Recurring vaginal tears during sex.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Recurring vaginal tears during sex.

I've had this problem for over two years now.  Every time I have sex, and I mean EVERY time, my vagina tears at the bottom (perineum).  It's always the same spot, and happens regardless of how much foreplay occurs before sex and how much lubrication is used.  It used to take up to two weeks to heal, but now heals within a couple of days.  I have went weeks without sex to see if that helps strengthen the skin and it doesn't.  I have tried using vitamin E oil on the tears and that doesn't help, either.  I went to planned parenthood and asked the practitioner during a pap smear.  She didn't have an answer for me, and suggested more foreplay and lube (methods I have now exhausted and know don't help).  She also said that the skin looked very thing.  She then recommended I see an actual gynecologist, which is something I can't afford to do.

Does anyone know the exact cause of this and how to help it?
skin looked very *thin, not thing.
It is better to use water based lubricants like KY jelly during intercourse. Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful but it should be used under a doctor’s guidance .If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.