Rip/tear/scratch in inner lips of vagina from itching

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

So BV(Bacterial vaginosis) isn't something new to me. Ive never gone to a doctor but I read up a lot about BV and i totally get it once in a while. I've had 1 sexual partner for over 2 years. Last week I felt the itchy sensation I always get from BV and washed myself with warm water and went to sleep. While i was sleeping I probably was itching myself down there to hard and i think I torn or ripped myself. Ive done it before when I first had Bv back in middle school not knowing and itched myself like crazy. ITs odd but it felt good to itch it then the pain comes right after. My vagina lips swelled up itched like crazy, I freaked out. I put ice, then was told to eat yogurt and even put some inside myself (froze some plain yogurt in an empty tampon applicator) to end the itching and BV. It worked. I'm 23 now and still suffer from it. I thought it might of had a yeast infection or BV again but no smell, no thick chuncky white discharge. Just pain. When I pee it doesn't hurt unless the urine touches the cut. It hurts to touch myself let alone have sex. I looked at myself with a mirror and noticed I am very red down there and i see what LOOKS like a tear? No bumps, or usual color except bright red. I believe the right word for the area is labia majorum? Not sure. But has anyone had this??  Or knows what to do or how long it takes for that part of the vagina to heal? When I ripped myself before I remember it healing in about 1-2 days then i peeled and everything was back to normal. Its been almost 3 days so far and I dont think its getting better...
Tags: high blood pressureV, rips in vagina, tears in vagina, bacterial vaginosis, Itching