SEX during Pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

SEX during Pregnancy

Hi....

I'm Nash.Sorry to post this question in this but was not sure where to post.

I wanted to ask Can i have SEX with my WIFE if she is two moths pregnant without condoms?

Bottom of my heart i request you to please suggest...
of course you can have sex with or without condoms its not like shes going to get pregnant while shes already pregnant but if you have an std dont have unprotected sex with her at all it can badly effect the baby
in all of your posts you talk about your GF and now you talk about your wife? im confused....
I smell a troll....

I read his posts too Kim1989....got a good laugh.  First we have a married GF, then a GF who he is planning on marrying and trying for a baby (OCT 08) and now we have a pregnant wife.  Maybe in India time goes by at a different rate?  Either that or this guy has 3 different gf's.  

I hate when people get on here and post conflicting things....
no i dont think this is true. they say conflicting things but i gues its because they dont know we can go back and see their pasts posts. he said hes 19 anyways. i dont know but i think im equally as confused as him about this whole thing! ha  
Yeah....I just find these posts hard to believe....

Oh well!
Hi Guys….

Sometime I post for myslef myself and sometimes I post my friends…

U know people get scared or shy they don't ask … at that time iends ask me and as a good friend I post on behalf of them and let them know the result…

For you information as u like to pep in others profile it seems what they used to do and alll…...I'm the guy who is  19….and u wanted marrige  age limit in india it's 18 for girls and 21 for boys….I hope so same would be there…

I thinks so Medhelp won't be having any problem as all the questions  I ask is related to health.. So guys I don't think so it's a problem….

And never I have posted nonsense..stuff…   ...anydoubt I have regarding health I just post it…

It's ur wish guys whether you wanna look in to it or NOT…
Just a suggestion:

When you are posting for a friend it would be a good idea if you clarify in your post that you are asking for a friend.  It is hard for us to understand why you have three different stories...and as there are ALOT of people who DO get on here and try to make a mockery of what this site is for.

I believe that your question was answered in regards to whether or not someone can have sex with a pregnant woman without a condom.

i hate it when people post for their "friend"

yes addysmoms right. your question was answered