Severe cramps; heavy bleeding; late period
Hey I don't know what to do.  I was a little over a week late on my period.  I was afraid I was preg, had a lot of possible signs, was going to do a test on the 4th but on the 2nd mid afternoon, started a lil pink.  Then these cramps came and haven't really stopped and its been over 24 hours.  I have never really had cramps but man this hurts like hell.  And now the blood is really bright red and lots of it.  I usually have no cramps 23-24 day cycle and this blood looks like nothing I have ever seen before.  I don't know whats going on or what to do.
I would contact your doctor. Since there is a chance that you could have been pregnant, you may be miscarrying. In which case, you need further evaluation to ensure its complete.

Take care and update when you can. :)
sounds just like a miscarriage to me I would definately call Dr bcus I am just now getting over my miscarriage and if this is what ur goin thru u need 2 take it easy n get plenty of rest i wish u the best and hope u feel better
Call your doctor.  That would be the thing to do.  

Good luck and let us know.
I too would recommend calling your doctor. Our bodies always change, so it could be a simple change in your cycle, but it could be something more severe. In the event you are miscarrying, you will want to ensure that everything passes. However, it could be something else altogether that your doctor can advise you about. I would recommend contacting your doctor just to make sure everything is okay. Best wishes!