Small, Hard White Bumps Around Vaginal Opening... What Are They?
I have about eight small (about the size of a pimple) bumps in clusters on either side of my vaginal opening.  They are flesh-colored (not red), hard, and completely painless except during/after sexual activity, when they hurt from being rubbed up against.  I don't think they're genital warts, because they're not cauliflower-shaped, and I don't think they're ingrown hairs, because they're not painful.  They first started to appear almost a year ago, and show no signs of subsiding.  I have had a visit with my gynecologist since they first appeared (for my annual exam, not specifically about the bumps), and she did not even mention them to me; all my test results from the exam came back clean.

I have absolutely no idea what these bumps are, but they are somewhat inconvenient, as they make it rather difficult to keep the area shaved, and they're somewhat embarrassing.

Does anyone have any idea what these could be?  I've done hours of research online, and haven't found anything that seems to explain this.
Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person.

Exactly what it is can be confirmed only after examination and biopsy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.