Women's Health Community
Rough sex side effects??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rough sex side effects??

Two nights ago I was having amazing sex for hours in the hot tub , in the shower, and on the bed. By the time we had gotten to the bed I had already *** quite a bit...my vagina was starting to dry up pretty fast...I am on the pill so I blamed it on that, plus the amount of penetration. I started pouring olive oil all down there to moisten things up. It was very, very painful but I have trouble saying stop so we just kept playing. The next day I was terribly sore. I was also worried that he came in me, (even so im on birth control), so I made up a natural spermiside mixture of aloe very and lemon juice and stuck it up me along with a garlic clove for anitbacterial and preventitive yeast infection purposes. Now I am finding white stuff around the intrance of the vagina and it may be up there too i just cant see. I just not sure what I should blame that on...***? yeast? my concoction? garlic? olive oil? I have no other symptoms other than white stuff and the soreness has eased quite a bit even with two days time...I just am worried its something serious! Help Please!!