Severe groin pain
I am having really sharp pains on my right side in the groin area. It is so severe I have made 4 ER visits within the last 2 months. All of the test [echos, x rays, and ultra sounds] done show a pocket of free floating fluid but no one knows what it could be. I had a complete hysterectomy in 2003 so I know it is nothing to do with reproduction. This pain can come at anytime no matter what I am going but mostly in the morning. Can you help me?  
i dunno what to tell u but i had the same problom there was fluid in my side and it had been a cyst that bursted it had took them 4 years to diagnose me with haveing ovarian cysts they didnt know till i was in a great deal of pain and had went to the ER and thats what they found but since u dont ahve anything im guessing that u dont have ovarian cysts but maybe u can still get cysts there. idk. but anyways best of luck to u and im hoping that u are feeling better and that they find out whats wrong soon.