Small, itchy clear bumps on arms and legs?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I'm curious if anyone has ever had this happen before.  About two years ago, in the winter, I had an itch on my arm and scratched it..of course.  I felt a tiny bump where I was scratching and it was about the size of a pinhead.  Not really big enough that you can see it, but you can definitely feel it with your fingers.  It's clear, not red.  And it itches like a mosquito bite.  Well, I managed not to scratch it again and the next day it was gone.  A week later, I got another one on my leg, same thing, and it went away the next day.  I got another on the top of my foot and it was very itchy, so I scratched it a bit too much and it did get red,and scabbed over.  They appear usually on my arms and lower legs, sometimes the tops of my feet.  They always go away, though, in 24-48 hours like they were never there.  Unless I scratch at them!  I do have sensitive skin but the lotions or creams that I use I've used forever and they don't seem to bring them about any more or less.  I don't think I have any food allergies, that I know of.  My doctor had no idea what they were, but she did just a quick look and didn't really discuss it with me.  I just want to stop itching!