Aa
A
A
Close
Ruptured Cyst 2m ago, New problems
Hi,  I had a ruptured cyst 2 months ago(in March), very painful, and then a week later(in April)  I had my period like normal and all check-ups so far were good. Now (for May) my period is 4 days late, I am very nausea, and have some small pains in my lower abdomen. Just on the off chance I took a pregnancy test it said negative. My doctor wants me to see how I feel over the weekend and then come in but I am worried, and did a mention the nausea, ick. Could I be pregnant or worse another cyst problem? Does anyone have any ideas? Please help?  
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would say another cyst problem.. i had a hystorectomy in 2010 and kept my ovaries and two mths after the surgery i got 3 cysts and when they ruptured my body shut down. once i recovered i went for a month and ended up with more cysts. it has been ongoing since then and mine are terrible. i have lower abdomen and pelvic pain, idh a period obviously.  Also, have your gyno check for endometriosis.  I was also diagnosed with that after having severe pelvic pain which is a symptom at times.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne 36 weeks, ultrasound tomorr... Comment
21 mins ago
740516 tn?1360946086
Blank