Signs and symptoms of stomach and back pain
I am 23 years old and I have been having pain in all parts of my stomach and pain in the center and lower back. I have also had more gas than usual. I have also been really nauseated all day long everyday. My chest has also been bothering me. I have also been a lot more fatigue than normal. Could I be pregnant or what else could it be.
The first missed period as the first sign of pregnancy, but a missed period can be caused by a number of factors. Some women experience spotting about two weeks after the first day of the previous period as the first sign of pregnancy. Changes in mood is caused by hormonal surges early in pregnancy can be quite severe. Often this is the first symptom of pregnancy noticed by family members, Pain in breast and enlargement is especially common during very early pregnancy, but often disappears after a few weeks. The area around your nipples turns dark. Tiredness, nausea and vomiting, sometimes referred to as morning sickness, ranging from queasiness to severe vomiting that can manifest just in the morning.
You should get your serum HCG status checked to confirm the status of your pregnancy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.