Sex help!
So my boyfriend and I were messing around in my car, and we started to have sex. Five minutes into it, he pulled out and didn't know if he finished or not. He didn't have a condom on either. Instantly after he pulled out, I got an instant burning sensation down there. It's been two days, and I'm getting this gooey, thick discharge in my underwear. I'm nervous that I may be pregnant, and I'm not sure what to do.
Burning and discharge is a sign of infection and you may want to make a doctor's appointment if it doesn't go away. Also, since you had unprotected sex, your chance for pregnancy is higher. You'll have to wait 2 weeks since the time you had sex or after your missed period to take a home pregnancy test. Try not to stress yourself out though because that can cause your period to be late. Use this as your learning lesson to always use protection because pre-ejaculation does contain sperm. Good luck.
Can you get pregnant from pre ***? His penis is usually sticky from the semen, but it wasn't this time.
Yes, you can get pregnant from pre-***(pre-ejaculation) because it does contain sperm. Pre-ejaculation does contain a lot less sperm than a normal ejaculation, but you only need one little swimmer to get pregnant. That is why it is always a good idea to use protection at all times when doing sexual activities.