Recurrent vaginal discomfort
Symptoms

Extremely swollen clitoris & labia (5x's normal size)
Sweet smelling pus discharge
Burning urination
Pins and needles pain in clitoris
Numerous blisters
Dry, flaking rash from outer labia to anus
Skin looks "shiny" even after rash has flaked off
Extremely painful bowel movements, toilet full of blood after
Burning & itching on vagina & anus

Symptoms began when I engaged in intercourse with my partner and he was using a brand of condoms we'd never used before. During intercourse I felt a burning sensation in my vagina which did not alleviate and then all other symptoms presented.

I've seen 3 different doctors about this issue. The first time I was told I had herpes and given acyclovir. My swab & blood test came back negative and the acyclovir did nothing for my symptoms. They simply went away on their own after about a week. A few days later I developed the exact same issue and was once again told I had herpes & given acyclovir. I told the doctor that this particular medication had done nothing for my issue previously, but they refused to look into anything other than herpes. Third time I went to the ER and was given Cephalexin for a bacterial infection. I was also in so much pain they gave me Dilaudid. Cephalexin cleared up all symptoms in about a day and I continued taking it until the pills ran out. Literally 2 days after I ran out of Cephalexin the symptoms have returned. This is the fourth incident since early July with literally only a few days of relief in between.
Were any of these physician GYN Specialists?  

This sounds like a nasty Cellulitis infection and if it is responding to ATB, i.e. Cephalexin, then the source is bacteria.  

Geez, the hospital didn't even keep you with all the symptoms that you have listed above?  That's terrible.  

One was at Planned Parenthood, one a general practitioner & the last one at the ER I'm not sure about. I'm just so frustrated that everyone keeps prescribing me anti-virals when I tell them they don't work. It's like blisters = herpes 100% of the time & there is no other possibility.
Well, I would recommend you consult a GYN Specialist.

The three physicians you have seen sounds totally CLUELESS and USELESS.  

CONSULT a GYN specialist.  

This is NO HERPES.