SYMPTOMS AND PROBLEMS OF UNTREATED UTI'S

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

IF CYSTITIS OR POLYNEPHRITIS (UTI'S) ARE UNTREATED BY ANTIBIOTICS, WHAT ARE THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF WORSENING PROBLEMS?  AND HOW SERIOUS CAN THE DAMAGE TO THE KIDNEYS BE?
Avatar n tn
you would probably have a fever, nausea and vomiting and if it goes to the kidneys probably severe pain on your back below the rib cage. it's not pretty.
Avatar n tn
WHAT IF YOU ARE PASSING BLOOD WITH YOUR URINE?
i had some kidney problems a few years ago and constantly had to battle with UTI's. Mine would get so bad that it honestly felt like i was pissing razor blades and I could visibly see blood in my urine. when it gets to that point you really need to go to a doctor. its like 5 days of pills and its clear. if you do not get this cleared up it will rapidly move to your bladder and turn into a bladder infection. and if you dont get THAT cleared up it could move up your ureters all the way to your kidneys. its not an isolated infection, it will spread and it will spread a lot faster than you think. and it hurts......very very very bad. its not worth it considering how easy the test and treatment is.
Avatar n tn
did you have dicharge brown?
I was in WC last week for a conference and I started with symptoms of a uti. I had every symptom even blood except for a fever. Because I was away from home and by myself I did not get treated for it. When I returned home my symptoms subsided. I tested my urine anyway with a dipstick which was postive. I called my doctor to set up an appointment . But, since I just returned to work I kind of put it off until Monday. Meanwhile I statred my period and my symptoms completely cleard up I checked my urine again and it was now negative. I had a kidney stone last July that led to a uti which i just drank water to flush it out and did not go on any antibiotics. Do you think i dodged a bullet again and I don't need to go on antibiotics? Because the home test was negative
i was diagnosed december 4th again with uti i been having problems aleady had 5 laporoscopies and left ovary removed still have fybroid tumors and cysts on my right ovary i didnt take antibiotics and now im running so far a 99.7 fever for 2 days now the chills and sweats and in early morning lower back pain i dont know what i should do i drank alot of cranberry juice and i thought it went away my drs are jokes any ideas
pb95 commented on photo
pb95, KTowne, and Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals