding out so maybe i will find out soon! ughhh i hate playing this waiting game its so stressful!
My last cycle started on April 2, I had sex multiple times during that month, 2 times of which a generic cellphone program ovulation monitor showed as high fertility days. According to that program and a 28-day cycle my period should have started on April 30th, today is May 3rd and i still haven't started my period! I have been experiencing nipple tenderness and cramping in my lower abdomen as well as some gassiness. I took a clearblue pregnancy test this morning with my first urine of the day and it came back Negative! Any ideas as to what is going on here??
most people say wait til your at least a week late then test but then again look at me im 13 days late as of now and tested again this morning with clear blue and it was still negative...so im not sure what is going on. im waiting on my doctors office to call me with my beta results. hopefully if it comes up negative they can give me something to help me start my next cycle so i can try again. good luck to you and hope you get the results you want!
Good luck to you too! I think I am going to wait until 7 days late an then test again using another HPT if that's negative and I still haven't started I'll call my doctor.:-/
My husband and I been trying to get pregant for about 1 yr now... I'm irregular ( I would mis 1-2 mos at a time) but in Feb I took some adipex pills( for weight loss) and I was urinating alot then people started to notice I was losing weight... I only did those pills for a week though..... I did notice that I had a period on feb. 9( it was normal) then my next cycle was in mar.  21( it was normal as well).. So suggested (using a calendar that predict cycles and ovulation) that I have a 40 day cycle but I haven't seen a period since mar 21 ( I did have ovulation signs though like cervical mucas, breast tenderness, & minor cramps btw 4/3-16)..... It was suppose to come on April 30th.... I have tooken three test already so I will just wait and see ( after listening to these stories)... I pray that we have conceived this time....P.S.... I've been for a week and a half now been bloated, tender breast, cramps , frequent urination, minor headaches/ dizziness but have taken 5 hot and were all BFN!!!
My husband and I been trying to get pregant for about 1 yr now... I'm irregular ( I would mis 1-2 mos at a time) but in Feb I took some adipex pills( for weight loss) and I was urinating alot then people started to notice I was losing weight... I only did those pills for a week though..... I did notice that I had a period on feb. 9( it was normal) then my next cycle was in mar.  21( it was normal as well).. So suggested (using a calendar that predict cycles and ovulation) that I have a 40 day cycle but I haven't seen a period since mar 21 ( I did have ovulation signs though like cervical mucas, breast tenderness, & minor cramps btw 4/3-16)..... It was suppose to come on April 30th.... I have tooken three test already so I will just wait and see ( after listening to these stories)... I pray that we have conceived this time....P.S.... I've been for a week and a half now been bloated, tender breast, cramps , frequent urination, minor headaches/ dizziness but have taken 5 hpt and were all BFN!!!
13 days late now but still no period.... I took a test last Saturday just to see another BFN but still praying about it cuz I haven't seen AF... I still have the symptoms though and the tender breast are getting more frequent than before plus I slept most of the day today which was weird for me cuz I don't take naps so Im going to keep praying & fingers cross... Baby Dust to all!
well at 14 days late I went to see my doctor, the test came back negative but because of all the symptoms that i have been experiencing she decided to also do a blood test. when i got home i spotted a little bit, but not enough to worry. the next evening i started my period but it seems kind of watery. today is day 2 of my period and it seems like its already going away. could i still be prego even though i have my period? still waiting on my blood test too...
i went to the doc fri and as of then was 23 days late...thought for sure i had to be, but found out all my tests came back negative blood count was perfect pap was all neg. thyroid was perfect, but gave the news that i had polycistic ovary disease. where my follicles turned into cysts so now i am on 10 days of provera then am going to start orthotryclen pills for a couple of months to see if they will go away on its own, it is very unlikely that you get pregnant with this, because it causes you not to ovulate or have a cycle, but not always there are a few that never know they even have it! SO HOPE THIS HELPS!
I am 8 days late.my first response pregnancy test came negative.I don't experience any symptoms of pregnancy.I have bloated abdomen and feel pressure in my pelvis.would that be a sign of pregnancy?.when should I retake the test to get accurate result. Thank you all
I agree getting a negative result made me cry , I recently had a misscarage and I'm trying to get pregnant again. My cycle is 33 days! My last period was april 21 st . Still no period and cramping! Please give me some advice
Hi my last period was around April 28th-30th. I usually have sex with my bf in the safe zones (just after my period or the week leading up to my next period) I rarely have sex in the middle of my cycle because I havent a clue about my ovulation pattern and so on. But last month I had sex on May 17th which I believe would be in my 'unsafe' zone. We did start sexual intercourse unprotected, we only did that for about 30sec and then we used a condom for the rest.
My last period was due around May 25th but it didnt arrive. My nipples were very sore for a week. I was 11 days late on June 4th when I started to get really bad cramping (like period pain) and I started bleeding. This continued for 3 days (until last night). The bleeding was red with clotting and the flow got lighter over the 3 days and finally stopped last night.
I dont know if this was my period or if this bleeding was related to pregnancy. I am worried because my period usually lasts 4-5 days with a steady flow up until the last day. So what I experienced over the weekend was short and the flow started off heavy and lightened gradually over 3 days.
Ive taken 3 HPT's all of which were negative. My nipples arent sore anymore and I have no other symptoms but I am still worried that the bleeding could have been implantation bleeding maybe? Ive read so many stories about women who haven't had pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) but they have been pregnant, and they havent shown a positive HPT for as long as 10 weeks into their pregnancy and some women even experienced bleeding during their pregnancy but still remained pregnant. I know bleeding in early pregnancy can also mean miscarriage and I did start off bleeding heavily with clotting aswell, but I dont think it lasted long enough to be a miscarriage? Or is it just a late period for no apparent reason? Ive experienced late periods before but never more than 2-3 days late. So I really dont know what to think.
Im extremely stressed/exhausted and worn out from thinking about all this. Its all self-inflicted and I cant stop myself from worrying.
Im 25 yrs old, in a loving relationship with my bf of 3yrs but if this is a pregnancy, its unplanned and Im very worried and scared.  
my last post was 04/28/10. that long period lasted from 04/20 till around 05/04! it was pretty heavy some days, light others. so for the rest of May i didn't have my period. now it is June 8th and i started spotting yesterday and have a medium flow today. i'll tell you what, this pregnancy business is no joke! my sis in law that i said in my last post was pregnant, had a miscarriage yesterday. =( the sac and everything developed but no embryo! she was really nauseated from a few weeks ago and then she said she noticed some tissue coming out of her, then brown discharge, then cramps so she went to the dr yesterday and that's when they did the ultrasound and blood tests. no baby. what it comes down to is there was probably a problem with the chromosomes, nothing the parents did. the good news is, now we get to keep trying together again but both of us have share the attitude of "if it happens, it happens." another friend of mine said as soon as she stopped obsessing about it, she got pregnant when she least expected it! so i hope that helps ya'll out there. it's ultimately all up to your Higher Power how things work out... =)
I have 2 kids.  I don't want to be pregnant.  I don't feel pregnant, but, my period is a week late.  I have all the feelings that my period is coming.  2 HPT..neg!  
I heard taking the HPT in the morning and not using the first drops will be more acurate reading.
so...I have an early response for the AM!  I'll let you all know!
Wow, I love reading all your posts. Its so exciting TTC, but also frustrating when the tests show negative. I've done two tests a few days apart and both negative. My body feels a little different, but not concrete signs yet. I'm so keen for it to happen, but trying not to stress over it too much.
well unfortunately not pregnant, but still trying. I'll try not to get too upset or disappointed if it doesn't happen for a while. Fingers crossed we aren't all trying for too long.
My period was due July 7th, I always have a regular 28 day cycle. Now I am 7 days late which has never happened to me before. I have taken a couple of HPT and all negative. i have lower abdomen cramps followed immediately with  white milky discharge almost like i'm ovulating. I have this funny taste in my mouth mostly in the morning. other than this i have no pregnancy symptoms.
Hey everyone! So, I am having similar issues with my period. I got my last period on June 9, 2010. I was expecting my period on July 7, 2010. Well, that day came and went. I took a home pregnancy test on the 10th and it came back negative. I then believed I was getting my period on the 13th, but I was only spotting and it lasted only for the 13th and the 14th and then there was nothing. The bleeding wasn't even enough for one light tampon. My periods have NEVER been like this. My boyfriend and I did have unprotected sex at one point during the month of June, but I cannot remember the exact date. He did not ejaculate in me, but I know that you can get pregnant anyway from the pre-ejaculation. I took another pregnancy test on the 16th and that test came back negative as well. It is now the 23rd and there is still no sign of a period. I took a test earlier today and it is still negative! I have been pregnant once before and it did not happen like this at all (if I am pregnant).  I have no real symptoms, just some mild cramping, but I didn't have any with my first pregnancy either. I am just concerned and confused. What are the odds that I am pregnant?  I am going to wait a week and then take another test and if that still comes back negative I am going to go see a doctor.  HELP?
I am also late, by three days. I am feeling very sick to my stomach, cramps a little, I'm a smoker but the last few days it has made me feel sick. So today I quit.  I have taken 3 tests and they have all been negative. Do you think that I could be pregnant. I have three kids already but every pregnancy has been so different.  
My name is ambur I am having some of the same problems I was supposed to get my period on the 2nd and its the 6th yesturday I had a little bit of light brown discharge when i wiped deeper then i kept checking after that 1 time and nothing so I read that some girls will have that then the next day they will get their period and I also had some cramping last night..... well so far my period hasnt came i took 2 prego test and both were negative!!! I got pregnant last yr for the 1dst time and had a miscarrige! dont know what to think of all this I really keep thinking that im gonna get my period im gonna get my period and it never comes!! so im thinking I would get lucky and b like some of the gurls on here and find out im pregnant later.. but with the luck i dont have i will prob. find out that theres something wrong with me~~~! if anyone wants to respond to me my email is ambur_0707***@****!!
Hi Ambur. What's your updates today? Just read your post...Don't worry, you're not the only one.I am on the same boat with you. Period's late (3-4 days) but negative results. Feeling Aunt Flo is coming at any time soon....scary thoughts but can do nothing about it apart from reading posts from fertility forums, hoping to get some answers to make ourselves feel better.
Believe me, it does help but it won't solve nor answer our problems. So i decided booking an appointment with my gp, going to see her ar 10.10 AM. Knowing my luck, i've been worried sick to find out the comes out!..But at least i'll know what is going on with my body. And if it turns out i have problems with fertility..(hope not!)...it'll be found out soon enough to have it treated.  Hope you're well xx
I am over a month late for my period. This month I have seen some pinkish spotting. I've only seen some bleeding right after sex but still no period. I have taken three HPT and they have all been negative. Has anyone had this happen to them before and actually be pregnant?
hey everyone!

ok so im new to this so bare with me... my period, always on time! kinda. i missed it for three months once five years ago, but i figured it was stress due to a serious family sickness that ended in death. after all was said and done i got it about the first of the month, almost on the dot. after going on and off the pill, it stopped coming on the first and started coming on the 22nd. came on time in july. i had sex with my boyfriend as soon as my period ended. a week later i started getting sick and throwing up alot and my boyfriend asked me if i was pregnant. i waited until the 19th and did an early home preg test. negative. i kept feeling nausuos alot. i felt like i was bloating like a balloon. im so tired all the time. the sick feeling went away after around three weeks but i started to get heartburn. i get alot of headaches. and i do get small cravings. all of a sudden i love mashed potatoes and gravy but i usualy hate gravy. for a couple weeks all my favorite foods have smelled horible. once i had to move at work on my lunch because the person sitting with me was eating somthing i really like but that day the smell made me want to throw up. i have been taking tests every few days and they are all negative. im around two weeks late. my best friend was pregnant and lost it, but is now pregnant again. its driving me nuts talking with her while ive had 7 or so neg tests. i have been eating ALOT of pickles and my sister says im not getting my period from all the salt but i really want to be pregnant. im going to make a doctors apointment, but i know im going to be very dissapointed if i dont end up being preg. ive also had sex with my boyfriend a few times so could i have gotten preg one of those times so i was testing too soon?
I currently 12 days late. My periods have been kind of out of whack for the past year or so but it's usually within 27-29 days, and i have never been more than 4.5 days late. Usually before my period starts my breast hurt about 5-7 days before but they never hurt this month. For the past 3 days my nipples have been very sensitive and kind of hurt. I have been extremely tired, been having headaches, and my lower back in very stiff (although I do have pre-existing lower back problems). I have taken 3 HPTs and they have all been negative. I took them when I was 3, 5, and 10 days late.
It is very abnormal for my period to be this late, and I'm not worried about having any cysts or anything because I had an ultrasound less than a year ago to check for stuff like that.
I'm planning on going to the doctor Saturday morning to get a blood test.
Hi just wondering if anyone could help- I am now 13 days late. my husband and i have been trying so i did become excited when i was late,but many negaitve  pregnancy tests later and a negative blood test by doc i am now just confused and upset. I am wondering why i am so late when i usually am very on time, every 28 days like clock work. I did have a miscarriage 2 1/2 months but did have a regular period after that. Just wondering if this has happend to anyone else.
as of today i am 12 days late, ive taken 4 hpt all negg i had a blood test yesterday so im holding out for results, if it comes back negative i think i will test with hpt every week untill i get a positive or af comes. My sisters last pregnancy was not detected by a blood test and she got her bfp at 3 and 1/2 months!! so good luck and baby dust to all!! ( will keep updating :-)
plz ignore this as im just cheeking to see if it came up in my news feed :)
I was due Sun 24th Oct but am late, did HPT on Thur 28th Oct and it was negative.
I have the following symptoms, could I be pregnant and how soon should I do the next test:
Missed period
Tender / fuller breasts
Nausea
Cramps
Felling tired a lot

Any advice would be much appreciated, Thanks
i am having almost similer problems but except i was spotting for 3 to 4 days then started bleeding for lik 2 days and idk if i am pregnant i took a home preg tests and it says negitive so could i be pregnant?
I feel really dumb because I haven't been keeping a really good record of my period. For the past four months, my AF has been acting really weird. I would have it at the end of the month (25-26th), then the beginning of the month (5th-6th), then back to the end. It did this for about four months. I haven't had my December period yet at all. I didn't have it at the end of Nov. so I figured it would come around the fifth. Nothing. It's now the 10th. I use to have my period on the 10-11th but it shifted up to the 5th. I took two pregnancy test, a clear solid one line. Not a faint second strip at all. My breasts just started to get tender. My husband and I have used protection everytime we've had sex. I have had slight mood swings but it could be due to me worrying about this or the stress of my life right now. I'm not tired, no change in diet, no nausea, nothing. I would say my last period was late October, early November. I actually wouldn't mind being preggers, I just wish I knew. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge of why my period is late???

I've had this happen once several months back *maybe 7 mnths ago*, I wasn't pregnant then. I don't know for sure though. I hope you find your answer.
