Re bladder mesh repair
  I've had a hysterectomy, a bladder sling surgery and vaginal prolapse surgery. Now my bladder mesh is eroding and I've been told that I will have to have another surgery to remove the mesh!! How do I go about finding the best surgeon to do this? I am willing to go anywhere in the US to do this. This will be my 4th abdominal surgery and I want it all done correctly - and hopefully for the last time. I had no idea that the mesh could erode!!

Thank you,

CC
I don't know about the mesh eroding, but there's a Pelvic Pain Specialist in Louisville, Kentucky who is really good. He has 30+ years experience. His name is Dr. McQuady.
Good Luck!
How did you know your sling was eroding? I had a bladder sling two years ago with my hystorectomy, and ive been having shooting pain in vaginal area with a feeling of pressure. Im afraid to go back to the dr that performed my surgery cause I seen him about 6 month ago and he said everything looked fine, but I dont feel fine, did they run test on you?