Aa
A
A
Close
Rash between the breasts
For the past week i have had a rash develop between my breasts and the more i put antibacterial creams and vaseline on it it seems like it is getting worse.  It really itches but the rash is not really that red.  Do you know y this is or how can i get rid of this rash?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Do you have any pets? Scabies can be transmitted from your pets. I thought of that first because I have worked in veterinary medicine for 11+ years. The other thought is a yeast infection...yes, you can get them there! You may want to try miconazole or another type of over the counter yeast infection creme like Vagisyl. Your doctor would obviously be the best bet. Good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Don't worry
If you tend to get hot during the day your breast will swaet causing a rash . At night dont sleep wit a bra on. Go and get antibaterial soap and take a face cloth wash in between and let dry . Your rash should go away. You can even use peroxide as well
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
vasaline will only make the surface wet, i have had this problem on several occassions, usually to to warmth around breast area, hence sweat rash. i use a small ammount of baby powder, it does the trick every time. hope this helps
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
3060903 tn?1398568723
Blank
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
4 hrs ago
8958586 tn?1481364312
Blank
SmokeFree4Me frustrated & confused. Comment
4 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals