Raw looking rash, itching, burning and white peeling skin around vagina...

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Raw looking rash, itching, burning and white peeling skin around vagina opening and anus

This seems to keep coming back and i dont know what to do i called my doctor but my appointment is in 2 weeks.

A few days ago i notice that the skin around my vagina opening was red and scabby looking. My skin was peeling in thick yellow hard chunks. The red raw looking rash was also all over my perineum, anus and all the way up my but crack. However from the anus up the skin white and red and peeling. When i go number 2 it hurts to go and when i wipe I've noticed a bit of  blood. It could be from the constant itching i cant help it but whenever i itch it burns and hurts to touch by the itching is so relieving. My clit is also itchy but hurts to touch and i also dont have like any discharge at all. If i do its thick white dry chunks spread all over my clit and inner lips. I dont know what to do im scared. A few weeks ago i had a bunch of white bumps (looked like whiteheads) all around my thighs anus lower stomach my clit, basically everywhere but my opening. I went to the doctors and was prescribed lotion that caused my skin to peel like a sun burn but it got rid of the white pimple things but ive stopped using the meds and my skin is still peeling!  i dont know if its a sti ive been tested for the usual (pap) but i was clean and i got that in december. i havent been sexually active since end of december no ones been anywhere near that area since. pleassse please please help me!  this is not normal! :(
hansen20 commented on Baby Noah!!
6 mins ago
Des_a_rae, Belle313, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
11 mins ago
Baby Noah!! Blank
13 mins ago by Des_a_rae
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals