Red circle on breast
I have a red circle on my breast. I'm not sure if it's a popped blood vessel, it bleeds if I squeeze it, and hurts if I touch it. I have no idea what it is, obviously. It's red around it, and darker in the middle where the blood comes out. I'm not sure if may have something to do with weight gain..
I agree with who-dis. You should see a doctor. It may be nothing, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Hope your boob feels better.
I would take this seriously.  There is a kind of breast cancer that appears on the breast as a sore or bug bite.  I do not want to alarm you or worry you.  I would call your doctor today.  It could be nothing, but the peace of mind that comes with it, as you will see, is WORTH THE PHONE CALL AND VISIT.
I have also heard of the breast cancer....this is not to scare you, but I would go to the doctor to be safe like the above poster said.  It is called Inflammatory breast cancer.  I have posted the website.  If you want to check it out there is a video link underneath Video Komo 4 News.  It is the first one called The silent killer.  It shows acutally photos of what it looks like on a womans breast...like a bug bite.  This can help you also to determine what you mite have on your breast.  Again, I am not trying to scare the **** out of you, but it is better to be safe than sorry!  Good luck!

http://www.komotv.com/ibc/