Small lump on vaginal lip?
When I was shaving last night, I noticed a lump on one side of my vagina, close to the lip. It's a little smaller than a pea and it's kinda hard, but not very (I mean, it doesn't feel like a rock, but it isn't squishy either. It's right in between the two.), and it only hurts just enough for me to notice when pressure is applied. I'm not sexually active and am still a virgin, so I seriously doubt it's an STD. Has anyone ever had something like this? Any ideas on what it could be and if I can treat it without a doctor visit, at least for a while?
I'm not a medical professional or anything, and it might be best just to get it checked out just in case. But sometimes I get kind of like 'pimples' around that area that end up just correcting themselves after some good genital hygiene. I wouldn't recommend trying to pop it, because it's incredibly painful and may just cause more issues. But you can probably go to your gyno and they can get rid of it for you. :)
hello,
it sounds just like what i have been diagnosed with - sebaceous cysts. i had just had surgery so thought it might be a reaction to being rundown or something. i found one lump on the inner lip then swelling just beyond that on the outer lip. i went to the gp, then to a gynae who said they are called 'sebaceous cysts' that MIGHT just go away or MIGHT need to be removed surgically.
please tell me if yours has changed or gone?  the first little pea thing i felt has gone & the swelling has gone down but i can still feel 2 lumps on one side and now a third little one.
thanks for your post.
A.