Aa
A
A
Close
Raw Skin in Vaginal Area
About a week ago i suffered from a couple of vaginal fissures. The issue was, I didn't know it was a vaginal fissure until about 3 days after. The fissure was in fact sex induced due to a lack of lubrication. And I am about 95 % sure it is not related to STD infection. Also I have used many different products (which i shouldn't have) to try and treat them. I first used vagisil wipes and cream. I learned quickly that it would not help. I mostly used that for the odor I had, which was because I had started my period around the time of the fissures. I also used tea tree oil. It helps with soothing the pain, but I am under the assumption it may be doing some damage. I also tried using a Vitamin AD&E cream. I think it wasn't of good assistance because of the raw surfaces. Over time the fissures began to grow, and so did the irritation and the pain. Also I am a college student so everywhere I go I have to walk and it is the worst because the friction has caused a simple fissure to grow into a large raw surface. Also open sores have begun to form around it and the friction is causing it to spread further. I am in the process of scheduling an appointment to a OBGYN but it could be days before I finally get the medical attention I am seeking. Is there any possible way to help the raw surfaces heal?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
740516 tn?1360946086
Blank
AppleBr commented on 10356's status
47 mins ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne Hellllo 17 weeks! :) Comment
2 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
4 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources