Red vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Red vagina

I have sex like once a week and i heard somewhere that you should always look at yourself so that way you know if anything changes. So i decided to look at myself and it was after i had sex and the whole outside area of my vagina was red, and it is irritating. Its been two days now and its still red, it calmed down a little but its still very red and it's very sensitive. Is this bad? Will this go away soon, or should i see a doctor?
does sex hurt you? does your vulva hurt now that it is red? If so you may have :vulvodynia". Google it and see a doc. good luck
my vaginal is red n itchy all the time and i have this discharge all the time and its kinda yellow idk what it is. i haven't had sex with with no one in months what wrong with me??