Women's Health Community
SEX ISSUES
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

SEX ISSUES

my boyfriend says that i don't 'feel' the same when we have sex like im 'loose' or 'stretched' im not cheating or using any sex toys can you tell what can cause that?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Your bf sounds like a jerk.  He can't 'tell'.  Maybe you should look more closely at your relationship.
Blank
I agree with free spirit. When a woman is excited the vagina actually swells. I'm sure some of you can relate if you've ever had "air" enter during sex. As our hormones change, so does elasticity.
Blank
100% ass! Sweetheart its not your fault his dick is just small!
Blank
i recall my boyfriend saying that to me after he suspected me of cheating (which i didn't so i knew he was just full of ****, and once he realized i was telling the truth he admitted he just said it), so maybe he's suspicious and trying to get you to admit it, but either way that's f***in rude
Blank
174515_tn?1191710869
you can do Kegel exercises to help, if you feel like things are not where you want them to be, but he sounds like a real jerk to me.

he is probably just trying to put you off.

sorry
Blank
174483_tn?1327629077
that was totally out of line! i dont see how women even get "loose" i mean we can push out 8 pound babies and go back to normal, maybe you need to look at this relationship and reconsider, he sounds like an ass and sounds like hes got a small ******

ITS NOT YOU!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank