Aa
A
A
Close
Secondary Amenorrhea
Hi everyone! I am not sure if you are all still coming onto this site as I know it was a few years ago you were all posting about this but I thought I'd give this a try.  I am 31 years old and have been diagnosed with secondary Amenorrhea.  For the past 4 years or so I have taken my microgestin bc pill continuously w/out allowing myself to get a period...this was "ok" per my previous obgyn. I went off bc in June of 2010 and as soon as I got off bc, I got a regular 7 day period and have not gotten a period since. My Dr. is putting me on Estradiol 2mg for 35 days and on the 25th day she's having me add Prometrium 400mg for 10 days. I have already tried Prometrium 200mg for 10 days and that didn't induce a period. I am wondering if any of you have had experience with this and also for those of you who have tried Prometrium and any other meds such as Estradoil what your results have been?  I hope all of you are on regular cycles now and have been able to conceive if that's what you were hoping for!  :0)  I greatly appreciate any help/advice!  :0)
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
jenniferand3 added the Pregnancy Tracker
3 hrs ago
Blank
msmccoy commented on Tired of Genital Burn...
6 hrs ago
790669 tn?1465192699
Blank
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
7 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources