Sex help
I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 3 years now, and i used to want sex everyday and so did he. However, during the past year maybe year and a half this has changed drastically. I never EVER feel like having sex and I feel like something is wrong with me because I used to want it more than once a day. I know it's normal to stop having sex every day after a couple of years into a relationship, but I never want it and he always tries. Sometimes I give in and let him and then I never can orgasm anymore and I used to more than one time during sex. My boyfriend gets frustrated with me and asks if I still love him. I do love him, but I do not know what is wrong with me! Please help if you have any advice. Thank you.
hey it is normal to lose attraction over sex, but it doesnt mean u dont love that person anymore, it could be b-cuz u guys do it too much or sumthing, dont let sex be the boss of ur relationship.. maybe u were addicted to sex at first but now ur mind just came to realize that it isnt about sex at all, tell ur boy friend if he loves u keep the relationship not sex, sex hath nothing to do with love. getting addicted to sex is my worst fear.. cuz that can break a relationship without knowing.. read more of other womens comments about husbands leaving wife over sex..