Slight burning

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Slight burning

So, I woke up this morning with a slight burning sensation in my vagina. I went to the bathroom and it felt kind of like a raw feeling. When I wiped I had reddish/brown from starting my period. Is it normal to have the little bit of burning? The feeling went away, but I'm still wondering...
It sounds pretty normal, I wouldn't think its anything to worry about unless it persists
burning sensation in your vagina is not normal, and can be sign that you have some sort of infection - most likely yeast or UTI. Both of these can also cause the bleeding, but obviously that can be your period too. Drink plenty of water (in case it;s the start of a UTI) and keep your eye on it for the next day or so. If it persists or gets worse, then see your doctor.
Paxiled commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals