RIGHT SIDE OVARY PAIN OR THAT VACINITY
I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING PAIN IN MY RIGHT OVARY OFF AND ON FOR THREE MO. IVE HAD THREE C-SECTIONS NOT BEEN ON BIRTH CONTROL 3YEARS. NORMAL PERIODS 25-28 DAYS APART NORMAL CRAMPING NORMAL BLOOD FLOW BUT CONCERNED ABOUT PAIN. IT SEEMS TO GO AWAY COME BACK BEFORE IST DAY OF PERIOD LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS THIS LAST MO SEEMS TO BE MORE UNCOMFORTABLE HURTS TO PUSH ON SIDE DOES NOT HURT DURING INTERCOURSE. PAIN IS NOT UNBEARABLE MORE OF A NAGGING THROB ALMOST FEELS LIKE PULLED MUSCLE.  NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE SCARED OR NOT. IHAD MY YEARLY PAP FEB 2005. EVERYTHING WAS FINE . HOPING EVERYTHING IS STILL FINE. ANY SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT MIGHT BE PROBLEM?
Does it feel like it's just to the right of your bladder? I had a cyst and that sounds just like what you are describing.  My doctor said they usually go away on their own in about three months.
Definately sounds like a cyst.  I have "functional" cysts which appear every month.  They swell then shrink around the time of my period.  I also have PCOS so the cysts will always be there.  I would check with your doctor though because sometimes they are not functional and continue to grow and need to be removed.  Good Luck.
I have a hemorraghic (sp) cyst on my left ovary that they believe is caused by Endometriosis.   Endometriosis is under diagnosed and the only way to diagnose it is through a laporoscopy.  I would talk to your Dr. about your symptoms and mention it to him/her.  I had to tell my doc so that she would send me for the right tests.  Check www.endometriosis.org to check the symptoms list.  A lot of very useful information too.  Hope this helps you.
I am not a doctor so i can only tell you my experience with an ovarian cyst i had when i was young, I had pain on the right side of my abdomen area but my pain was Very BAD i would run a fever and shake sometimes vomit. It took me over a year to find out that it was a dermoid cyst. If you have been to a Uriologist(bladder/pee- doctor) and havent had any luck finding out what it is you may want an ultra sound to detect if there are any masses there, that could be a cyst. also, Get blood work done too. Just incase none of these help.
I have had lower right quadrant pain for about four years now.  My doctor has done multiple Ultra sounds, including the one where they go inside of you.  Never has anything abnormal been seen.  On both my ovaries there are follicle cysts, and I have endometriosis.  But anyway, for some reason my right side has hurt for so long, as in the way you described.  It's bothersome, but now I just have to be used to it.  I have so many female problems--it's hard to complain out loud b/c people just don't understand what's normal and what's not.  But anyway, if you ever find out more about your right side, let me know!  Good luck.
You might ask your doctor if there is a chance your appendix is
inflamed or if your gallbladder is acting up.  If one of the
above is acting up, your symptoms would show up on your right side.
Did you ever find out what the pain was from? If so Please email me at ***@****   My Mother is having simular issues after removing a cyst from her ovary. it continues to hurt still.  Thank you.
It could e scar tissue my mom had 2c sections and she got horrible pain like that and ended up having surgery to remove some of the scar tissue however it just comes back o you might want to have that checked and see your options..I hope you feel better soon! God bless