SHARP/SORE BELLY BUTTON PAIN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

SHARP/SORE BELLY BUTTON PAIN

For about a year now I have been experiencing a sharp pain in my bellybutton that feels almost sore. Its almost as if someone is pulling through my belly button all the way down to my vagina. It is a very intense pain. It does not happen often however when it does happen I feel like it is so painful i could cry. If anyone knows what this pain is please help. I am only 21 years old with no health insurance.
Whew, this could be an ulcer or fibroid problem. I definitely think you should go the the ER as soon as possible. You dont want the pain to get worst.
I definitely want to go to the ER but I don't have health insurance. I have had this pain in the past. It is a pain that comes and goes every now and then. I have been trying to find information on google about it and I have seen many people with a similar question that state when they have gone to the DR. nothing was found. That is my situation also. Since the pain  started I have been to the DR office 3 times (before losing my health insurance) and I was not given any hope of them finding out what was wrong with me.
I have this same problen & it also does the same while im on my period did you find out what it was?
Only th
ing my paint starts at the bottom of my stomach
Only thing my pain starts under my belly then extends  to the vagina