Shooting pain through vagina and anus
I have sharp shooting pains through my vagina and anal area.  They only last a few seconds.  The build and peak like labor pains.  Say I'm in the kitchen and I'll feel it coming on so I have time to brace myself.  I'll set down whatever it is i'm holding and get ready.  I have to cross my legs, bend my knees, hold on to something, clench my body tight, and try to breathe.  Thank God it only lasts a few seconds.  My 14 yr. old son witnessed it yesterday and tried to call 911.  I kept signaling him not to.  I knew it wouldn't last long.  My gyno. didn't understand me when I tried to explain it to her.  What is going on?  Has anyone else experienced this kind of unbearable pain?  If the pain lasted even a min. I feel like I would just pass out and die from the pain. Honestly, it's worst than labor pains.  I never know when it's going to occur.  And when it does happend, I have to be standing to get through it, I can't be sitting.  I've also noticed that after the pain passes I'm out of breath and dizzy.  What is going on?  What should I be tested for?  Also, I've had a stabbing pain on my right side of my stomach under my rig cage.  It seems to move around the area.  Cannot take a deep breath in or yawn without tremendous pain.  Does anyone have an idea about what that could be?  Thankyou ahead of time to those who respond to my questions.
I have had the rectal pain for years- but usually only right before my period and only when I'm having a b.m.  It's horrible!  I will begin my b.m. and then the pain comes in a shooting, fast wave- it's definitely a spasm of some sort- my b.m. will actually shoot back into me and the pain will make me cry out- grab whatever I can and squeeze with all my might.  I have to force myself to breathe and it fades after a few moments.  It is excruciating.  But the worst thing is- I just had my 1st baby a year ago- every single contraction I had was accompanied by this same excruciating anal spasm.  I was in labor for 36 hours before my c-section.  Compared to these spasms, the labor contractions were nothing!  I kept telling the dr.'s-- something's wrong! it's like my large intestines are going backwards- or someone is jamming their leg up my butt!...  They were very confused and called it back labor...  I don't think so.  Especially since I've gotten this same pain on the toilet for years.  Because of this- I'm afraid to get pregnant again.  I would love another baby- I'm not afraid of the labor pain- but I'm terrified of going through that anal pain again over and over- I honestly thought I would die...I couldn't sit or lay down the entire time..not even to put the monitor around me.  The Dr.'s were so frustrated with me- they thought I was being dramatic.  They didn't understand-  I couldn't stand any pressure on my backside.  I spent almost the entire labor sitting on an exercise ball leaning forward so my weight was off my butt.  The morphine and drugs definitely eased the labor contraction pain, but did nothing for the butt spasms.  Not until the epidural-  after 36 hours, that finally relieved the anal-spasm-shooting-jabbing-pain.  Sorry to be so long-winded, but this is a relief to communicate this somehow.  Has any one else experienced this during labor?  Thank you for any answers/thoughts..
Wow, I can definitely relate! I had the same pain during pregnancy! Sharp piercing pain in the anus and vagina, I did not sleep for 4 days due to this awful pain! Thankfully i was close to my due date. None of the meds worked, couldn't stay on my back, was in the shower bouncing on balls. It was just so painful. The epidural helped tremendously however I needed a boost after 2 hours! I myself want another child but that pain was soo unbearably that I'm scared to have another.  I absolutely feel your pain. Till this day I still have pains during bowel movements when I'm holding it too long. I hope that there's an answer to this soon because no one should go through this.
Wow. It's amazing to hear so many women talk about the same pain I have been experiencing for the past few years now. No doctor has ever been able to figure it out. It typically occurs when I'm trying to have a b.m. - but not always - and it feels like a knife being stabbed up through the base of my vagina/anal area all the way up to my stomach. I can't breathe when it happens and have to raise off my seat. My whole body tenses up and I just suffer through it until it passes. It typically lasts about 10-30 seconds. Sometimes I'll get a second wave before it's all done.

It is not gas, it is not menstrual, and it is not related to labor pains. I've experienced all of these, and it's nothing like it. It's worse!

