Small bumps inside

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Small bumps inside

I have 2 small bumps inside my vaginal wall- inside kinda deep. I went to the doctor over a month ago about a small bump on my cervix-She said it is not unusual.  She looked at my vagina wall and said she did not see any signs of warts and did a culture  test on me-(I dont know what this tested)Said the result were fine.  But now I found 2 more bumps- smooth feeling.  Worried...Go back again?
I gues you could call if you are worried.  It may be nothing though.
Hello, I was wondering about the bumps.  Assuming you have looked at them are they white?  I noticed yesterday that I a bump just inside on my vaginal wall.  Actually I have known about it for about a year or so and a few others but this one in perticular is growing.  I had a baby in Jan by C-Section and my tubes tied so considering how often I have been looked at I would think someone should have noticed it if it was a problem.  I also had a complete physical and complete blood work in June all came back perfect and a PAP in July also came back Negative (Yes I know they are often wrong) so with everything done so close together and for all intents and purposes I am healthy as can be I why all of a sudden this thing is growing and why I am (maybe) sick.  All the reaserch I have done I keep coming back to Vaginal Cancer.  How could it have been missed?  Sorry I am in PANIC MODE.....  Do they cause you pain?  the one that is growing is white, painless, about the size of a small lentil.  The others in about the same area are very very small still.  I have noticed increased stomach pain and gas and pain on and around my C-Section scar when I asked about this my GYNO said the pain may never go away.  I have it in some degree on a daily basis almost all day long but although painful not debilitating.  I have also been fighting a urinary track infection for the past 10 weeks off and on I thought maybe this is what caused the bump to grow but I found out the frequent urinary track infection is also a symptom of Vaginal Cancer.  If you know what the bumps look like please let me know as I am trying to direct myself away from the cancer threat but as of yet am not coming up with anything and you are only 1 of a handful I have found so far on any site asking about "bumps on the vaginal wall".  Thank You, Susan.
I dont know what it looks like-  I didn't feel it there before I had my Dr. look at my cervix- because I could feel bumps on that also.  I also had blood work done and nothing.  I really dont know how long it has been there either. I have never had kids.   I am pretty sure it is not a STD since I have no other symptoms and my Dr. did a culture test.  Not sure what that all tested for?  I am not scheduled for my pap till March.  Anyways my Dr. said when I went about the small bumps on my cervix that from being moist inside you will sometimes get little nodules and will go away usually.  So I am trying not to worry.
please read my post up above about "possible yeast infection, but seems different". i was also concerned of some "bumps/skintags" in the vaginal area so read it and see if it sounds like what you have. good luck because its awful worrying. i wasnt scheduled for a pap until april but i called today and got in today. now im relaxed.
Thanks for the info-  I get paranoid easy- but i think most people do when you dont know.  It does sound just like that..   When I do get the chance to have sex its with a guy who is very -- big...  So that makes sense.  Thanks- but I think I will still worry til I get my next pap.