I don't know who all comes here anymore but I just wanted to update you on my story. I am NOT pregnant. My AF came today. My AF was late by either 2 weeks or a week (depending on which day I was supposed to have it). My AF was coming on weird days but it did finally come! Goodluck to you all!
I had my period on oct 9 and it was reg. In nov it came on the 11th but only for that day and it was like spotting. This month I haven't had one at all. I feel so tired, I cramp a very little, my head hurts, and my boobs feel heavy, I took 2 tests around the 14th of dec and both said neg. what could be going on am i preg??? please help I'm only 20.
I got off birth control about 3 to 4 months ago and my period is pretty regular...it started on the 18th of Nov. and never came for Dec. and still isnt here for the 5th of Jan...I have been moody, bloated, tired, experiencing cramp like feelings for 2 weeks or more and eating and craving all sorts of things. I have no breast/nipple pain and took 4 pregnancy tests all of which have been negative. I was not planning on concieving, and have been pretty safe except a few times not using a condom which would mean I concieved through pre-come. I am just wondering if I should get blood work done asap??
i know exactly how u feel i came off the implant on the 13th november  the end of my period was the 24 november and havent seen 1 yet i have every sign of pregnacy as i did the first time around with my 3 yr old boy (i knew i was preggo with him for day 1)i even have a fluttering tummy i dont know wat to do as as said i have had a period since having it taken out but nuthin the second time around now its been 44 days since the end of my period and i was prety regular b4 having the implant
i am on my 20's and not trying to get prgnant,my period is regular (usualy on the 19th or 20th),i had sex 7 after my last period (dec. 27)  so my next period was due jan 20,today is jan 27 and im worried about my period being so late. I had an egg white consistency of cervical mucus last jan. 20?instead of my period?i mean..am i still going to have my period?i had an HPT done 3 times and it turned out to be negative..help needed please,am so worried.
Lets all go take blood tests! They are more accurate anyway.
Hi i'm 34 and I have been trying to get pregnant for my second time since a year ago, I am 3 days late (never ever been late before) I am very regular and now I have missed my period, had a HPT and it was negative, went to see a Dr. this morning and theirs was negative also, I have another appointment on Thurs.  Feb 10 (my bday) and they will order a blood test just to make sure.  I am so worried because pregnancy tests are coming negative and I really wish everything's ok, hysterectomies run in my family and I don't wanna be next. =(  

Does someone has a similar story, what was the result?  I don't want to keep my hopes up.  I really really really wish that I am pregnant
Don't give up hope just yet...  With my current pregnancy I tested negative at the doctor (blood test)  and then just 4-5 days later tested positive at home with a urine test.  Urine tests are very accurate, it's just that the hcg (preg hormone shows up in blood first, but only by about 2 days I believe)  so it might be that you tested too early.  Hang in there, it'll happen for you.
Im 40 days from the 1st day of my last period.  I am irregular and have completely missed a period once before.  But I've had sore boobs since about 23 days - really sore and uncomfortable like you get just before a period.  I tested 28 days (four weeks - period due date if i had a reg 28 day cycle) - negative I tested again 3 days later as per instructions on the HPT - negative again.  I then tested again 36 days and still negative.  Me and my partner have been trying for 9 months and no luck.  I don't really want to go the doctors to get a blood test done - not sure why not I think I'm scared of the results to be really honest.    Has anyone else had this happen to them? Should I be worried about complications in a pregnancy?
I am 19 years old and 11 days late going on 12 today i went to the restroom and it was pinkish orange like i was bleeding but very very lightly like really unnoticable but when i went again later there was nothing ... i have had my peroid the end of december and january infact the last day of my last peroid was feb 1 and those two have been both late and light idk what to think casue i have never been late like this and i was always regualar in flow and timing every 28 days then it started messing up and now idk what to do i have taken tests like crazy in the past 2 months and they are all coming up negitive i keep having symptoms as if i am like being tired all the time head aches back aches not sleeping well and random hot spells and going to the bathroom all the time and nipples are darker and bumps are around them now ...not to mintion they are sore and even on my peroid they are never sore and right now they are really tender ...idk if i am or not and i havent had sex since feb 13 so if i am i would be almost a month ...or more im going to the dr on tuesday to find out what the deal is my mom and my bf doesnt think i am but more and more signs are showing up so what do you guys think any idea... other then me being prego ...lol cause i know im not ready for one but if i am i will find any and every way possible to take care of it ... i need someones advice/ help ...anyone ?
I went to the emergancy room last night early this morning and they said im not prego so ... idk what it is im still kind of waiting to find out myself
A week and a half before my period was due I started having strange bleeding. It was like brownish pinkish and was very light. It stopped for a few days then would start again. My period was due on the 5th still hasn't come and now i have a temp of 101.3 with light pink spotting. I can't get to the doctor until Monday, does anyone have any ideas or advice?? had temp for 2 days by the way... although now its down to 100.0
Also i took a HPT came back negative... what do yall think??
Hey ladies. Just wanted to let you know I was just like you and always psyched myself into thinking I was preggers. I will tell you right now, if you have tender breasts/nipples, chances are you are not pregnant. Your breasts will hurt sooo bad you will want to cry when you actually do get pregnant!!! I was to the point of tears and I have a high tolerance for pain! My BFP came on 09/17/10 at an Urgent Care center. I was taking Vitex (Chasteberry) for a week and a half to try to balance out my hormones that got screwed up from the taking the pill, making it easier to get pregnant. Then all of a sudden one night I started sweating profusely and my ovaries began to feel like they were going to fall out! So I went to the Urgent Care center because I was really worried that I may have taken too much of the Vitex (I was taking 3 pills a day) and low and behold, they told me I was pregnant! By this time I was only 3 weeks pregnant. I was already pregnant before I started using the Vitex and didn't even know it! I rushed home and took 2 more tests, both showed an extremely faint second line. I mean it was so light you could hardly see it, but that meant for sure there was a baby in there! I am happy to say that my son is due in 11 weeks. It took me 10 months after getting off the pill to get pregnant. I am also overweight plus my cycles were all over the place and I had no idea when I ovulated but I was too lazy to buy the ovulation kit or check my tempature or any of that crazy stuff. My fiance and I just started having sex like every other day, non stop. So basically, I thought all the odds were against me which made me that much more determined with each negative HPT! So remember first signs of pregnancy = ovary pain/weird cramping like you have never felt before and terrible, awful breast pain! Next is the increased sense of smell. Other than that, you won't even be able to tell you're pregnant. I was fortunate enough to not have morning sickness. Good luck to all! :)
My last normal period was January 6, 2011 I then had an early "period" which started Febuary 3, 2011 but it was super light bleeding and only lasted 3 days. And I haven't had a period since. I have obvious symptoms of pregnancy, but negative HPT I took a blood test in Feb. But it came back negative. Negative on STDs. I have regular periods and only use condoms/pull out method. There's tissue in my urine as well, and have never noticed this before. There is no irritation, burning or itching, no odor. I also have discharge that is creamy and light like lotion or conditioner substance. Just a natural smell I suppose. I only notice it when I have intercourse. Any advice or opinions? Thanks
I HAD MY LAST PERIODS ON 11 OF FEB 2011..STILL TODAY I DID NOT GET MY PERIODS ...ALL THE HCG TESTS I TRIED FOR 4-5  TIMES,,,ALL SHOW NEGATIVE...AM I PREGNANT ?DO HELP ME IM SOO SCARED AND TENSED.............PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  THANKU
I am three months late,and i use to have regular periods.i came of injection since January 9th,2011 and my period haven't come since. I have morning sickness and nausea,i have cravings and i like to sleep,im having lower abdominal pain and spotting after sexual intercourse. I taken 4 urine test and a blood test and all of them came back negative,is it a slight chance i might be pregnant or not?? im really concern, CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT????
I am 24 and I have been on birth control for 3 years now. I do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. However the last few months my period has been a little crazy. Spotting between cycles and very light but still clearly there or very very heavy and it always has lasted about 6 to 7 days while I have been on birth control. However I am now 5 days late with no signs of my period coming. I have taken 3 HPT's all BFN. But I cant seem to get out of my head that I am pregnant because while on the birth control I have never just NOT had a period. ( I did have a weird 3 month absent/no period prior to my birth control and this was 4 years ago). But I have been very regular in terms of having my period EVERY 4th Tuesday on or around 11 am. I did spot the TINIEST bit, (and Im talking the top of a pin head, and it was redish brownish and it was more of a discharge consistency not so much a blood consistency). Could I be pregnant? Should I make a doctor's visit? This thread has my believing I could be pregnant. My boyfriend thinks I am crazy and laughs that I wont drink alcohol and he thinks im being foolish. What do you women think?
I am now 33 days since start last period am usually regular but still nothing had menstrual cramps for over a week too. Am I pregnant ?
[UPDATE]
I am having the same problem evryone here is having, my period is 3 weeks late, i took 12 pregnancy test and 1 blood test all negative so whats going on right? I have a little nausea and a pain that feels like my period is coming but nothing happens no spotting or bleeding just a little discharge. I finally just went to the hospital yesterday and cause my ob is on vacation and i couldn't wait any longer, they took my blood and everything came back normal until so they did a ultra sound and found small cyst in my ovarys. The doc said i may have a condition called pos polycystic ovary syndrome which is hormone inbalance in the body that causes missed periods pain and a few other symptoms. There was no fetus but i kinda felt pregnant and was kinda hoping but this was the results of the ultra sound was. My advice to everyone is to get a transvaginal ultra sound done as soon as you can.
just wanted to say my friend had the same problem turned out she was low in a certain hormone. after she started taking it she finally carried through full term. not sure if this helps but hope it did take care and i am sending you the best of wishes with you pregnancy.
