Single, itchy bump near vagina
About two weeks ago I had some slight itching around my anus.  It seems to be in the area around it, not necessarily inside.  I had just gotten over a serious flu or something that gave me 3 days of horrible diarrhea, so I figured it was from that.  It cleared up after a week or so.

Nothing happened for a week or so, but about five days ago I developed a slight itch at the back right opening of my vagina, on the skin between the vagina and anus, which I figured was the beginning of a yeast infection from the anal itchiness.  But I've noticed it is actually a single itchy bump, maybe half the size of my pinkie fingernail.  It doesn't seem to be fluid-filled, like a pimple or blister, but just a solid bump.

I've come across two things: pinworms and Herpes.  But nothing about pinworms has mentioned a bump.  I am in a serious, monogamous relationship and have not slept with anyone except my boyfriend for over a year.  I'll be calling my gynecologist tomorrow, but this has got me a little freaked out now.  :(  Anyone else in the same situation?