Skin Issue
My girlfriend has this issue with her legs where when she shaves them, the hair seems to still be there, though her legs are very soft. You can see dots all over her legs, which appear to be the hair. No matter how much she shaves them they never go away. She says she tried everything but I just want to get another womans idea on this issue, if anyone has this or knows of a solution. I want to help her so she doesn't worry so much about it. She gets so down when she see's other girls legs and then thinks of her own.

regards,
Mike
hi. My friend has that and her dad is a doctor, and said its normal.

Though it still gets her down. Her skin has always been like that, 'dotted' like, even when shaved, as though you can see the pores of where the hairs came from. She notices it more then anyone else!! but its something that cant be helped, well thats what ive been told.
aww :\ I want her to be happy, i wish there was something to do for that... thanks for commenting back though. Maybe out of some weird freak of luck someone knows maybe theres a way to get rid of it or something. But I am grateful for your comment and helping my better understanding.

regards,
Mike
I've had that all my life and I found the only thing that reduced the appearance of the dots is a bit of tan. I'm very pale and my leg dots really embarrass me. Perhaps a bit of tanning cream would help her.
Thanks, i'll try to suggest that to her to see what happens. :) Thanks for the advice. If you don't mind me asking, should there be a paticular tanning cream you'd suggest to use? also how much did it help to be less noticeable?
I don't know much about the tanning creams. They've improved over the years but that's all I know. I just recommend tanning creams instead of suntan because of the risk of skin damage from the sun. I'm old :-) so I don't go flashing my bare legs around much any more. Some friends of mine recommended the tanning cream because I was talking about my ugly legs at work one day. It seems many people are opting for the creams now so perhaps one of her friends can make a recommendation. I really do feel for her though.