Women's Health Community
Regular period or pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Regular period or pregnant?

I am not on birth control. i had sex on December 20th. The guy came inside me a little bit. I took the morning after pill 11 hours afterwards. I started to bleed January 10th and it was real heavy but Yesterday and today, the blood has been very very light and also a lighter red in color. So this is day 3 and I believe it's almost over, maybe another day of the light bleeding then it'll be over. My periods usually last between 5-7 days, so this will end a day earlier than normal and i usually have medium to heavy flow all of the days not just the first one. I would like to ask the women who have been pregnant before if this sounds like I am pregnant or not.
Thanks.
973741_tn?1342346373
Hi there.  Sorry you had to take the morning after pill as that is always nerve wrecking when you have a pregnancy worry.  The after pill is a dose of hormones that will overload your body so that pregnancy won't occur.  It also will throw off your next couple of cycles for the same reason.  I would guess you are not pregnant.  To be safe, you can take a test any time when your period normally would have been due but I would guess that your period will be different the next couple of cycles with the extra hormones in your system.  good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...