Severe vaginal burning and dryness
I'm 27 and have been experiencing severe vaginal burning and dryness for 4 months. I went to urgent care for treatment and was given diflucan and it didnt put a dent in it, so I went back. I was given more diflucan and it didnt do anything. I waited to see a gynocologist and had a pap smear and STD test, went back for an HPV screen. I was negative for it all and was given diflucan by her as well. I went back to her a second time and she gave me a cream for a yeast infection after admitting she didnt see signs for one and didnt know why I would be burning. I asked about BV and she said I dont have the symptoms.  

I made an apopintment with a new gynocologist for next week but I'm so frustrated. It's hard to just make it through work because I am literally on fire all day long. It's so bad, its brought me to tears and nobody seems to want to help.

Anyone know of anything i can say to this doctor so I'm not sent home with more yeast infection medicine??
good move to get a new gyno why anyone would treat twice for an not seen yeast infection is beyond me...thats what diflucan is for too.If you see a discahrge that is rather thick and clumpy and white that is yeast, yeast typically itches like heck but not burning,,tell them you want a vaginal culture to determine the exact pathogen causing your discomfort and perhaps a repeat of the std scans.
Thanks for the input. Yeah, I have no discharge at all.
I am having same problem, severe vaginal burning. First it was yeast, then BV vaginosos. Nothing has worked. I have an appointment Wednesday. I just want relief. Sex really hurts.