it agravates me not to know whats going on im 14 days late tested twise and both negatives..im thinking of going to see a docter soon but im scared to hear dat im not pregnant because me and my now husband have been trying for two years now and so far this is da first time ive been this late so im hoping we hit da jack pot this time his very happy i dnt want dat to go away... :(  
I have been ttc with my bf of 3 years since jan. I am supposed to start afv today I am hoping that I won't get af. I have a son from a previous relationship he is 4 years d. My son wasn't planned and I tried everything to try not to get pregnant and somehow it happened but now that we are ttc is just seems so hard and full of disappointment. When would be my best time to take a test? Like I said earlier I am supposed to start today? Any advice would be great
i am 21 years old and my bf and i have been ttc. my lmp was march 18th and i was supposed to start my period April 18th yet i still have not. We made sure we tried for the whole week i was ovulating. so i was a day late and i have been having some nausea but no vomiting tender breast bad lower back pain restless nights of sleep cramping in my lower abs but mostly on my lower left side and im very emotional. ive taken 4 htps and all negative and gotten my blood drawn on monday the 18th and it came back neg also. but then yesterday during the afternoon i noticed after i went to the bathroom and wiped there was some very light pink on it but not enough to use a tampon but this moring i woke up and it got a lil brighter and i needed to put a tampon in.. do i still have a chance of being pregnant still or no?    
I'm 5 days late with my period,got cramps and sore breast like period symptoms,I'm also experiencing yellow discharge,took a test and it was neg,what could this be?
I am 23 and my husband and I just spur of the moment last month decided we would try for another baby. I should have had my period last Thursday the 21st. I am very regular and my period still hasn't shown up. I have had lots of lower back pain and cramping like I am going to start but just haven't. I have taken 3 or 4 HPT and all have shown negative. This is unusual to me since with my past 2 pregnancies I tested and new the day of my supposed period. I don't know what to do. I want to go to the doctor and get a blood test but don't know if I should and I don't want to be disappointed if it comes up negative (I have two boys and really would like a girl). I also had a very minor amount of brownish discharge yesterday but that was once and nothing since my first pee yesterday morning. HELP!!
well i dont really know if im pregnant or not but i know that this month my period have really been acting unnormal . . . i had sex on 4 /20 and i started spotting on 4/25 at first i was spotting and then nothing came the next day  then my period came on for only two days and now itsstarted spotting again . i have been getting alot of the sympotoms like grainning weight and my brest been hurting and i eat more then normal . . .i took a hpt test and it came up negative but i took it on the day after i first started spotting ! CAN I BE PREGNANT !
This looks like  busy forum.... so here goes.  I am 27, My LMP was in Feb. sometime (I don't keep track) My DH had a vasectomy a few months after our 4th child was born 3 years ago. He was cleared sterile after a couple of months. In Jan he had an 'issue' with the vasectomy area (pain, swelling, etc) and now... as I said my LMP was in Feb... I have some preggo signs... breast tenderness, increased sensitivity to smells/certin foods, sleepy (which is not too abnormal, I have 4 kids) I took a HPT last night came back Neg ( I realize now that i did the test wrong... you are soposed to pee on the stick for 5 sec or dip in clean container for 20.... i dipped in container for 5 sec) ooops! it was a late.... and thats my mistake for not reading all the instructions..... just took another a few minutes ago (different brand... but cheap brand... not sure if that matters) also neg. Going to try the ClearBlue digital HPT (I hate the lines!) again in the morning see what it says. . .  It's incredibly unlikely, but not impossible - been doing some vasectomy research- that I am preggo (and no I have not engaged in any extra-martial sex - that is definately not the reason)... I just don't know what in the world else could be going on, I've never had irregular periods like this before.... I don't have med insurance so a quick trip to the dr is easier said than done. . . any thoughts? ideas? i'm losin' my mind! thank you!
20 yrs old:I have an app on my fone that keep me updated with my menstral... umm my last period was from april 3 to the 7...  in a 28 days cycle i ovulated from the 12 to the19, i had unprotected sex april 21 with my lover wasnt planning but accepts with open arms to be sooo on the 26 i took one it was negative juz for safety... next cycle was suppose to come on the 1st of may, it didnt actually 9 days late but i recieved it on the 10th bad cramps but very VERY light bleeding unlike any other period i ever had, i think this is rather the best of thee BEST.. doesnt fill a pad a day,and its day 2. i have a feeling that i am being that i started bleeding on the 10, it became a 37 day cycle and april 21 falls on the first day of ovulation... i have tender nipples with sharp pain on both breast... im eating alot, and stomach juz feels wierd... took a test today may 11 and itz still a negative any advice or suggestion of wat may be happening
Well I am only 3 days late and have tested everyday lol! BFN we have ttb for 2 months now and I am very scared that I will get my AF. There is a good chance I am preggers as my DH and I have been going @ it like rabbits every three days. I am extremely constipated which is ABNORMAL for me at AF time and have sensitve nipples. A cpl weeks ago I had a cpl days where I felt lightheaded and dizzy and my appetite is suppressed. Now today I have heartburn. This is the only place I can speculate as we are not telling anyone we r ttc. I know 3 days late is not a huge deal but I am never late! And I googled this to see how common it is. With my daughter I was in denial and didn't test until missing two periods and the BFP showed right away. I am just wondering when I should test again. I hate getting the BFNs !!!