I always thought I was the only one, because every doctor looks at me like they're dumbfounded by my symptoms. But seeing all these women on this forum describe the EXACT SAME THING I can't imagine why no one in the medical field knows what this is. Maybe we need more women doctors!
I stumbled across this thread when I googled my symptoms.  The big difference is that I am a male.  The pain everyone has been describing is exactly what I have been experiencing, with the difference being that my pain is located in the perineum (between the scrotum and anus).  I can only describe the pain like a lighting bolt shooting from the perineum up.  My longest sustained episode lasted 5-10 seconds, but felt more like 5 years!  The pain is so unbearably intense, that I find my self on my tippy-toes or squirming until it ends.  At times it can be brought on just before a bowel or bladder movement, and other times it's completely random.

Given that I am a male and have been experiencing this pain, could this be a nerve (pudendal nerve) or some type of muscle spasm or cramp that some of us are experiencing?  I'll be checking into the IBS and proctalgia fugax mentioned above.

I also have been diagnosed with IBS (but in early teen years, and am now 33.  It comes and goes).

I've seen a urologist and it's being treated as prostatitis (as I've had prostatitis in the past.  I still believe that prostatitis is the IBS diagnosis of the prostate.  After tons of tests, they don't know, so they substitute a default diagnosis).  I'm currently on a 14 day course of antibiotics

I thought it was getting better, but I had an "attack" this morning that lasted about 1-2 seconds.

Thanks for listening :)

This is so frustrating!  Not to mention that it leaves me in fear of the next attack.
I have felt this kind of pain too. Im 25 and it started a little while ago everytime I was on my period. It only happened when I had to go to the bathroom. I thought at first, maybe it's cause I am on my period. But then it started happening in between periods. Then I thought constipation but I have never felt pain so sever with that. I was usually sitting on the toilet when it happened and I would try to straighten my torso because it didn't hurt as bad as sitting. It only lasted for maybe two minutes but it was two minutes toooo long. Every time I wanted to cry it hurt so bad.

And I also find that I get a sharp stabbing pain right under my left breast. Not at the same time as the other. It feels as if I am being stabbed from the inside out every time I breathe in. I found myself taking quick short breaths to just ease the pain. It used to come a couple of times a month but now it comes every couple of days. If I am lucky I won't get it for a week.

I have also, recently started getting frequent headaches every week. Rarely more than that. It's not a bad pain and it doesn't last very long but it happens. I rarely ever gotten headaches before this. I haven't seen a doctor yet because I don't have insurance and money is a bit tight, with my boyfriend in school and me working. That can be stressful as well as some other things. I think maybe it could be related to stress or something of the same nature. Maybe they don't even have anything to do with the other. All I know is that I need to find out what causes this because it is starting to freak me out. I have always been in good health and Cancer and Diabetes are the only diseases in my family history. And that doesn't happen until they are 55 and older. If anybody has any information that could help, please resond. And If I find anything out I will too resond.
wow!  a 2 year long posting and yet, still, i did not see ANY posting by a DOCTOR!!!  figures.  alright, well, obviously i'm on this site because yes, I too have been experiencing (painfully) these same types of symptoms... KNIFE-LIKE pains shooting through my bowels way down in my butt area and low abdomen.  i JUST experienced this for about 10 minutes this morning!!!  my fiance was sat next to me and had no idea what was going on.  i've been dealing with these types of episodes for a while now.. can't hardly remember how long, maybe a couple years now at least (i'm 27) and yea, usually they only last 5-10 seconds!!  when it happens i'm doing all sorts of things... it doesn't seem to matter what.  they just come on completely out of the blue.  i have yet to see any "trend" like what time of month or how often each month or whatever.  but they do scare me when they happen.  i've always been healthy.. athletic... but it doesn't seem to matter.  i still get these mind-blowing, debilitating shooting cramp-like pains sometimes feeling like there are MULTIPLE knives stabbing my in my bowels.  i also do not really think it's only due to gas.  gas may play a small part... but i definitely do not pass gas every time... i did once this morning but that could have been coincidental.  and passing the gas didn't stop the pain.  like i said, i experienced pain this morning for 10 min.  i was able to get up and walk myself over to the toilet... take a pee... but still, all the while, this pain was going on.  no bowel movements, nothing.  and it hurt like all get out.

if i had to make a guess.... and if this means anything to anyone, i am a medical student... mind everyone a veterinarian one at that... but hey, medicine is medicine... my 3rd year professional thought is this -- it could be some sort of over-active parasympathetic tone going to that part of our intestines via the pelvic nerve.  the pelvic nerve has access to our large intesting (including rectum), kidneys, bladder, and genitals including external genitalia.  our pains could be over stimulation causing sudden contractions in the smooth muscles of some of these organs.. like in the walls of our bowels (rectum, etc).  it could happen, therefore, in both men and women.  

that said... if anyone knows anything about our bowels, they also are "self-directed" by what is called the Enteric nervous system.  it's like it's own brain down there.  does what it wants, when it wants.  it's a nervous system all on its own.. separate from our sympathetic (fright or flight for easy understanding) and parasympathetic (rest or digest).  the Enteric nervous system controls itself via myenteric and submucosal plexuses (little bundles of nerves) within the walls of our intestines.  there is still A LOT of research to be done in this area... so that may explain the lack of knowledge or understanding (or response) from the medical people.  they simply just don't know... frustrating of course but it really is a complex system.  ok, so anyway, in essence tho the overactivity could be caused by too much neurotransmitter (of which both the PNS and ENS use to cause stimulation and contractions).  i'm probably writing more than many care to read... but if any of this makes sense or if it spurs a thought, just do some research... maybe we can come up with the answer!!

good luck everyone
While doing some research I stumbled across this book called "A Headache in the Pelvis" (4th edition).  It discusses pelvic pain in both men and women.  The book is based on the findings of the authors' studies at Standford (of which they have a clinic devoted to treatment).  

The (very) rough summary about the pain is that it's attributed to tensing the pelvic floor muscles.  This is usually done subconsciously, and probably  for many years.  I suppose some people clench their jaws, and some people tense the pelvic muscles.  I realized that I have been doing this as long as I remember, stressed or not.  I know that must sound strange.

I just touched on a tiny fraction of what the book covers (and probably not that accurately), but I can say that it is extremely eye-opening.  I want to point out that (since the majority of posters on this thread are women) that a chapter is devoted to women called, "Chapter 7: The Stanford Protocol for Female Pelvic Pain."

I hope this helps someone :)

Thanks!
i also suffer from this pain. i think mine is because of ovulation. my doctor described it to me as sort of having a congested pelvis. it kills me. sharp stabbing pains in my side, and the knife up the **** pain as well...

and i had to lol at the ladies going on about the doctors and the **** pills.... thanks for making me laugh on such a ****** night... but you know, it is true... modern medicine sure hasn't given me any answers to this pain. just opiates, which are as old as history (although in a different form nowadays)...

i find heat really helps the stabbing pain. like you all, i can't sit down on my vagina when it hurts like this, so i take an ativan or crush up a codeine in a glass of water (it works quicker that way) and try to distract myself into the pain passes.

my jerk-off doctor did minor surgery on me in his office the other day, without any anesthetic. he marveled, "wow, you DO have a high pain threshold." and i bitterly said, "yeah, i know. i haven't been putting you on all this time." *******.

not only can they not tell us what is wrong with us, but they treat us like we're crazy when we're in pain.
Wow. Alot of people with the same problem as me but still no one can explain what is happening.

I to am a male and like domer99 i was looking for answers and stumbled across this thread. I have an appointment with a urologist tomorrow about it and im going to print this out because you all have done such a good job describing exactly what is happening to me (lightning bolts shooting up my *** from my perineum). Mine has been more frequent lately.

I had my first and only kidney stone a year and five months ago so ive been curious if i might be passing another. Then i though it was a prostate problem (stay with me ladies) but now that im reading this, im all screwed up. You all have described my problem perfectly (except for the vagina part).

Do any of you have genital herpes? My doctor thought it might be early sign of outbreak. but she too looked at me funny when i was trying to explain the pain. Its not pretty when your in the middle of meeting and you have to grab your *** and fall to the ground.

