Really bad pain right side lower abdomen to the back HELP !

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Three days ago this pain in my side started. I woke up in the morning with a numb sort of pain, as soon as I got out of bed it hurt extremely bad ! I couldnt breath normal because it hurt to breath, I couldnt walk, because it hurt really bad to walk. I thought maybe is it my appendix? So I asked my mom she works in the hospital, she said it shouldnt be my appendix because I would have a fever, throwing up, etc.. So the next day it still hurt right when I woke up. It wasnt as bad as the first day, so I thought maybe it was going away. But now today it hurts even more than the first day. I cant walk up the stairs in my house, when I lift my left leg the pain is extremely horrible. When I'm sitting it hurts. And it started under my rib cage on the right side the first day, today it has gone done near my hip and has spread to my back right above my hip on my backside, that is where most of the pain is now. I had intercourse last night and that hurt really bad, like my cervix was going to burst. I don't know what is going on ! I did do yard work the past couple of weeks but it wasnt intense yard work. I need help. I don't have insurance to go to the doctor to see what is wrong with me.

it is like a sharp stabbing pain.

This pain is unbearable. I really can't handle it. If any one has any insight what so ever I will be very grateful !

Thank you in advance !
I also forgot to include that pain lasts all day long, from the time I wake up till I finally fall asleep, for three days now !
Sounds like it could be appendicitis you need to get to the doctor ASAP!! You can't wait
it could be your gallbladder. i had the same problem and no doctor could find out why i was having these stabbing pains that would start in the front and rap around into my back.... i would see a doctor about that if i was you. ever since i got my gallbladder removed i havent had the pain again.
If you go to emergency they will treat you without insurance and you can go on a payment plan
Hello everyone, Well I ended up going to the emergency room because I couldn't stand the pain anymore.

It was a kidney infection !

Thank you for all your comments !