Sharp pains in both ovaries.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Sharp pains in both ovaries.

I have very bad pains in both of my ovaries and it hurts to move, when i take a deep breath or cough or push it feels like something is trying to come out of my vagina I have polycystic ovarian syndrom (syndrome) and just recently i was cleared of all my cyst. and i have never had a pain like this before, I have not had a period since May 20, 2013 and it is now September 14. 2013 does anyone know what this could be??
First of all this pain can be due to remnants of cysts. By which method did you get the cysts treated? If it was by surgical ways then it can be pain associated with surgery or due to adhesion formation.
Then pelvic inflammatory disease should be ruled out. A bimanual pelvic examination, ultrasound abdomen/ CT abdomen, blood test, urine test, histopathological examination and culture sensitivity of the vaginal discharge needs to be done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

my cysts went away on their own.. and my ovaries were enlarged but like 6 months ago they were completly back to normal and i was having my own periods now i have not had a period since may. i do have an appointment to see my OBGYN on September 24. although my pains are now gone. they happened while having intercourse then went away after a few hours of screaming in pain. then they came back 3 days later(Saturday sep. 14). i was just standing outside and almost fell to the ground cause the pain was so bad(pain lasted until sunday.). but havent had it since and its now monday.