Hey,I'm 22 and my period can april 27 and I haven't seen it again its june now and still nothing I have been using the pulll out method with my my missed period it was negitive but it was my first time using the strip hpt so I was thinking maybe I did it wrong.I have all the symthom of pregnancy like-throwing up,feeling sick mostly in the night,have headaches backaches,vaginal discharge it doesn't hitch smell,but I haven't had no appitite for some time now and to top it off I'm tired all the time but its had for me to sleep during the nights.oh and everyone is asking me if I'm pregnant all the time what do u think.   bf for sometime now.I did a test 1 days after my
I got my period may 1 2011 and had sex may 27,28,29 2011.my period came on june 11 2011 very light not evening touching my pad only when I pee it comes, took a pregnancy test on june 10,2011 have no cramps. Could I be pregnant and wat should I do from here?
Hi everyone!
My last period started on the 5th May and I usually have my period for 7-8 days, heavy bleeding. However now it is June 14th, still no period, 12 days late. Although on the 10th June I had bleeding for about 5 hours, not as heavy as a period, but not spotting. Have taken a home pregnancy test but it said negative, no soar breasts, but constant stomach cramps, and so so so tired!! What does everyone think? What was the bleeding, will I get my next period, or am I pregnant?
Help?!

Thankyou
i was on depo shot for like a yr. i got off the shot to try and get pregnant. i heard that it could stop your period and fertility so i got my last shot in jan 2011. i never went for my shot in april had my period april 6th and me and my hubby do "it" alot and were trying to have a baby, well i havent had a period since then, i have in time gained weight, nipples bigger and darker, boobs bigger and sore, hips bigger and nausea with constipation, just everything a pregnant woman goes threw. i still get negative bloos and urine tests from doctor but i have had positive urine home tests and every family member and freind say theres no way i cant be pregnant so i dont know.... i feel pregnant yes, but the doctor wont help me out with a ultrasound to see whats going on and me and hubby had sex yesterday and i had dark spotting and i wake up and theres more but red and its stopped when i take a break like just lay down so i dont know i am just worried about my health anyone who can help please do id appreciate it, just need support and information.
for the last 3-4 months im 5-8 days late on my period every month and a day or 2 before i start i get sick and ive never gotten sick before starting my period and im feeling fluttering like movement in my belly and my belly jerks also does anyone know what would cause any of this?
Hey everyone I'm really new to y this site but I really need some advice me and my husband have been ttc for about a year now my mp started last month on the forth and ended on the 10th ofmay it is now june the 20th and nothing I took a test , june 16th and it was negative idk wat to do
Hello everybody, I am 34 and have been married for years, I've trying to conceive from the first month of my marriage and it never happened. We went to the doctor both of us are perfectly normal no issues but our infertility is unexplained. I tried everything natural herbs and supplements I did the IUI for 3 months with no results every single month that passes is a suspense for me you can imagine what I go through . So many times my period gets late 1 or 3 days and I keep hoping I buy the HPT and I always crush to see negative results then my period shows up again. I am so tired and so stressed that I decided to leave my job thinking that my life has to be 100/100 stress free I already gave my 2 week notice. Now my period is late for 3 days and I don't want to think that may be I am pregnant bu I can't help it I bought the HPT and it's negative this morning I woke up with strong cramps that I usually get during my period and I rushed to the bathroom with a pad but there was nothing the pain is on and off. I am afraid to think positive because I went through the same situation few times and every time it turned to be negative. I will just let it go because my husband and me decided to consider the IVF that is our last hope.
Hi there, I am new hear as we just started to try to have a baby.  I was on birthcontrol for years, off for 1 year now, we always practiced withdrawal with bcp and then withdrawal without bcp.  For the first time in 5 years, my husband did not withdraw,we had sex on the18th, 20, 21, 22 and 23 (around my predicted ovulation.  Within a few days my nipples have been sensitive, seem to be changing a bit, and the little bumps look more pronounced.  I am excited that this has happened so fast for us.....but the wait is killing me.  In my mind i am 95 percent sure that this must be related to eing pregnant.  I can't believe how hard it is to wait!  I have taken two preg test, one 2 days ago and the other this morning both negative.  I am not suprised that they are negative as it is too early but it is making me doubt my symptoms!  I have told my husband that i am 95 percent sure and will feel kinda silly if i am not.....as i also said that i 'feel pregant" never been before so not sure how i know this, but i do "feel different'.  
Please give me your oppinions!!
I took my IUD (No hormones) last week and had sex the next day. I want to get pregnant but I dont know when I Ovulate. I bought the Ovulation kit and have been testing my self daily, but all my test come back with two lines one dark and one light. What is going on? I've taken pregnancy test but they come back negative I think that I'm taking them too early but I have signs of pregnant, I have a four year old and I really want another one. Should I wait to take another test?
My last period was around March 30. and now is July 8.
Before I missed my period, my husband and I planned and he ejaculated in me already. Since then I've missed my period.
Can I still be pregnant or is something else?
I always had regular periods.
but now, I tested at least 10 HPT and went to the doctor twice and it came out negative. I ask the doc for what is the problem that I have missed my period for so long and all she said was for me to take birth control and I might start my regular period again, but I'm scare, what if I am pregnant? and took the birth control, could it affect my baby (if I am pregnant)
I don't know what to do anymore, I need answers.
And about the birth control that she prescribed for me, they gave me the wrong ones. I didn't want the pills, I wanted the patches. So I didn't use it at all.
Hi guys, so here is my story. I have an extremely regular 22 day cycle. I had unprotected sex on the tenth, started to bleed on June 11th, stopped bleeding on the 13th..it was not heavy but not extremely light either. I am now 5 days late. I have been dizzy/nauseous, tender breasts...slight cramping but nothing major..I have taken two pregnancy tests, both negative. one today and one two weeks ago. Am I psyching myself out? How common are false negatives?? What do you guys think? Thanks ladies.
Hello guys,

I am in a similar situation - I am 7 days late today - I can be up to 2 days late - but never this late, I have had tugging and butterfly sensations, nausea, and extreme tiredness - so much so I got a pg test ready for my first missed day as I was certain I was pregnant - I just had a feeling. I also feel really wamr now and again.
Wel I have tested everyday with clear blue, first response and 2 cheaper brands - all negative, not even a miniscule line. I went to the doctors 2 days ago and she told me to go for a blood test as you can be up to a week to two weeks late and not get a positive. The hospital rang me today and said "it's all positive" - which made my heart stop - when I asked for confirmation she said that everything is normal and all clear (I am assuming she didnt know why I was being tested) however she could not give me more information (as I wanted to know the hcg number) as my doctor has to have a look at this and only he can discuss it with me and the hospital has to send this to him so I have to wait longer. I am thinking I am probably not pregnant and stressing myself out thereby delaying af. The only thing is - and this is the thing that makes me trawl through all of these sites looking for answers - is that I still have the nausea - like acid in my throat nausea, and i still feel pregnant - every twinge i get i am thinking is this af and i still havent come on at all.... I am really worried and fed up with this - and i know i bring it on myself by checking every morning - but when i see ive still not come on i can't help it!
I just want to know what is happening :(
heyy please help me im not sure what to do tbh,,  i havent been on my period in 2 months and has had unprotected sex with my bf well we both went to the clinic and i had to do i pregnancy test there well it came back negative so i left it a week and i dont another one and thats negative to i got 6 signs of pregnancy and me and my bf is really worried and we really need your help i am very young and confused :S please helpp you will be a gem =]
My cycle is 31- 40 days . i took a pregnancy urine test on 35th(22/7) day it came out negative.my brest is tender , last 2-3 days experiencing  diarrhea and am very hungry too.am i pregnant?
I needed to find a blog like this!  I am a 38 year-old who has been ttc for about 10 months (first timer--late bloomer:) We have been talking and testing with fertility clinic since we are older, and "almost" ready to take the next step with clomid.  I have a very short luteal phase (ovulate about day 18 on a 28 day cycle) and realize this is a problem.  This past month I ovulated on day 20 and figured "okay--next month=clomid". Well, then my period didn't show . . . hpt on day 28 and it was neg.  Three days later no AF so I took another test (with slight blood coming as peeing on the stick . . . so figured I wasted $15 stick) and it was a light + (HUH?).  Then the next day I watched my flow closely and there was bleeding (not all brown or spotting like implantation). Took another HPT and it was  +. Still light bleeding as if it was AF.  Did an HCG yesterday and showed level 88 so I am "was" preg!  Another hpt today and it is still +.  Because I am slightly bleeding for the past 4 days I am NOT getting my hopes up and assume I am having a miscarraige (miscarriage).  I just need to go in for another HCG to see if the levels are dropping.  My husband wondered if I was having my period and the egg still implanted but I don't think that's likely. If any of you have words of wisdom that would be great!
Hi there. I am 27 and in March unexpectedly I found out I was pregnant! However, my hcg levels were dropping and for the next 3 weeks I kept getting positive results. I did miscarry and my husband and I were devistated. This miscarriage messed up my 28 day cycle to an almost 40 day cycle for 3 months. We are trying again and I am now 5 days lat for my period. I still have neg. on the pregnancy tests, but some pregnancy symptoms.

Lillerbean: I think that slight bleeding doesn't mean that you will miscarry... I have so many friends who have had lots of different things happen early in their pregnancy. I would try to get in to see your ObGyn... Like I said above, I was miscarrying and still testing positive on prego tests. It is really hard when you see a positive and to think you are pregnant and then to realize that it "isn't meant to be". The human body is so weird and who knows why you are bleeding and yet still getting a positive. What is nice about going to the ObGyn is that they can order a hcg hormone level test (make sure you get a "quantitative" not a "qualitative" test) and then they can give you orders to test for every other day... This way they can see if your hormone levels are doubling every 24-48 hours like they should be. I had this done when I found out I was pregnant in March and that's how I knew things weren't as they should be... I tested day 1 and my levels were 50, and in 2 days they were 12... they should have been between 100 and 150 by that time! Ultimately, take care of yourself and know that you are not alone! Hopefully I will get a positive pregnancy test soon!
Viewing 201-400 comments: