Aa
A
A
Close
Small, itchy clear bumps on arms and legs?
I'm curious if anyone has ever had this happen before.  About two years ago, in the winter, I had an itch on my arm and scratched it..of course.  I felt a tiny bump where I was scratching and it was about the size of a pinhead.  Not really big enough that you can see it, but you can definitely feel it with your fingers.  It's clear, not red.  And it itches like a mosquito bite.  Well, I managed not to scratch it again and the next day it was gone.  A week later, I got another one on my leg, same thing, and it went away the next day.  I got another on the top of my foot and it was very itchy, so I scratched it a bit too much and it did get red,and scabbed over.  They appear usually on my arms and lower legs, sometimes the tops of my feet.  They always go away, though, in 24-48 hours like they were never there.  Unless I scratch at them!  I do have sensitive skin but the lotions or creams that I use I've used forever and they don't seem to bring them about any more or less.  I don't think I have any food allergies, that I know of.  My doctor had no idea what they were, but she did just a quick look and didn't really discuss it with me.  I just want to stop itching!
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
13 mins ago
740516 tn?1360946086
Blank