Skipped period.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Skipped period.

First off let me say I'm a virgin. I'm 17 and have a regular period of about 30-50 days. However, I seem to have skipped my period and gone straight to ovulation. Is this normal?
I dont know if normal is the right word for that.. hmm  maybe you're experiencing irregular period. search it up on the internet.  what cause irregular period? eating disorder, smoking, stress, and etc. :)
Thank you. This was my first choice for looking into this but after some more searching I found that its not common but long distance runners can sometimes skip periods 2-3 times before it returns as normal.
Hello, if you had a regular period it would be the same every month (days in between) or just slightly off by a few days. For example my gyno said i have regilar periods, i get it every 26 days and it last 5-6 days. Some months it will come a day early, others a day later. But when you say a regilar between 30-50 thats not regular when its a 20 day difference. I would suggest seeing a gyno as soon as you as it could also mean that you could have problems woth your ovaries, ovulation and getting pregnant in the future. Good luck and hopethis helped a little. Btw i have been to the gyno too many times to count and asked many many questions as i have a lot of problems with my ovaries and i have not been able to get pregnant after a year of trying with my fiance. And also your body could also just e adjusting and changing, your only 17 sweetie. Im 19 and my periods didnt start to get regular until i was 16, and i started at 11 so if you are worried i would go to the gyno and but like i said it could just be your body changing but could also signal something else sonce not regular. Please keep me posted hun and good luck im here if you need someone to talk to (:
lazycat333 I am a bit worried. Comment
rockerac added the Exercise Tracker
rockerac is in search of happiness a... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals