Sex Morning After Pill
My boyfriend and I were having sex the other night and the condom broke. I immediately thought of going to get the Morning After pill at a local clinic. I have an appointment for tomorrow morning, however, the pill is quite pricey and I am slightly hesitant to go. I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions for me. First of all, does ejaculation prior to sex reduce the possibility of conception? Because, him and I were fooling around about an hour before actually having sex and he ejaculated then (in addition to an hour later when we had sex.) Does this reduce the possibility for conception at all? And also, if the female doesn't orgasm during sex, is the possibility for conception reduced at all? Because, (like I said) we were fooling around about an hour before and we both reached an orgasm. However, during sex I did not orgasm. Does this make it any less likely that I would get pregnant? And, last of all, adding both of the previous factors together, would it still be important or highly recommended that I take the Morning After pill?
Your boyfriend most likely still had plenty of sperm in his ejaculate the second time to inpregnate you. It is easier to get pregnant if you orgasm during sex, but as I'm sure many women will tell you, not climaxing is NOT effective as a form of birth control. You should definitely go for the morning after pill if you don't want to get pregnant. It may seem expensive now, but your future alternatives will be far more pricey, regardless of the choices you make.
ive taken it, its not that big of a deal it just really expensive but think of it this way, if you think the pill is expensive, it would be much more expensive to have a baby...
How many days has it been since you had unprotected sex?  There is a time limit on the possible use of the morning after pill.
There would be *plenty* of sperm left, even after a recent ejaculation, so definitely do NOT consider that adequate protection. Your orgasm (or lack thereof) has nothing to do with your pregnancy risk.

You only have five days after unprotected sex to take the morning after pill, and its efficiency decreases over that time. The pill is not very expensive, like $20 - $25, far, FAR less than an actual pregnancy. And while you're at the clinic, I'd suggest discussing your birth control options with the doctor, just so you don't have this worry again.
Him ejaculating the first time does decrease his supply some, but remember, it only takes one sperm to do the job.  The above poster is right, the emergency pill costs far less than a baby would.  And by the way, eventhough having an orgasm increases your chances of becoming pregnant, I'm 19 weeks pregnant and I never orgasmed when my DH and I were ttc.  Just a thought.  I'd really recommend going and getting the emergency pill, you should call around and see if it's cheaper than it would be at your doc's office, like the health department I think would be cheaper.
Good for you on trying to be responsible by using a condom.  There is a spermacide out there called contraceptol (may be others too) that you may want to consider using with the condom.  It's not too disgusting and there is not flavor or anything.

The morning after pill has to be used withing 72 hours after intercourse so you have probably missed that deadline.  

There is another pill classified as the "abortion pill."  You have to be pregnant to take it.  It's very pricy (ie, around $450 last I knew - several years ago when a friend of mine was pregnant).  You can take it up to 7 weeks of pregnancy.  I'm not sure that is anything you want to do though.

When is your next period due?