For the record my pain comes on the strongest when im ready for a BM. But it doesnt happen everyday, its random, but its been consistant for the last three days...
Hey, me again- I found some women online who have experienced this pain during labor as I did (and also on the toilet)...  a couple have mentioned having their tailbones x-rayed and their chiro's finding possible hairline fractures..  I've never had my tailbone x-rayed, but I did skate for years- and my butt took a lot of hard falls on concrete and asphalt.  Just curious-  were any of you skaters, or into sports in which you fell a lot on your butt?  Maybe there is a connection here- please let me know if I may be on to something...  Thanks!
Hi, its the very old thread, however i wanted to add my bit. Have had these kind of pains on and on after series of bowel surgeries (will be back in 2002). So i am always paranoid ir could be some sort of obstruction in intestines as it hurts to move bowels at times.
So this August I had this insane episode after vag icourse and i seriously could not move as pain was unbearable. So we went to ER

In ER after a lot of insisting we did vag ultrasound and found the following:
Hard outside liquid inside cyst on the overy

And

Hard fybroyd on the outer wall of my cervix which is few cm and i believe pain is when it pushes intestines.

I was recommended two surgeries. One for my ovary cyst and i did not do it. It resolved itself.

And another...omg...it was hard to comprehend and accept - complete uterus and cervix removal. As this fibroid is on the outside cervix wall you cant really remove without taking out everytging. At 38 it was not what i wanted to hear. So, since you cant biopsy it, my cancer obgyn said its unlikely cancerous and choice is your. So i did not do anything. I just live with occasional pain as i hope to have a second baby soon. If after that fybroid grows more and pain is insane i may consider removing all, however now its too drastic and wrong circumstances. There is a risk it can turn cacerous but very tiny due to the composition of this fybroid, its cartalage like. And mine is about 2.9 cm. No wander it hurts.

Hope my info will help someone and give and idea what to look for. The trick is too find proper obgyn. They will do a good job without yiu insisting.

I also know of a procedure (done in Melbourne, i live in Australia) where they use laser to stop growing it. You cant really just remove it by surgery where mine fybroid is (close to anus and vag in the back there near tailbone).

Thanx everyone!!!!!
I really appreciate all of your comments. I thought that there may have been something wrong with me thae Dr. said it's just the cysts and nothimg serious to be worried about.
THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M GLAD I'M NOT ALONE.
Thankyou for the last comment by scare dof labour.I've been giggling reading this because I so relate to this and am as releived reading this as I am when the shooting knife up the anus ends.Yes its sudden.Yes I grab whatever furniture or person nearest and say owowowowoow like a howling dog until its gone.Seconds not really much more than thirteen seconds are the bouts.Mini bouts of peaks of sporadic knife pain within the bouts.Like it feels like the knife hurts more up shoot than outshoot.A bath helps.I was sure it was irritable bowel syndrome.I found that if I drank water I generally had less of what I thought were spasms of the bowel.A bath tended to relax the gluteus maximus muscles.But reading this made me take a second look.I thought maybe coffee in excess contributes to it happening but I think that we may have all had PELVIC TAILBONE FRACTURES ????How easy for doctors to overlook an injury when there are so many diseases to label us with.I must say That I know that when I fell on my tailbone on ice and again rollerskating a boy tripped me and I ended up x-rayed in the hospital.Grade five. Then later a chiropractor  noticed I was out of alignment by millimeters.When I was pregnant I developed spine alignment related problems like carpal tunnel.I dreaded birth because I had lost feeling in my legs when I fell on my tailbone as a child.Sorry this is getting too long.Just don't worry too much gals and guys eat well ,try to stay positive ,lifes too short to sweat over it too much...oh who am I kidding this sucks and may suck for the rest of my life......tailbone fractures can't be fixed .
Oh my god, I am 20 now. I have been suffering with these pains which paralyse me for minutes on end, since I first started my period, nearly 7 years ago. They first started, & only came occasionally, when I was on my period. But throughout the years, they have become so much more worse. They now come & go whenever they want to really...
I have tried numerous treatments, starting on Mefenamic Acid, then Tranexamic Acid as well. This didn't work, so I went on to the contraceptive patch- evra, after trying numerous herbal remedies too. I was using Evra for around 18months & this seemed to not cure me, but help me a lot.
However, I had an outbreak of acne, so I was switched to an oral contraceptive, to be taken back to back. Microgynon 30 made my acne worse, so I was put on dianette. After nearly a year, I demanded my doc refer me to a Gyneacologist as the pain had gone from not just on my period, to constantly & I was having breakthrough light bleeds which tended to last for around a month at a time.
My Gynea, did an ultrasound on me & though it may be something to do with Endometriosis. I underwent a laparoscopy & was diagnosed with minor Endometriosis. However, the positions of the endo were awkward, meaning that they could not be cautorised for risk of puncturing other organs.
so, I was put on the Pseudo-menopause (1 Zoladex injection, 4 weekly. Plus Tibolone HRT & another switch in my contraceptive pill, to Yasmin). I was on this for 9 months & throughout this, I was having light bleeds for over half of the time in total.
At the end of it, it had not done anything for my pain, and I am now in more pain than ever. i was then placed on Yasmin, back to back with the hope that the Zoladex would have supressed the endo & I would no longer have break through bleeds. But, as you can probably guess, I was bleeding for over a month again. So I went private & my new Gynea went in with his eyes wide open. He named my pain as the Proctalgia Fugax. But this isn't an answer guys! This is just the name of a pain!
I had already been tested for all STI's etc before my laparoscopy & these all came back negative. My new gynea thought that it may have something to do with IBS??? But as IBS tablets can also help relieve endo pain, & I had taken these in the past, I knew that it couldn't be??
I underwent a second laparoscopy last Monday & the was 1 small spot on my uterus, which COULD have been some endo, so this was cautorised, as was some scar tissue which was found attatched from my uterus to my bowel. (and it was explained to me that this may have been pulling, therefore causing slight pain, but he throught that this was VERY UNLIKEY)!!
So now, I am fitted witht he Mirena Coil, which will reduce my oral pill intake of at least 13 tablets a day. However, I am still in absolute agony!!
Help! It is not Endo, I'm in constant pain, I don't suffer from gas, it's not IBS....... WHAT IS CAUSING ALL OF THIS?!!! I have not had a period for god knows how long & I'm having to take time off work for some inexplicable problem.
Oh and sine my laparoscopy last week, it now hurts when I pee too! Anybody think of anything else which I should add to the blimin list?!!!
If you are scared or worried about visiting a doc etc, don't be! They are there to help & hopefully, someone may write back with some actual answers instead of us just sharing the same symptoms & no doctors helping!!
Life story & moan over!!!
I've had this a few times.  It is gas, the gas is trapped and it's large bubble trying to get through a space it's not supposed to be in.  And you wouldn't think it was gas because it's not like you get the pain and within a few minutes you pass gas or anything.  It is trapped gas, when that happens take so Beano or Gas-X.  It works.  The dizziness is because you are experiencing alot of pain and it causes a slight adrenaline rush, also your tightening your body and usually not breathing during that pain.  It sucks and I'm sorry any of us have to go through that.  It really does hurt very bad.  I think women experience that so much more than men because we 'hold it in' much more often than men do. And we do it for extended periods of time.   That gas has to go somewhere and it does travel.
Yes, I agree - gas.  I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome which to sum it up means- they don't have any reason why I have so many issues!  I'll go a week without a bowel movement and then I'll have severe diarriha.  I get horrible cramps just like you all describe.  The pain in you anus could be hemmorhoids far up inside that hurt when you get the pain in your side and you tighten your entire body.  Its quick and sharp and hard to describe because it can feel different at times.  I also get the pain on my right side under the bottom of the ribs and it also spasms.  Thats your intestines having a muscle spasm.  The gas can be so bad that you have to sit straight up because a slouch or deep breathe it terrible pain.
