Shaking after masturbating
ok this is a little embarassing. I mean ive posted sexual questions before, but this one I was temtped to.

So I masturbate, yea who dosent right? I orgasm through rubbing my clitoris, usually not too vigorously, unless im dying for orgasm.

But anyway, after ive had a super mind-blowing orgasm, I get a little shakey, mostly my hands and arms.

Is that normal???

*********READ BEFORE YOU POST!***********
v                               v                                v                              v            
****Just because Im asking this question dosent mean im a novice of sex. Sorry if im not Einstein okay! Please for the best of interest and less complications keep your comments toward advice and answers and nothing else, I havent had the chance to ask any sexual questions lately due to problems of other people's comments. This is no sort of stunt or anything out of the ordinary, just a question, a girl, looking for a SIMPLE short answer. Please also keep your answers as less complicated and not too long. Three to five sentences. And if you dont have any answer to this question, please go find another question that you have the answer to.****

Dont screw it up

~Emo

It's completely normal for a women to be left shaking after an orgasm. It's normal for the shaking in the build up of an orgasm too. Especially after 'a mind blowing one'. Think about what has just occurred in your body when you orgasm - shaking is normal!
Totally normal girl (:
Haha thanks I was freakin worried lol