Skin tags, hard lump and dark spots on vagina after child birth
I'm 29 and I gave birth to my first child 5 months ago. I've had some things pop up on my vagina and I'm wondering if it's because of pregnancy and I'm hoping to find out what they are and how to get rid of them. First, I had a lot of skin tags pop up around my vagina during my pregnancy. Most of them are gone now but i still have 2 and one of them is kinda sore and I dont know why. What would cause this and what should I do? Second, I found a bean size round hard lump/ball under the skin on the outside of my right lip of my vagina. It is sore to touch like a bruise. There is no head so it cant be popped and it doesnt look like an ingrown hair. I tried squeezing it anyways and all that happend was it became more sore and my lip swelled to twice its size. Third, a couple of hours after I delivered my baby, I was cleaning my area and I noticed that there were these very dark spots on the inside of my vagina lips. I could'nt tell if they were black, dark red or dark blue but they were raised up a little and didnt hurt. I figured they were blood blisters from pushing. Well its 5 months later and they are still there but look different. Very dark but I cant tell if they are black red or blue and they arent raised up anymore. They just look like spots and you cant feel them and they dont hurt. I dont know what they are or what I should do. So to recap, skin tag that is sore to touch on the lip of my vagina, round hard ball under the skin on the outside of my vagina lip, and very dark spots on the inside of my vagina lips. I dont have any STD's and there is no weird smell or discharge. I feel like pregnancy has jacked up my vagina and I need some advice on what to do besides the obvious and advice on what these things could be. Thank u so much!
The vaginal lump can be a boil or infected vaginal cyst. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a gynecologist as you may need incision and drainage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.