REALLY late periods for the past 2-3 months....Help!
Hello. This is my first time here....just looking for some insight on what I might be experiencing. Anyways, I have 2 small children and have never EVER been late on my periods until a couple of months ago. I dont have insurance and no one to really talk to who has experienced what I am right now. My periods used to be 30 days exactly to the day. This all started in October-November. October I had it from the 22-27(normal). My period started to become late. November came around and I had no period...at all. Then December came along and I had it from the 5-9. Now January came and I just started yesterday. I am afraid that I might have something wrong with me. Is this normal to be late like this? I dont have any abnormal pain. As far as the "flow" goes...it seems basically normal for me. JUST LATE. I have noticed that the later my period is the more I feel pregnant. I know that Im definately not expecting.
Thank you.
Changes in your diet, stress, excessive excersize, BC, or worrying about your period can make you late. Sometimes it happens..
You're only a week late this month, so its nothing to worry about. Sometimes AF is thrown off by some sudden change.
As long as you dont have any discomfort, extreamly heavy bleeding, abdominal pain, or weakness, you're okay. If you feel not 'ok' then go to the clinic. They're free, no need for insurance
did you move in or out with a woman, Ive heard(not sure IF its true)that when you live with another woman, your cycle changes to meet hers,so that your cycles go together,

also, for some other reason your cycle could be changing, has it been late the same number of days every month.......

sorry couldnt be of more help.thats all I got.
I wouldn't worry about it too much.  As long as you're still getting it every 35 days or so then there is nothing to worry about.
OK, if you are really concerned you can see a DR but they are likely to tell you not to worry about it.  I'm not saying you shouldn't be worried, that's just how DRs are sometimes.  The only reason your period is late is b/c you ovualte late.  You could start tracking your ovulation by BBT charting for a couple of cycles and find out if you're ovulating irregularly.  It may be too much of a pain for you, but it's just a thought.
No Im the only woman who lives in my household. Im out numbered by my 2 boys, nephew, and husband. Lol....Im the queen of my castle. :) My period has never been late. I know its not normal for me...that's why I get worried when Im 3...4..5...etc days late. I think that my last period was a little later than this one. Im guessing 2wks and some days. My sisters both have had problems with theirs too. One of them was just told that she cant have any children because her ovaries keep on filling up with fluids and there is no possible way to keep them clean long enough to get preg. She doesnt even have 1. So Im afraid because of what has happened to them. Mind you they are also in their 20s.
Im only 22. It is just weird for this to be happening to me now. Once my insurance is approved, I will go and get tests done. I am defiantely getting on b/c to help regulate it. I have recently taken the responsibility of my 14yr old nephew(plus 2 of my own), so maybe thats what has happened. Confused I guess. LOL.
How old are you? If you're in your late 30's your cycle could possibly be going through some changes like perimenopause, when i was in that age group my periods were late one time then too early another, going back & forth.
It probably is ALL that is going on in your house. SOunds like a LOT for anyone to take on. So as soon as the insurance kicks in, go see a dco. If you have any  other problems in the meantime, make sure you get them checked out.
Oh and by the way... I LOVE your nickname. Too cute.
--J
Thanks. My sons nickname is CJ and he used to be a pain in the butt! Well I mean he still is(2 1/2yrs). LOL.