Sharp Pains/Shaking/bone
Hi, i am a 20 year old female and for the last while i have been getting sharp pains everywhere, each day different. its the same intensity of pain ( out of 10 its about a 7.5).  aswell for the last week or so (very random/all of a sudden pain) my tail bone has been hurting; sitting, walking, or leaning on the wall or counter.  and with this there has been pain in my shins, feeling like it was broken at one point. could it be caused by the pain in my lower back? maybe its just the pain spreading? i have a fairly big chest and that has been causing lower back pain since i was 13 and hurts everyday. or could it be because im over-weight? im 5'2 and 190+ lbs.. if so, it will be hard to lose the weight due to the birth control im on.
and also i do get really shaky almost every other day.  ifeel like im going to pass out sometimes or faint, & sometimes it comes with being really hot.  but the shaky feeling only lasts about half hr to an hr n a half. and sometimes i get shaky and feel very exhausted and weak after i eat..
this cannot be normal for a 20 year old...