SEX ISSUES

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

SEX ISSUES

my boyfriend says that i don't 'feel' the same when we have sex like im 'loose' or 'stretched' im not cheating or using any sex toys can you tell what can cause that?
Avatar n tn
Your bf sounds like a jerk.  He can't 'tell'.  Maybe you should look more closely at your relationship.
I agree with free spirit. When a woman is excited the vagina actually swells. I'm sure some of you can relate if you've ever had "air" enter during sex. As our hormones change, so does elasticity.
Avatar n tn
100% ass! Sweetheart its not your fault his dick is just small!
Avatar n tn
i recall my boyfriend saying that to me after he suspected me of cheating (which i didn't so i knew he was just full of ****, and once he realized i was telling the truth he admitted he just said it), so maybe he's suspicious and trying to get you to admit it, but either way that's f***in rude
you can do Kegel exercises to help, if you feel like things are not where you want them to be, but he sounds like a real jerk to me.

he is probably just trying to put you off.

sorry
that was totally out of line! i dont see how women even get "loose" i mean we can push out 8 pound babies and go back to normal, maybe you need to look at this relationship and reconsider, he sounds like an ass and sounds like hes got a small ******

ITS NOT YOU!!
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
Sep 25
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals