Slow rising HCG levels with tubes tied
As posted before, I have had my tubes tied for 4 yrs now. This is now the 3rd pregnancy since then.

In the first 2 my HCG levels never got over 400 and dropped alot by the 2nd HCG test,

Sat (8-5) I went in and had a HCG test done and it was 1100. Today I went in and had another done and it had only went up to 1500.

The DR wants me to go in for an ultrasound tomorrow or Wed and then have an OB app on the 11th.

Is there still a CHANCE to have a "normal, full term pregnancy" with slow rising HCG levels??

Thanks in Advance
It's different with everyone.  In my case I had very slow rising levels.  I started out with 431, then in 48 hours it was 474, and another 48 hours it was still only 492.  Your levels are "supposed" to double every 48 hours.  I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum and had a D&C performed.  I have friend though who had low levels and didn't double, but increased more than 10 or 15 here and there and had a normal pregnancy and delivered a beautiful baby girl.  Like I said it differs for everyone.  Hope everything works out for the best.
of course there is a chance. I am glad that they are doing the ultrasound though  and I hope they are able to give you some answers
Im glad ur Dr is taking things seriously and giving u a scan. Id say dont give up hope, like I said before about the above post there was a healthy baby born from it. I hope all went well today./ or tomorrow. Let us know how u are take care./
I am going in this evening for my US at 7pm (mountian time) So I will let ya'all know how things went when I get home :)
Well, I went for my US tonight and the tech said that everything looked fine for as what she could tell...She did see a small spot in the uterus, but it measured small, so I couldnt be as far along as what the DR figured (he figured 7 weeks somehow.lol)
She said that she couldnt rule out an ectopic as of yet and couldnt confirm a normal pregnancy as it is still too early to tell.

I go to the Dr for an OB check on Friday and hopefully the will do another set of HCG levels to see if it has risen since Mon, since it didnt rise very much from  Sat to Mon.

So, how did the DR figure I was 7 weeks pregnant I am wondering.
My LMP was on June 28th.
On Sat my HCG level was 1100 and Mon at 1500.

My first HCG test revealed a level of 178 (14 days past ovulation)...the next test 72 hours later came in at 300...the next 72 hours at 411 and the next 48 hours at 699. I am having another tomorrow.....they seem to be pretty slow rising, although they are still rising.

Additionally, now at 24 days past ovulation, my breast swelling and tenderness have subsided, and I am feeling no signs of pregnancy fatigue or greatly increased urination.  I am concerned.

I have minor cramping, but nothing too bothersome, and I have had NO bleeding,...other than some dark brown spotting around days 13-15 past ovulation.
Help! I am sooo anxious over this.  
Thanks!!!
ps....I just turned 41, but am in very good shape, active and eat right. This would be my first child.