Really odd period....

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Really odd period....

Well, I'm 17 and I have never had sex. Lets get that out there so you know I could not be pregnat. I'm 30 pounds overweight and my regular period come every month or two... It's really odd. Anyways, I've been having a really weird discharge for the last 3 or 4 days. It's like normal discharge only it's dark brown/ black. It's a small amount that comes out each time I wipe, but I'm not bleeding or anything. I've been wearing just a pantyliner and hardly nothing comes out. I've been trying to find out what it could be but everywhere i look it says it means I'm pregnant, if so, somebody call the vatican, because we have ourselves another immaculate conception! Can someone please tell me what this is?!
u might have cancer or idk if u do u need suregery and if u dont need something like a tube up ur tweetie and go to the doctors !
Please be careful when you word things. There are a great many things that it could be, and jumping to cancer or having a "tube" stuck up the vagina is a bit on the extreme.

Renee0411--- There is honestly a lot that could be going on. Have you always been overweight? Or did you put on a lot at once. Also. Are you on medication, do you exercise, have you had a change in sleep or diet? Brown discharge (and also black) is usually an indicate of old blood being expelled from the body. Since you've never had sex, pregnancy as well as STD can be ruled out. It could be due to ovulation, stress, irritation (if you insert anything into the vagina) cyst, etc. Your best chance would be to see a doctor. Usually it's nothing that is concerning, but a doctor could find out what it is and if it IS something serious early treatment is best.
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout
3 hrs ago by gymdandee
Belle313 commented on hansen20's status
Hormones For Better Sleep Better, G...
Jul 28 by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals