Recovary after Ovary removal hormonal
Hi, I am 22 years old and I had a Dermoid Cyst about the size of a grape fuit, 13cm, attached to my left ovary. I had Surgery about 10 days ago to have it removed. They were able to go in Laproscopic and remove the mass. Because of its size and damage it caused they also had to remove my left ovary and fallopian tube. At this point (10 days recovery) i am walking, driving some, feeling pretty ok on the pain level. I am still having a bunch of bowel issues. I am on a small laxative to try and help. Passing bowls and even urination hurts, causes pressure. I am guessing this is normal? my incisions still hurt a bit.

My biggest question which i have been looking for is about my hormones. They are all over the place. I have been crying at every possible thing, commercials, songs, tv shows, even an old man in the grocery store needed help, i cried! I am not on my cycle, actual just finished it the week of my surgery. Also my sex drive is crazy. Second day after the surgery i was having intense sex dreams, waking up from the intensity of them. I have been getting waves of hotness, from being in blankets on the couch to burning up sweating. lastly i am so lazy, sluggest, lethargic; the days seem to pass and i sit on the couch and then sleep for hours on end. I am going in for a follow up next week and i will talk to my doctor, but i was wondering if any one else had any of these issues? Is this normal? i was told my other ovary who take over and resume my hormones. any encouragement or words will be great. this has been very hard for me.