Instead of going on with my symptoms, I can try to help you all by explaining what I do to prevent or treat it.  First off, keep a food diary.  Its annoying and hard to do - don't cheat in it either.  I have bad reactions to peppers - it took forever to figure that out.  THe obvious foods that cause gas should be avoided.  Be careful with dairy, being lactose intolerrant can occur at any time in your life.  I am, and never really knew because I don't really like milk or cheeses, but ice cream can cause horrible pain.  Keep yourself regular - go daily- I drink Yogi brand tea "get regular".  It helps make me go and ensures that I don't back up my system.
You should see a gasto specialtist.  Be careful because it took along time to find one that helped me- not cure me- but help me learn what was going on.  To the point that I had a sore throat for an entire summer and had been tested so many times for strep etc...come to find out, I was having acid reflux which happened at night while I was sleeping.  It was buring my throat...a couple months on nexium fixed it all up.  So sometimes something so unrelated can be the cause.  I just happened to tell her my throat was killing me while we were talking and she figured it out right away...
people think of "gas" as farting and stuff...but it can really hurt and somepeople ahve even thought they are having a hearattack from the paint!  
I too have experienced that pain at the butt and vagina, it kinda feels like a contraction but worse. It comes about every 10 mins or so and last a few seconds. I went to the emergancy room and they said it was PID, which is a very serious disease caused by bacteria. If you or any one who is experiencing that pain please see a doctor right away. You shouldnt wait to see if it goes away on its own because it could and probably is PID. The longer you wait the damage it can do to your folopian tubes, overies, and more. It may even cause you to have a tubal pregnancy or become infertile, or even worse may cause death if not treated. So please contact your doctor soon. It has been about 5 yrs ago since I had PID and my husband and I have been trying to concieve for the past 2 yrs and well no luck, I know that PID has alot to do with it and I'm so depressed cause of it. I dont want you guys to go through that so react fast if you think you may have PID, its that serious. You can find out more about how serious it is and what damage it can do if you just look it up on the internet or library. Take care.
This all sounds so horrible, I really feel for all of you. I stumbled on this forum because I was googling my symptoms, but mine are a bit different, for me it feels more like a pressure pain but it never goes away, I constantly feel the pressure pain, feels like if I don't pee as soon as I feel it the pain gets worse, I been to the doctor twice in the last month, at first I thought it was a UTI the doctor gave me some antibiotics that I had to take for 10 days and I did and the pain wasn't goin away, so I went back when I finished my treatment and when I told her how I felt pressure pain, and how I went to pee more than 7 times a day she said she didn't know what else to do, because they did some stds testing and she said I'm clear from anything, she also gave me a pap and she said I am in perfect health. I had an ovarian cyst removal surgery on aug 27 this year so she said it may be scar tissue causing the pain, but I don't know, that doesn't sound right, so she gave me more anitbiotics and I'm done with them and I still have pressure pain, and last night I was feeling like a stabbing shooting pain in my rectal area and my vagina, so I'm quite worried. And its just scary not to get any answers and not know what's wrong with you, any one have have any idea what this may be? Help!!!!!
:(
I totaly feel where your coming from cause I too dont get the answers Im realy needing. But as for the pain that your having, I believe it may be PID, so ask your doctor to test you for that as soon as you get a chance. The reason I think it may be PID is because I had the same pain in the rectal and vagina area and the cause was having PID. And thats scary to have, and what sucks about it is that you can get it through not just by intercourse but also bacteria in the vagina. Like a bacteria vaginosis can form PID if it doesnt get treated. That realy sucks for me and to other woman who are realy sensitive down there. With any little bacteria thats gets in contact in my vagina I'll get a bacteria vaginosis, so I avoid sprays, tampons, sented pads or tolet paper, sented condoms, I dont dushe or wash myself down there with soup just water, I take showers twice a day, only wear cotton panties, I even tell my husband to rinse off any bacteria that may be on his penis before we make love. Its kinda funny sometimes but got to be safe if I dont want to get any bacteria infections. But yeah talk to your doctor about getting tested for PID.
Thanks so much victoria, I will check for PID when I go to the doctor, I also forgot to mention I have a punctoring pain in my lower abdomen middle area, and I haven't gotten my period, I was supposed to get it on oct 24 and is now nov 3 so I hope I get it soon and hopefully this is the only cause of my pain, I'm not pregnant cus last time I was at the doctor they said I wasnt  and that was about 2 weeks ago and I know I'm not pregnant because due to the pain I can't even have intercourse :(

I just want this to be over, oh I aslo forgot to mention due to so much gooin to pee my vagina is irritated and it itches now too, and I told the doctor that and she said I didn't have any infections or anything so it just makes me have more questions, argh! She said next time I go I need to get an ultra sound so we can see of there's anything else, I hope whatever this is that its treatable...... thanks for the info.
Yeah if yoour having sex while you have PID there will be pain, but you shouldnt have sex due to the fact that there might be something wrong especially if your having unprotected sex because that can add more bacteria than there might already be and cause the infection to get worse. About your period, well that can be from alot of different things like stress, pregnancy, infections, diet, meds, hormones, exc. But try not to worry, I know it might be difficult not to but it wont do any good to stress yourself out. As for the ultrasound, that might be a great thing to do, doing that may find some answers and its okay to ask tons of questions its your body and if that makes you feel better than ask away. Good Luck with your doctor visit, let me know how it turns out. Take Care :)