Short Menstrual Period
Hi. Im worried that for six months now, Im only having my period for two days.. the third, forth and fifth day will be cramps ang striking pain on my lower abdomen. Im kinda worried that I might not get pregnant or might be hard forme to conceive. I just got married six months ago. Can someone share their idea please.
This condition is called dysmenorrhea. It can be of two types; primary and secondary. The primary dysmenorrhea is seen within 2 years of onset of menstruation and stays for 1 to 2 days of each cycle. The secondary dysmenorrhea is due to pelvic inflammatory disease, fibroids, endometriosis (abnormality of lining of uterus), pelvic tumors, and intra uterine device (like copper-T) etc. You should consult gynecologist for internal examination and other test needed to detect it's cause.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.