Red Bump in Labia Minora
I'm 17, i've never had sex, or sexual contact of any kind other than kissing. I have a red bump, that is large, but not huge. It's alot bigger than a pea. It's red, and the skin around it is also reder than the rest of me. It's tender to the touch. There is no white spot on it. It doesnt look like a pimple. It's the first time anything like this has happened. What causes it? How do i get rid of it? Will it go away on it's own?
its can be just bartholins cyst or a skenes duct cyst. This may hurt go take a hotter thatn warm bath put about 1/4 cup of epsom salt. then drain the bathtub and try and squeeze the bump slowly and carefully. if somthign comes out its probably the above 2 things i named if not it may just ne an ingrown hair
Ive had painful bumps down there. Ingrown hairs, some pimples dont have white heads. If you havent had sexual contact then dont even worry about it! Leave it alone for a few days, if you are still worried about it after a few days then go see a gyno. Good luck. Dont stress.