Rash between the breasts
For the past week i have had a rash develop between my breasts and the more i put antibacterial creams and vaseline on it it seems like it is getting worse.  It really itches but the rash is not really that red.  Do you know y this is or how can i get rid of this rash?
Do you have any pets? Scabies can be transmitted from your pets. I thought of that first because I have worked in veterinary medicine for 11+ years. The other thought is a yeast infection...yes, you can get them there! You may want to try miconazole or another type of over the counter yeast infection creme like Vagisyl. Your doctor would obviously be the best bet. Good luck.
Don't worry
If you tend to get hot during the day your breast will swaet causing a rash . At night dont sleep wit a bra on. Go and get antibaterial soap and take a face cloth wash in between and let dry . Your rash should go away. You can even use peroxide as well
vasaline will only make the surface wet, i have had this problem on several occassions, usually to to warmth around breast area, hence sweat rash. i use a small ammount of baby powder, it does the trick every time. hope this helps